Chapter 103

The means of the immortals are not comparable to those of mortals. Yin Li took Gu Bai and left in the blink of an eye.

When he returned to the bedroom, he struggled to break free from the other person's imprisonment, put away his disguise, and stared at the man with dark and complicated eyes in front of him.

"Didn't I say don't go out alone?" Yin Li's voice was hoarse, and Gu Bai's alienated gaze made him a little uncomfortable.

"Why don't you want me to go out alone? Afraid that I will discover Ye Cang's existence?"

Gu Bai rubbed his wrists and smiled, his eyes were calm and his tone was calm, but there was a coldness that made Yin Li's heart contract, making Yin Li's breathing stagnate.

"You've been lying to me... From the moment I opened my eyes, you've been lying to me. What you told me about the past is not complete at all."

Yin Li's whole body was stiff, and he looked at Gu Bai with a melancholy expression. , The hand hidden under the sleeve clenched into a fist, and it took a long while to speak hoarsely.

"I'm sorry... I don't tell you, just because some memories are better for you if you don't remember them..."

"Why not? My own memories, good and bad, are all my own business, why are you? Decide for me?"

Gu Bai sneered, no matter whether he has any memories of the past, he can be sure that he will not like this place, because this place is full of concealment and deception for him, as well as those hidden malice .

Looking around the huge immortal palace, Gu Bai no longer concealed it, and chuckled lightly.

"You don't need to make up stories, because I never believed you, and you didn't believe me, I don't believe that I tried my best to extract information from the waiter Xian'e during this period of time. You didn't find it. , after all, you are the Lord of the Immortal Realm with great powers... But why did you do this? Why didn't you stop me? Let me guess..."

Gu Bai rubbed his temples, as if thinking, and the sound of a chuckle made Yin Li's heart tighten again.

After a few breaths, Gu Bai put down the hand rubbing his temples, looked at him again, and said slowly.

"I think... Are you also testing me? You are testing whether I really have amnesia, but why are you testing it again? Wouldn't this make me suspect you? Wouldn't it be worth the loss?"

"So...I guess again, did you set up a game for me? If you confirm that I really amnesia, then this game is over. If I don't, then maybe this game has just begun. This process is really It's extremely complicated, but your purpose is actually very simple, you just want to erase my memory of Ye Cang, right?" The slow voice was still calm, but it made Yin Li feel a fear in his heart, and his breath again After a pause, he looked at Gu Bai, almost out of tune and trembling. "You...all, you still remember..." "No, I really don't remember..." Gu Bai shook his head, his clear eyes were still so clear that they could reflect human figures, but they were very ethereal, like a huge giant The vortex reflects people and sucks people's souls at the same time. He continued to smile as he spoke slowly. "I really don't remember what happened in the past, and I don't know if I'm really the Yin Baigu you call me, I really don't know anything... But, before I met you, I met Ye Ye. Cang, and... I also fell in love with him." Yin Li raised his head abruptly, the breath on his body was cold for a moment. Gu Bai looked at his reaction, and the smile on his face became even bigger.

"If I hadn't met Ye Cang, maybe I would have believed the story you told, then a perfect lie told the truth... However, even if I believed in your story and believed that I was Yin Baigu, I I don't believe in Yin Baigu and Yin Li's love." The

last words were like a sharp short blade, stabbing into Yin Li's chest, churning his heart into a mass of minced flesh, and it hurts again like it used to.

He looked at Gu Bai's smiling and calm face, those clear eyes were the same as before, and even the indifference hidden under the smile was the same, which made it hard for him to breathe, destroying his will and soul.

Yin Li's throat swelled with sweetness, and then he laughed lowly. The laughter was full of bitterness and persistence. He stretched out his hand and stroked Gu Bai's face, his eyes were frighteningly crazy, with a gentle smile. "You're still as smart as before, you're right, I only have one purpose, to erase your memory of Ye Cang, whether it was in the past, now, or in the future, I will never allow it, you still remember him..." Gu Bai brushed away his hand and did not speak, silently expressing his resistance. At this moment, along with a huge sound that erupted from a distance, the entire Asgard suddenly shook. Gu Bai felt that the connection between his soul and Ye Cang was restored in an instant, surprise burst out in his eyes, Yin Li's eyes narrowed, and then a guard hurried in and knelt down to report. "Emperor, no, it's not good, the seal was broken, Ye Cang escaped, and all the guards in the Nine Nether Abyss were all killed. Emperor, Emperor, what should I do now..." The guard's face was pale and terrified, even kneeling On the ground, his body was so frightened that he was about to kneel unsteadily, and his legs trembled. "Let someone stop me first! Immediately notify the elders to wait for me in the court..." Yin Li ordered gloomily.

