Chapter 37(Arc 4: Online Game's Malicious Supporting Male)

When Gu Bai returned to the starry sky, he felt a little weak.

He guessed that it may be because of the nostalgia for men in his heart that he was addicted to the world, touched the rules that the mysterious master once said, and was about to face the punishment of death.

"How do you feel?"

Suddenly, a familiar voice sounded in his ear, he raised his head, and saw a phantom floating in the air opposite, wearing armor and a helmet, it was the mysterious master.

Gu Bai's spirit was shocked, and he immediately handed over, "Thank you master for saving you."

In the world, he clearly felt that his soul was about to dissipate, but at this moment he was still alive and returned to the starry sky. It can be seen that the mysterious master saved him.

"Do you remember what I told you before?" The mysterious man did not accept his thanks, his voice was as cold as ice.

"..." Gu Bai didn't speak, his body was a little stiff.

"If you are addicted to the world, you will be wiped out!" The

mysterious man stared at him with cold eyes and said slowly, his tone was still full of endless majesty.

"For those mission worlds, you are an outsider, you are not restricted by the world's reincarnation, once you can't return to the starry sky, the world can't accept you, then the result is to obliterate your existence..."

"I... "Gu Bai's face was a little pale, and he already felt that his soul was very weak at this moment.

The mysterious man looked at his state, paused, and waved a black light into Gu Bai's body. After his soul was solidified, he said solemnly.

"You did a good job this time, and you should have been rewarded, but if you made such a big taboo, your merits and demerits are worth it. Remember, next time you are addicted to the world, I will not save you..."

"Thank you, master, this subordinate knows."

Gu Bai nodded dumbly.

In the first few missions, he couldn't understand why the original owners were willing to exchange their souls, and couldn't understand the feelings of those idiots and haters in the missions.

But this time, when he saw Ji Changyin's death, he couldn't control his emotions and wanted to follow him. There was no doubt that he was not looking forward to the company of that man with loneliness, but love. He fell in love with the man he met three times. Men...

It's just that this love seems too difficult for them. Men will lose their memories every time they reincarnate, and their appearance will also change. There are so many three thousand worlds, so big, the chance of them meeting is too slim.

The chances are slim, but at least there is a chance.

Thinking of this, Gu Bai's eyes became clear, he took a deep breath, and respectfully said to the phantom in front of him.

"Master, I'm ready, I want to go on the next mission right away."

As long as he is in the mission world, then he has a chance to see that man again.

For his request, the mysterious man gave him a deep look before nodding.

"Okay, I hope this is not the last time I see you..."

"This subordinate understands, thank you for your concern."

Gu Bai raised his head and said firmly, he would definitely not be addicted to the world again, as long as he was always in a different The world does the task, then he has a chance to see that person again, and if he dies, they have no chance.

The mysterious man did not speak, and waved him to the mission.

After he left, the mysterious talent spread out his hand, and a black light flew from his palm and fell in front of him and turned into a figure. If Gu Bai was still there, he would definitely recognize that figure was Ji Changyin!

"After reading it, you should come back..." The

mysterious man stared at Ji Changyin and said lightly.

"Can you treat him better? Why are you so serious..."

Ji Changyin looked at the place where Gu Bai disappeared and smiled softly, and then his face immediately returned to the cold and hostile look at the mysterious man.

"Hmph, you still have the face to teach this gentleman!" The mysterious man snorted coldly, and his emotions seemed to be very unhappy.

"You are actually tempted by others in the world, even if it is a clone, but if he finds out in the future, he will definitely be angry with the monarch!"

Hearing the 'he' in the mysterious mouth, Ji Changyin's face changed slightly, and his eyes instantly condensed. He got up, his hands hanging down on both sides clenched his fists, and he said with a bit of anger and worry.

"How is he?"

"Still the same..." The mysterious man closed his eyes, his icy eyes revealing a terrifying coldness.

"But I will never give up! So don't cause trouble for me, help me recover as soon as possible..."

"Don't worry, how could those people think that you dare to take such a risk to hide your clone in the three thousand worlds to absorb it ..." Strength training? It won't take long for us to recover, and when it falls, I must make those people die!"

Ji Changyin nodded coldly, and then said solemnly, "But there is something I want to tell you..."

"What's the matter? "

It's Gu Bai... We are all your avatars, everything comes from you, including our feelings and thoughts, I'm definitely not attracted to him just because of myself, but probably because of you. Influence..."

Before Ji Changyin could finish speaking, the mysterious man interrupted in a cold voice, "Impossible! This gentleman will never be tempted by anyone other than him!"

"But you didn't kill him just now, which means you are soft-hearted... Moreover, you dare not face him with your real body, because you are afraid that he will find out..."

"But even if you don't have to face him with your real body, and erase his sense of us, so that he will not be found in the next world. We, but after all, he absorbed our source power and will find out sooner or later... And, because of you, we will instinctively approach him when the characters in the possessed world are sleeping."

