Chapter 55

While thinking about the image of discord and heavy taste without any limit, he was shyly carried back to the bedroom by Emperor Tianchen, and waited until the other party personally bathed him, dried his fur, and hugged him to lie down and sleep very simply.

It was only when Gu Bai came to his senses that he couldn't help but spurn himself. Gu Bai, ah, Gu Bai, narcissism is narcissism, but it has to be to a certain extent, and don't look at what he looks like now or what he thinks!

After the spit was over, he was no longer shy, stared at Emperor Tianchen's face and thought for a while, then curled up in his arms and closed his eyes to sleep with peace of mind, the goblin's instinct would be automatically cultivated.

Now he is still a dog, and it is useless to say more and more. It is better to cultivate into a human form first and have mana...

Gu Bai received in the plot that Emperor Tianchen is also a talent for governing the country, but after he really gets along Only then did he know that Emperor Tianchen was definitely a born emperor.

Except for the natural disaster, he handled other government affairs very well and planned a strategy, but in the natural disaster area, he had the talent of the emperor and he had nothing to do.

And in just a few days, he discovered that the Tianchen Emperor he knew at the moment seemed to be somewhat different from the plot.

On the surface, he seems to dote on Concubine Ru very much, calling the other party a noble concubine, so he is doted on by thousands of people, but in fact he doesn't seem to be so obsessed with each other as in the plot.

A person's emotions can be seen from the eyes. Every time he mentions Concubine Ru, there is no wave in the other party's eyes. He is sure that Emperor Tianchen is definitely not as moved by him on the surface.

On the contrary, Gu Bai felt that Emperor Tianchen put Concubine Ru in the harem's only favored position, like a shield.

After understanding this, Gu Bai felt at ease, as long as Emperor Tianchen was not confused by Concubine Ru, then things would be much easier to handle.

However, Emperor Tianchen didn't care about it, but Concubine Ru was thinking about it. After inquiring about the news that day, she changed into a gorgeous palace costume and ran to the imperial garden to meet by chance.

"My concubine has seen His Majesty..."

Hearing the voice, the torture in the plot made Gu Bai's body instinctively tremble with fear, and then he turned his head to look.

After not seeing her for a few days, Concubine Ru has become more beautiful. The punishment by the system has no effect at all. Obviously, the other party must have done other tasks to create her perfect plan these days. The whole person is like a mobile phone beautifying photos. Not true.

"En..."

Emperor Tianchen glanced at her, nodded slightly, and then ignored it, as if the stunning beauty in front of her was nothing but a vase and porcelain, and continued to feed Gu Bai the sweet-scented osmanthus cake on the table.

Gu Bai already likes sweets, and all the dim sum dishes in this palace are made by the royal chef with all his heart, so the taste is no problem. He quickly retracted his attention, stuck out his tongue and rolled the cake into his mouth, squinting his eyes and eating it .

That very enjoyable appearance made Emperor Tianchen smile on his stern face, and he hurriedly brought the tea in front of him for him to drink, so as not to choke.

"Eat less, I will have lunch later, and if you eat too much, you won't be able to eat anything else..."

After saying that, Emperor Tianchen hugged Gu Bai to his body and reached out to help him massage and rub his round belly to digest.

Gu Bai also cooperated and turned his stomach towards him to enjoy it. Dogishly, he stuck out his tongue and licked Tianchen Emperor's wrist to express his affection, which made the man smile even more.

Not to mention Concubine Ru, even the eunuch and palace maid next to her were blinded. When have you seen His Majesty's tender and indulgent appearance?

Who in the palace does not know that His Majesty is a cold-hearted and ruthless king, just by the way he ascended the throne, all the brothers killed only King Rui to be able to see it, and King Rui survived only because he and His Majesty were siblings. lucky to survive.

"Your Majesty, you really dote on this dog, and the concubine looks jealous..."

Concubine Ru put away her surprise. Emperor Tianchen patronized the dog instead of dumping her, so she could only bite the bullet and take the initiative to chat up while talking. Walking over, her voice was soft and her posture was graceful, and she was carrying a peerless beauty.

It's a pity that Emperor Tianchen's eyes are always on the little white dog in his arms, her demeanor is in vain, but Gu Bai senses her approach, and his hairs stand on end.

Half afraid, half for his rival, he turned his head abruptly and barked twice at Concubine Ru, barking his teeth and barking. With him around, this woman and the system would never be able to get close to his man! Although Gu Bai barked loudly, considering that his dog's body was hundreds of years old, but because he was a demon, he still maintained the appearance of a little white dog, and he didn't seem to be threatening at all. Concubine Ru ignored him at all, and continued to smile at Emperor Tianchen, "Your Majesty, it's been a long time since you came to the palace of the concubine . Emperor Chen didn't favor her at all! The beauty system has already told her that if she fails to get the love of Emperor Tianchen and sits on the throne of the queen, she will suffer a certain punishment. But this Tianchen Emperor is indifferent to such a superb beauty as if she is incompetent. If not, why would she find another way to conspire with King Rui to usurp the throne. However, Tianchen Emperor is the real Dragon Emperor, with strong dragon energy on his body, downfall is not a matter of a while, and what kind of dragon energy does the system need to absorb, she really doesn't want to approach the monster Tianchen Emperor!