Chapter 15

The Nie family's power is not small, and the matter was quickly found out.

Most of the parties in the villa are young masters and young ladies from rich and powerful families. Originally, this kind of party is a well-known thing. At most, it's a matter of arresting it and staying at the police station for one night.

But with Nie Qingcang's intervention, things didn't end so easily.

Nie Qingcang is a popular person in high society. He is notorious in the circle for his bad temper, but he is also very business-minded. Since he took over the Nie family, the Nie family can be regarded as half of China's economy. lifeline.

In addition, the old lady of the Nie family was from a military and political family and had enormous power. At this moment, Nie Qingcang wanted to detain someone to investigate the matter, and few people dared not give face.

Under the family's instructions, all the arrogant young masters and young ladies cooperated obediently, and answered whatever they asked. Wu Zhenzhen took Lu Rongqing to the villa without cover that day, so Wu Zhenzhen was quickly caught.

And Nan Lichen also honestly explained things over there.

With Gu Bai's previous foreshadowing, Nan Lichen quickly completed the whole thing by himself, and the logic was smooth.

Although he didn't know why Wu Zhenzhen hated Lu Rongqing so much, it was a fact that Wu Zhenzhen wanted to engage Lu Rongqing. There was a Nie family behind Lu Rongqing, and if she couldn't get it right, she would capsize.

Therefore, in order to keep things from being exposed, it is natural for the cunning rabbit to die, and the lackey to cook it. He used drugs to frame him and put him in prison, and then find an opportunity to let him die in the cell.

In this way, it is very safe not to be afraid of being exposed. After all, it is very easy to kill a person in prison, and it is very safe!

Nan Lichen didn't want to die, not only because of his father in the hospital, but also because of himself.

After being out for so long, he is not a fool. He made deals with Wu Zhenzhen and kept the evidence. At this moment, in order to alleviate his crime, he shook out all the facts and evidence.

When Nie Qingcang saw his confession, the low pressure in his body had already dropped to the extreme.

Rape, drug addiction, promiscuity, this is what Wu Zhenzhen wants to do to Lu Rongqing!

He couldn't imagine what the boy would look like after these plans were successful, and he couldn't imagine his pure and well-behaved boy becoming filthy and dirty.

Nie Qingcang's anger had serious consequences. In three days, the Wu family went bankrupt.

As Wu Zhenzhen's fiancé, of course Fu Zixuan had to stand up. When he found Nie Qingcang, Nie Qingcang just coldly dumped him a piece of investigation material.

"Look at these materials yourself..." In the

file bag, not only the things against Lu Rongqing, but also the means and process of taking Wu Zhenzhen's revenge against other enemies were all investigated by him.

Fu Zixuan looked pale after reading it, and without saying anything, he silently turned and left.

He couldn't imagine that those were all done by the gentle and kind girl in his heart...

Fu Zixuan broke off the engagement with Wu Zhenzhen, and when Wu Zhenzhen got this news, she was hit again, and her face was hideous.

"Why? Why did you break off the engagement with me? They all deserved what they deserved, and they all deserved to die, Zixuan, you know, you know that slut Wu Xiangxiang hurt me, Zixuan, you said you would help me Yes, you will support me... I want to make all those beasts suffer the same pain, and I want to take back everything that belongs to me!"

Fu Zixuan looked at her crazy, and his heart ached.

He knew that the girl was working hard and was in a difficult situation at home, and he also knew that Wu Zhenzhen had used many means to deal with the illegitimate children at home.

He doesn't mind these things, he feels sorry for the suffering this girl has suffered so much, and everyone around her is eyeing her.

But he said he would protect her, she just needs to live happily, he can understand her dealing with people, but...

"Zhenzhen, I can understand how you deal with your sister and those who are eyeing you, But what about Lu Rongqing? What about the others?"

"They also deserved what they deserved!"

Wu Zhenzhen could only scream and roar, unable to explain what happened in her previous life.

"Are you really sure? Zhenzhen, think about it..."

Fu Zixuan sighed. Those people on the list did indeed deserve their sins, but some were not. Wu Zhenzhen was stunned...the

marriage contract was terminated and Fu Zixuan left, This was even more of a blow to Wu Zhenzhen than the bankruptcy of the Wu family. The images of her past life and this life were intertwined, making her miserable.

And the bankruptcy of the Wu family is not just the end of her, because she used too many illegal means in the process of revenge, such as drugs, kidnapping, rape, and even buying murder, which involved several lives. The government has no criminal law for shooting, so She was sentenced to life in prison.

Life in the prison was not easy. She was beaten by the female prisoners in the same room every night, and she had no intact skin on her body.

Even the head of the female prisoner, who has more say in the same cell, is one of the people she has taken revenge on, so her life in it is even more difficult.

She was on the verge of collapsing within a few days of entering, even in her previous life she had never suffered such a crime, not to mention her long prison life in the future.

She remembered the bright, bright and promising self when she was just reborn, and then looked at the ugly and dirty prison clothes she was wearing now. She was in pain. She didn't understand why God made her reborn again like this...

Gu Bai listened . The news of her was just a faint smile. Rebirth is a gift from God, but in the future, going to hell or a bright paradise depends on personal choice.

There is a saying that goes well, rain comes from heaven, and disaster comes from man...

