Chapter 74

The demonic energy in his body disappeared, and Gu Bai regained his sanity almost instantly. He was just overjoyed, and before he had time to sort out his emotions, his attention was first attracted by the voice in his ear.

"Master, is that you?"

He looked towards the source of the excited voice.

At this moment, it looks like an ordinary light curtain from the outside, but there is a universe inside. The surrounding of the light curtain looks like an endless void, and only one place is sandy soil.

On the sandy soil, there was a huge monster with horns on its head, its mouth open and its teeth open, with black fur all over its body, with its head bowed down.

It's just that the monster's situation is not so good compared to its terrifying and ferocious appearance.

Its entire body was pierced by a golden long sword, and it was firmly fixed on the ground, unable to move, and its mighty and majestic body was full of deep wounds that could be seen.

The black blood that exudes demonic energy and corrosiveness seems to flow from the wound to the ground without end, eroding the surrounding land, accompanied by its weak and painful neighing, the picture looks very sad.

Undoubtedly, from the blood that exudes demonic energy, it is certain that the apocalypse in this mission world is caused by the monster in front of you!

At this moment, the monster saw indescribable excitement in its eyes, but soon, the excitement disappeared and turned into uncertainty and roar.

"You're not my master! Who are you? How can you have the master's source power in you?!"

"Who is your master?" The

monster's words were unclear. Although Gu Bai didn't understand much, he keenly caught some information, he suppressed the joy of returning to adulthood, and first focused on the monster in front of him.

There were too many accidents in this mission. First, I lost the plot, then I accidentally turned into a zombie, and now there is this monster that seems to 'know' it. The situation is really weird.

"You don't know who my master is? Then why do you have my master's source power in you! My master is absolutely impossible to give you, unless... you kill my master! No, it's impossible, how can you kill me? It's impossible to get rid of my master, oh oh oh, you bastards!"

The monster was very emotional, stared at Gu Bai and asked a question, then quickly reasoned, and said at the end, he suddenly became irritable and angry, obviously the news of the master's death in the other party's mouth It's not acceptable.

It struggled angrily, but the long sword that fixed it on the ground seemed fragile, but it was indestructible, no matter how hard it struggled, it couldn't get rid of it.

On the contrary, due to the violent struggle, the wound on its body became more serious, and black blood spurted out like a fountain.

The rapidly passing power made it unable to struggle any more, and could only lie on the ground and wailed, the eyes of a pair of beasts showed sadness...

"I don't know what you are talking about, but I didn't kill your master..."

Gu Bai stared at It, the doubts in the heart are deeper.

"Liars! You bastards, if you didn't kill my master, how could you have his original power in your soul!" The

monster was so excited that he didn't believe Gu Bai's words at all.

Although the soul of the person in front of him did not have the cultivation and ability to kill its master, this person had the original power of the master.

Except for that person, how could the master voluntarily give the source power to other people? The only explanation is that these people have killed the master!

"..." The

monster's few short sentences were endless, but Gu Bai still found a lot of information, especially the fact that the other party pointed out his soul, which was worth thinking about.

To know that his soul and body are two people, and the other party points out his soul, then it is him Gu Bai, not the owner of the body.

what master? What source power?

Gu Bai's mind was filled with a hundred thousand question marks, but he was keenly aware of something unusual. His soul was nothing special, so the master and the source of power that this monster refers to is... a man!

His eyelids jumped, and he suddenly remembered that when every world is with a man, he will get a strange power that strengthens his soul. Could this strange power given to him by the man is the original power in the mouth of the monster?

Gu Bai's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, he suppressed the emotions in his heart and spoke again.

"I really don't know who your master is. I think we may have some misunderstandings. Why don't you tell me who your master is? Also, you seem to be a powerful demon, how can you be in this kind of spiritual energy? What about the place of scarcity? Let's make it clear, maybe I can help you out..."

"Great devil?! You stinky boy with no eyes, you actually call me a great devil! That low-level thing is not worthy of my shoes. Wait, you don't even know me!" The

furious monster suddenly froze when he heard Gu Bai's words.

But after frying his hair, he immediately reacted, staring at Gu Bai incredulously. Since this person has captured the master's source power, how could he not know him?

"..."

Facing the incredible gaze of the monster, Gu Bai's head turned to think at a high speed. At this moment, he was more than 90% sure that the owner of the monster's mouth was talking about a man.

After so many missions, as he learned more and more things, he seemed calm, but he actually had doubts about men in his heart.

If a man is just an ordinary soul, how could it be possible to provide him with the power to warm and nourish his soul, and reincarnation is determined according to each person's merits and demerits. The status of a man's reincarnation is either a noble or a wealthy family. This can never be a coincidence.

Coupled with the performance of the monster at the moment, Gu Bai felt that he had smelled a big secret.

But just when he wanted to continue the rhetoric, a powerful coercion suddenly appeared in the void of the light curtain, and a man dressed in a white long gown with an immortal style burst out.

The furious monster also changed his face instantly.