Ji Changyin pondered.

"You're right, we can't have feelings for anyone other than him, but now it's an exception to Gu Bai, which is not normal..."

"You mean..." The mysterious man's tone also became solemn.

"This time I sensed Gu Bai's aura..."

"What did you say? He, he was serious, but back then..." The mysterious man trembled suddenly, and the aura all over his body fluctuated violently.

"There are exceptions to everything..."

"I see, you come back first." The

mysterious man took a deep breath, suppressed the strong emotions in his heart and nodded, and waved to Ji Changyin, the other party's body turned into black light and returned to the body of the deity .

After feeling the strength in his body strengthen a little, he raised his hand and looked at the exquisite jade sculpture of a doll in his hand, his icy cold eyes revealed the tenderness of nostalgia...

**************** *

************

When he woke up again, the surroundings were full of silence, Gu Bai opened his eyes and found himself in a modernly decorated room.

He was lying on a big soft bed with a snow-white ceiling and ornate crystal lamps above his head, and beige curtains on the opposite side. The sun was shining outside and it looked very hot, but the air conditioner was on, so it was cool.

It seems that his mission world this time is a modern one, and looking at the decoration and size of the room, the original owner's family conditions should be good.

He has been used to enjoying his golden thighs several times in a row. Gu Bai was very satisfied with the environment he woke up in. He picked up the water glass on the bedside cabinet and took a sip. Then he lay down again and closed

his eyes to start receiving the story... The body is 19 years old this year, and his name is Tang Zihao.

His father Tang Dahai was only a very ordinary small contractor in his early years. With his own skills and the support of national policies, he quickly established a real estate company from a small contractor, and turned into a famous outbreak in Nanshi. Household.

But Tang Zihao is not the child of Tang Dahai's original match, but the illegitimate child of his mistress.

Tang Zihao's mother, Zhang Li, was born into an ordinary family. Her parents were small employees of the company. She was a very beautiful beauty since she was a child. After graduating from college, she joined Tang Dahai's Tengfei Real Estate Company to work.

Like most women who worship gold, the young and beautiful Zhang Li is very eager for the wealthy life of the upper class, and quickly hooked up with the upstart Tang Dahai.

Tang Dahai's original wife, Zhou Sufen, was just a rural woman with little culture and no assertiveness. It wasn't until Zhang Li walked in with her stomach that she found out that her husband was stealing his tongue outside.

However, Zhou Sufen is really a woman with no brains or opinions. Although she is sad, Zhang Li is pregnant with Tang Dahai's son and will give birth soon. She is coaxed by Tang Dahai. Although she is unwilling, she also agrees that Zhang Li will live with her son into the Tang family.

Fortunately, Tang Dahai still has some conscience, and he didn't abandon Zhou Sufen, and Zhang Li didn't have so much mind to fight.

Although she worships money, she is very knowledgeable. She just wants to live a rich wife's life without food and clothing.

Taking Tang Zihao into the Tang family's door, Zhang Li became Tang Dahai's concubine, and An'an and Zhou Sufen were called sisters, allowing Tang Dahai to enjoy the blessings of the people of Qi.

As for Tang Zihao, the illegitimate son, Tang Dahai has loved him very much since he was a child. He is a nouveau riche who relies on opportunities to make a fortune. Therefore, he raises Tang Zihao's character very arrogant and self-willed.

Tang Zihao is currently studying at the famous Qingda University in Nanshi. In fact, according to Tang Zihao's grades, he can't go to Qingda University. However, Tang Zihao was clamoring to come to Nanshi Qingda University to study, so Tang Dahai threw him in with money.

As for why Tang Zihao is determined to come to Qingda University, it is of course because of his brother, Tang Linyi, Tang Zihao likes his brother, not friends or relatives, but love!

But Tang Linyi doesn't like Tang Zihao. He is a normal straight man, let alone a man. With his relationship with Tang Zihao, how could he like a son who ruined his happy family. Tang Linyi didn't like Tang Zihao, but Tang Zihao liked him because of the devil, but this kind of liking is not normal, Tang Zihao himself knew that he liked him and never said it. But this did not prevent Tang Zihao's eyes on Tang Linyi in order to solve the pain of lovesickness. Therefore, as soon as the college entrance examination was over, Tang Zihao dragged Tang Dahai to stalk him to go to Qingda, just to be able to see Tang Linyi. Tang Zihao's secret love for Tang Linyi will not come to fruition, Tang Zihao knows it very well, but this still does not prevent him from continuing to secretly love Tang Linyi. Tang Linyi's grades are very good, but he has a hobby that does not seem to be a proper job in the eyes of his parents, that is, he likes to play games. Therefore, in order to understand the pain of his secret love, after learning that Tang Linyi likes to play games, Tang Zihao also played a Xianxia game called "Xiu Xian Ji". And when registering, Tang Zihao specially chose a female character, naively expecting to have a chat with the person he likes in the ethereal online world to satisfy him.