And because Nan Lichen was an accomplice, naturally he couldn't escape. Under Nie Qingcang's anger, he was also sentenced to life imprisonment.

Hearing the news, Gu Bai went to the police station.

In the visiting room, through the glass, he saw Nan Lichen, but in just a few days, his male god's brilliance disappeared and he became haggard.

"I'm sorry..."

Nan Lichen looked at Gu Bai guiltily.

Gu Bai didn't speak, just looked at him with very quiet eyes, and there was an inexplicable sadness in his eyes, which made his guilt deepen little by little.

"Have you really liked Rong Qing..." After

a long while, Gu Bai looked at him, his eyes seemed to be laughing, but he also seemed to be crying, a faint voice fell on Nan Lichen's ear, like a heavy hammer hitting his heart superior.

Nan Lichen opened his mouth and seemed to want to say something, but he couldn't make a sound.

He looked at the young man and seemed to smile softly, as pure as ever, but there was a hint of sadness in this purity, which he gave.

The visit was over, and the boy left.

At night, he received a call from the hospital with his father's weak voice.

"Son, the source of the kidney was found. It was a favor from a good boy. He said that he was your friend. He also said that you went to work far away because of the money, and it took a long time to come back. He said that you asked him to help take care of me, son. , why do you have to leave in such a hurry? Don't tell Dad..."

"Hehe, son, is he the very special, shy boy you said when he smiled? Son, Dad knows, you Don't hide it from Dad, whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as you like it, Dad doesn't object. Dad doesn't have much time. I just want to see you happy. It's Dad who has troubled you. Don't worry, I will soon. Okay, then you have to come back early to accompany others, Dad can see that the child also likes you..."

"..."

Holding the phone in a daze, Nan Lichen couldn't say a word, his heart seemed to be crushed The pain was as bad as it was, and the pain was unbearable...

****************

After getting out of the prison, Gu Bai took the car back to Nie's house. The reason was naturally the call of Nie's thigh.

As for what Nie's thigh was looking for, he almost guessed it.

So when he got home, he saw the document bag that Nie Qingcang threw over, he put it aside without opening it, and then picked up the cake on the table and nodded while puffing out his cheeks.

"Yes, I admit, as you can see, I actually knew about Wu Zhenzhen and the others' conspiracy, so I started to take precautions very early, I did it on purpose..."

After saying that, Gu Bai looked at his face not very well. Nie Qingcang squinted his eyes and smiled a little innocently.

"So, brother, you guessed it right, I never thought about reforming from the beginning to the end. I'm afraid the good brother you expect will be disappointed..."

Nie Qingcang found out what he had done in private. Not unexpected, and he wished that Nie Qingcang could see his 'real face' and drive him out of the Nie family at this moment.

He was really frightened by Nie Qingcang's eyes staring at his butt these days. There is no doubt that if he stayed at Nie's house again, his chrysanthemum would be really lost!

Anyway, the mission has been completed, he can give up this time to continue living in this world and return to the starry sky, and then go to the next world.

Although the last time he kissed Nie Qingcang, his soul had a very comfortable feeling, but he did not forget the terrifying feeling, as if this person could dominate everything and devour the terrifying illusion of his soul.

Instinctively, he sensed danger.

Nie Qingcang looked at Gu Bai who readily admitted that he had no idea how many times he had changed his mood recently.

He originally thought that the troublesome and unpleasant younger brother had changed, and he became obedient and well-behaved. His pure and clear eyes made people like him so much.

As a result, while investigating Wu Zhenzhen's affairs, he obtained another document, which was so slapped that he couldn't recover.

"You deliberately started to court me at the clubhouse?" Nie Qingcang said in a very slow voice, with a suppressed anger in his voice.

"Yes!" Gu Bai nodded quickly.

"It was also intentional after that? You've been using me all the time?"

Gu Bai continued to kill himself. "Yes, I did it intentionally. I can't fight Wu Zhenzhen myself and can only find you, but you hated me so much before, I don't pretend Be good, how could you help me?"

"What about that night? You did it on purpose on the highway that night?..." The man's words were almost squeezed out of his teeth.

Gu Bai looked at his increasingly ugly face, couldn't help swallowing his saliva, and didn't dare to nod his head again, his momentum was weak.

"That day, it was you who came first that night..." Forced a kiss on me!

He couldn't say what he said later, because the man in front of him had already possessed himself and pressed him tightly, repeating the strong kiss incident that day.

"Hmm..." The

breath seemed to have been taken away. The general suffocation made Gu Bai panicked and turned his tongue to resist the raging spirit tongue.

Unexpectedly, this action made the pressure on his lips a little heavier. Nie Qingcang's strength made him struggle, and he could only groan.

All the resistance was imprisoned, and the comfortable feeling that the soul was nourished gradually repelled his rationality. Gu Bai opened his eyes, wondering whether to enjoy or reject in his mind, doing the last struggle.

He is just a passer-by in this world, he is too entangled, will he be unable to let it go? can you? Everyone who knew Gu Bai said that he had no heart...

But in the end, with Nie Qingcang's savage suck, Gu Bai was no longer able to struggle.

He raised his hand, held Nie Qingcang's head emptyly, and drew closer to him.