"Beast, this immortal is kind enough to let you live for a few more days, but you are making trouble for this immortal all day long. Are you impatient to live? Sure enough, it is the animal of that lunatic, with the same stinky and tough temper!" The

man in white As soon as he landed, he raised the long whip in his hand and gave the monster a whip.

The whip looked ordinary, but it was a magical weapon. It fell on the monster, leaving a ferocious wound, causing the black blood inside to gush out a little more, and the monster neighed in pain.

"You bastards, if you have the ability, kill me now, and when I go out, I will eat all of you to avenge my master! Ouch!"

Pain is pain, but the monster has no fear at all, but grins. roar.

"Stubborn..."

The man in white was clearly aware of the monster's temper and reaction, and he ignored him with a smirk, and instead looked at Gu Bai.

After a few breaths, the man also changed his face abruptly, just like the monster had just started.

"This, this breath is... Who are you? How can you have that madman's source power in you, and what is your relationship with him?!"

Although the man's reaction was not as furious as the monster just now, it was a bit more serious. dignified and frightened.

Yes, he was frightened. Gu Bai's strong breath of another person made him feel extremely frightened. He never believed that an ordinary soul like Gu Bai could kill that man to obtain the other party's original power.

But at this moment, Gu Bai has such a strong aura, and there is only one possibility, that is, that lunatic voluntarily gave his power to this ordinary person.

How is it possible, how could that lunatic give away his source power... The man dare not think about it any more, that person's name is a taboo, a taboo that he can't even think about.

He quickly pulled his thoughts back, staring at Gu Bai with a kind of panic like a storm in his heart.

The ordinary person in front of him can never go to that place, but this person has the aura of that lunatic, which means...

that lunatic has come out!

The man in white looked terrified, and even the hand holding the long whip trembled.

He couldn't help but look around suspiciously, as if he was facing a big enemy, and then when he realized that there was no one he imagined, he looked at Gu Bai with killing intent in his eyes.

No matter what the relationship between this person and that lunatic is, as long as there is a connection, he must not stay!

"Boy, since you have such a strong relationship with that lunatic, don't blame this immortal for attacking a mortal like you!" The

man in white snorted coldly, raised his long whip and attacked Gu Bai.

Before the powerful attack landed on his body, Gu Bai felt a threat that scared his soul.

He wanted to hide, but he couldn't do it at all. The other party had already firmly restrained him and made him unable to move. He could only watch the attack fall towards him, and the breath of death enveloped him.

"Bang!"

However, just between the lightning and the fire, a sudden change occurred in the light curtain, a more powerful coercion appeared, the entire light curtain space was distorted, and a black light suddenly blocked the attack of the man in white.

"Who?" The

man in white was startled and looked over suddenly.

However, before he saw the person coming, he first felt a strong and frightening breath, his face instantly turned pale, and his heart stopped beating.

Ye Cang! Really Ye Cang! This lunatic has come out! !

In an instant, the man in white reacted, then turned around and ran away without even thinking about it. He was just a little golden fairy, and even if he borrowed ten courage, he would not dare to confront this terrifying lunatic head-on, hurry up, hurry up, run run run !

The man fled in horror, but it was a step too late. The moment he turned around, a black flame fell on him.

"Ah—!"

He screamed, and before he could speak, his whole body was burned to ashes by the black flames.

At the same time, a black hole appeared in the void in the light curtain. A phantom figure of a man wearing a sharp-horned battle helmet, black armor, and a mask on his face slowly walked out from the inside. It was the mysterious man in the starry sky!

Gu Bai's face showed joy.

The furious monster just now had a look of ecstasy in his eyes. He opened his mouth and shouted, "Master!"

Gu Bai's face froze, and he turned to look at the ecstatic monster, his heartbeat slowed a beat, it, it called him mysterious What is the master...

"I can't stay for a long time, you go out to complete the task first, and then go back and talk about it..."

Just before he thought about it, the mysterious man teleported in front of him, stretched out his hand lightly on his forehead, and put the lost The plot poured into his mind, and then sent him out of the light curtain.

When he left, the mysterious man turned his head and stared at the wounded monster for a while, and immediately pulled out the long sword that held the monster and took it away

......

The fire-covered abyss suddenly shook a few times, frightening the guards and guards, but then everyone looked back as if they were used to it.

One of the guards shook his head and complained.

"Hey, how long will it take for this lunatic to be quiet? It's been three thousand years and he still hasn't died. He can still toss. What are you asking for, that Yin..."

"Shh! Don't say that name? You don't want to live anymore. !"

Before he finished speaking, the guard next to him seemed to be frightened and quickly covered his mouth.

The guard seemed to realize something, paused, swallowed the name he almost said just now, and continued.

"I just don't understand this lunatic. After so many years, he still doesn't stop, and he hasn't died, so we all have to keep guarding, when will he be a head..."

"You said he was a lunatic and asked , don't complain, what is it that you have only been here for hundreds of years... In short, there is still that person, don't mention it in the future, remember, that is taboo! Absolute taboo!"

"I see..."

The guard Nodding with lingering fears, looking back at the burning abyss with lingering fears, he closed his mouth with lingering fears and stopped talking.

(BL) Hold My Man [quick wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara