Chapter 51

The next morning, Gu Bai woke up in Pei Moqian's arms with a sour body all over. He recalled the passion from last night, but at the same time he was ashamed, but he couldn't help hugging the man again to breathe the familiar breath of the other party.

Although I don't know why I didn't feel the familiar breath in Pei Moqian before, the close contact at the moment told him that Pei Moqian is that person. No matter what, it's a good thing to meet him. Don't think too much, just care about every moment now.

The game party was over, and the two left by plane in the afternoon.

Pei Moqian didn't ask Gu Bai why he was tit for tat with him before, but now it's another look. Gu Bai didn't explain much, and he was in a good mood and let the other party lead him away.

Tang Linyi flew back to Nanshi the night before. When Gu Bai returned home, he only knew that Tang Linyi stayed in the room and never came out.

Tang Dahai and others obviously didn't know about the game party, and they still went to the company to go to the company, to do beauty treatments, and to drill into the kitchen.

Since the last bit of the original owner's emotions remained in his chest, Gu Bai thought about it and knocked on Tang Linyi's door boldly.

"Brother, it's me..."

After knocking for a while, Gu Bai called out to the other party before opening the door.

Opening the door, Tang Linyi saw Gu Bai standing at the door, his face was haggard, his expression was complicated, he didn't speak, and he didn't let Gu Bai in, so he was silent for a while.

Gu Bai didn't know what he was thinking, but the violent tumbling emotions in his chest told him that what Tang Linyi was thinking must be right about him.

"Brother, are you all right? Yesterday..."

"Zihao, I want to ask you a question."

Tang Linyi suddenly interrupted Gu Bai's voice.

Gu Bai nodded and motioned him to say, a little moved in his heart, how could Tang Linyi call him Zihao so kind? It's really the sun coming out of the west.

"Your game number called 'Bai', when did you start playing?"

"What happened more than three months ago?" More

than three months ago, the time was just right...

Tang Linyi's eyes became more complicated. The hands hanging on both sides trembled, and something seemed to be broken at this moment.

It turned out that the Bai who cooperated with him tacitly was Zihao, the Bai who was chatting and laughing with him was Zihao, and the Bai who resonated with his heart was also Zihao. The person he liked was... Tang Zihao...

At the same time, Gu Bai felt his chest After the emotional distance rolled over, it slowly disappeared, that is to say, his task was finally completed.

"Zihao, that number called 'Bai', give it to me later..." After

a long while, Tang Linyi said something, then turned around and went back to the room. There was an indescribable decadence in his back. At this moment, the aura on his body was no longer so cold. .

Gu Bai looked at the back, and sighed apologetically.

In fact, he almost guessed that Tang Linyi didn't like Song Xianxun, but mistook Song Xianxun as the 'white' in the game.

Now Song Xianxun not only lost his face, but in the end the 'girl' he liked turned out to be a man and his younger brother. This blow was enough for Tang Linyi to slow down for a long time.

He guessed that the last bit of regret left by the original owner might be Tang Linyi's love, which was his unspoken wish.

That simple-minded young man is in love with someone he can never get, he is eager but afraid, so he can only hide this love in his heart.

Gu Bai took a deep breath and left.

From this day on, he found that Tang Linyi seemed to have changed a bit, but he still treated others coldly.

He just replied "You've never been someone I liked" and left coldly without even a single extra look.

Song Xianxun went to find him twice in a row, but didn't dare to go any more, and left with red eyes, she and Ling Chen were together within two days.

Whether it is Tang Linyi or Ling Chen, both of them are well-known in the school as tall, rich and handsome, so Song Xianxun became their girlfriends before and after, naturally aroused the attention of the school classmates.

In addition, because of Tang Linyi, she and Wang Lele had a falling out. Wang Lele hated her to death, and talked about her stepping on two boats. Song Xianxun became a name that all students of Qing University knew. , everyone looked at her with strange eyes. She has always been regarded as a goddess by everyone. Song Xianxun, who is very popular, is suddenly unbearable to receive this kind of treatment. However, she is now a junior, and it is difficult to transfer schools. Moreover, Qingda is the best university in Nanshi, so she only Can bite the bullet and continue at school, every day is like a year. Fortunately, with Ling Chen around, no one dared to speak to her face to face. After class, Ling Chen took her out to play, which was not unbearable. But the good times didn't last long, and it didn't take long for Song Xianxun to discover that although Ling Chen liked her, he was a playboy at all, and there were many ambiguous people around him. Once, he even kissed another woman on KTV in front of her. . Song Xianxun was very angry, but Ling Chen didn't care at all. It was naturally the best to not get her before, but now that she is a goddess, she is no longer a goddess. In addition, Song Xianxun's temper is not as gentle as her appearance, she is impulsive and irritable, and occasionally acting coquettishly and jealous is fun, but being jealous every day is annoying. It didn't take long for Ling Chen to be too lazy to coax her, and the two quarreled every day. At the end of the due date, before Song Xianxun and Ling Chen broke up, the Ling family was out of luck. The government took Gu Bai's anonymous criminal evidence and uprooted the Ling family. Ling Chen's parents were arrested, and all the family's property was frozen. Ling Chen didn't escape. Although he was a student at school, he did a lot of work with his father behind his back. In addition, he was two years of age. More than ten years later, he was also arrested. Ling Chen was arrested, Song Xianxun was completely stupid, she gave Ling Chen everything, and now the other party said she would go in, what should she do?