"Yes, but... Yes, my subordinates obey."

Although the guard was embarrassed when he heard the order, he could only obey the order and hurry down. At this moment, there was no other way but to obey the order.

After the guard left in a hurry, Gu Bai looked at Yin Li again, his bright eyes curled up, and his delicate face showed a bit of a bewitching smile.

"Emperor Yin Li, I think you can consider letting me go now, otherwise I think my man might kill all of you..."

"You're not his! No!"

Yin Li abruptly interrupted Gu Bai's words , the aura of the whole body became cold again, and in an instant, the entire palace except Gu Bai's unexpected things and the waiter Xian'e were frozen into ice sculptures, and then they shivered and fluttered their sleeves away.

Gu Bai looked at his back, the smile on his face disappeared, looked around the entire Asgard, and sneered.

There was one more thing he didn't tell Yin Li, and that was that the person who knew him best in the world was always him. If he was really Yin Baigu, he would never believe that he would be willingly tossed around by these people.

............

Since the showdown has already taken place, Gu Bai will naturally not pretend to be any longer. When he sees Yin Li, he will no longer hide his resistance and indifference. This kind of behavior makes Yin Li very painful, but he is still very persistent. All come for abuse.

Having done so many missions, Gu Bai was not surprised that Yin Li would behave like this. Even if he was the emperor of the immortal world, what if he was a person, a person who had cultivated from the mortal world to become an immortal, and possessed the seven emotions and six desires of a human being.

The original double cultivation ceremony had to be cancelled due to Ye Cang's sudden release, and the atmosphere in the entire Tiangong suddenly became tense and serious.

Although Gu Bai couldn't get out of the bedroom, he could still guess from the face of the waiter, Xian'e, that Ye Cang outside might have caused a lot of trouble and fear for these people.

It's just that he was able to feel Ye Cang's breath through the contract, but he still couldn't see the other party. Gu Bai couldn't act, so he could only wait patiently. All he could do at the moment was to wait.

In fact, the situation outside was more tense and serious than Gu Bai's guess, and the entire Immortal Realm was already in a state of panic.

Ye Cang's madness and terror have been experienced thousands of years ago. The three thousand years of fire in the Nine Nether Abyss did not burn him to death. Now that he has returned, his strength is stronger than before, and the old and new hatreds are added together. How could that lunatic be? Will you let them go?

The immortals in the hall were all in danger, and thinking of the tragic situation in the past, they almost felt chills down their spines.

"Emperor, Ye Cang's madman wants nothing more than Immortal Monarch Hundred Bones. In fact, he is very good at talking. Let's... let's give him someone." All the

immortals stared at Yin Li's gloomy eyes and said in unison . .

You can't blame them for being cowardly. Anyone who has experienced what happened 3,000 years ago has to be like this. In the face of a person like Ye Cang, he can't touch him.

Ye Cang is not afraid of death, they are afraid. Except for a few second-generation immortals in the immortal world, who has not cultivated for thousands of years in the lower world to become immortals, who wants to die?

But looking at Yin Li's indifferent expression, it was obvious that he didn't intend to hand over the person. Everyone's faces were full of sorrow and anxiety, and they couldn't help but kneel down and ask again.

"Emperor, that lunatic Ye Cang can do anything. It was really lucky that he was able to seal him back then, and it was even more thanks to the help of the other four world masters..."

"But now, Ye Cang's power has been stronger than before, and the other four worlds, let alone help us, are all too busy to start guarding the world. That lunatic Ye Cang, the evil fire of the Nine Nether Abyss can't burn him to death, who can Kill him? There are also those who are lingering in the demon world, they will definitely throw away everything in the past and support Ye Cang again. Emperor, please have mercy on all beings in the immortal world and let the Baigu Xianjun go..."

Everyone knelt down, sincerely ask.

Yin Li stared at the immortal in the hall with a cold expression, his handsome face was full of ridicule, and the coercion all over his body exuded little by little, with a deep voice.

"Have mercy on all beings in the immortal world? This emperor told you that if this emperor hadn't pity you, do you think you would still be alive? If it wasn't for you, how could Baigu have the chance to meet Ye Cang? Is this emperor a decoration? Let me tell you, I will never let Yin Baigu go. If anyone dares to go against my will, Ye Cang can destroy the immortal world, and this emperor can do it too. Give me all of you. Burial with me! If you don't want to die now, just open the Heavenly Palace Protector Array to defend against the enemy!"

After speaking, Yin Li walked away, leaving a group of immortal ministers slumped to the ground with fearful expressions.