Chapter 31

Fu Junli found that the young man was really very different from the person in his heart. Except for the eyes of the same color, the two were completely identical.

The Lianzhi he knows is as elegant and noble as an orchid, loves white clothes, likes soothing music, likes orchids, but has a arrogant and lovely personality, and is a gentleman who is close to the mortal world.

And another boy named Yunxi, he also likes to wear white clothes, but he likes fast rhythm, likes orchids but doesn't like orchids, cute but not arrogant like lotus, but with a different kind of independence . Even those azure blue eyes are the same as Lianzhi, but they are different. Lianzhi is noble, but he is pure, so pure that it can imprint the charm of human soul. Every time he used to call him 'Brother Junli' as the same person he used to call him, but he always had a different feeling, exuding vigorous vigor all the time, making him feel comfortable when he saw it. The imperial examinations, which are held every three years, are just around the corner, and the whole country of Chu is very lively. A lively flower viewing party. At that time, well-known talents and scholars will come to participate, and they will also compete in poetry and compose words at the banquet. If they win, they will not only be famous all over the world, but also have various prizes. In the past, the banquet was sometimes silver, and sometimes it was a rare collection of famous paintings and copybooks. I heard that the Minister of the Household wanted to choose a husband for his daughter at this flower viewing banquet. Everyone has heard of the daughter of the Minister of the Ministry of Housing. She is a talented girl who is like a flower and a jade. Therefore, this flower viewing banquet is more lively than previous banquets. Fu Junli also participated in such a lively banquet. He couldn't possibly go to marry the daughter of Shang Shu, but was invited as a guest as the finale who attracted popularity. Since Fu Junli was going, Gu Bai naturally had to follow him. He had to break the man into his own hands before the white lotus appeared, otherwise his chances of winning would be greatly reduced when the white lotus appeared.

Gu Bai changed into a white shirt and held a folding fan pretending to be a force. While complaining about the troubles of the literati gathering, he sat next to Fu Junli and attended the flower viewing banquet together.

Before the official start of the banquet for Dou Shi Fu Ci, the talented people who were fortunate enough to get seats took their seats and greeted each other.

The rest who did not get seats could only stand around and watch the excitement. After all, the place for the banquet was so big, and there were thousands of talented people who came to attend.

If everyone came to fight poems and compose words, the banquet would not end until tomorrow morning, so every time the flower-viewing banquet was held, there would only be a dozen or so people out of a thousand who really fought poems and compose words.

Gu Bai was not one of those who participated in the poetry fight, but he also had a seat thanks to Fu Junli, the number one talent in the county.

However, no one knew him well here, and secondly, when he saw Fu Junli, who had a good appearance and wanted to say hello but was worried about his cold face, no one spoke to him for a while.

Since no one talked to him, Gu Bai could only sit on the seat and yawn boredly, two tears dripping from his beautiful eyes, hanging on his thick eyelashes.

He dragged his cheeks in one hand and drank tea with a teacup in the other. The white mist obscured his facial features, giving the delicate and beautiful young man a charming charm, which attracted many people around him to secretly cast their eyes...

Fu Junli next to him looked on the surface. Shang was talking to others, but he actually kept his eyes on Gu Bai, noticed his appearance, and the color of his eyes changed slightly.

The Lianzhi in his heart would never have such a lazy attitude of disregarding etiquette. Although he did not take etiquette to heart, he always adhered to the way of a gentleman. If someone had poor etiquette in front of him, he would frown. Disgusted.

But at this moment, Gu Bai's lazy attitude not only didn't make him feel disgusted, on the contrary, looking at the misty appearance of the other party, he felt that the young man should be like this, with an unruly and lovely temperament.

"Is it boring?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, you see, I've drank two pots of this tea. I heard that the banquet didn't start until Hai Shi, and now it's You Shi..."

Gu Bai nodded, picked up the teacup and shook it, his lips were slightly upturned, as if he was aggrieved and coquettish, and the clear blue eyes flashed with luster.

Fu Junli was stunned for a few seconds by this enchanting charm, and then raised his hand to touch his head and said warmly.

"In that case, how about we play some games?"

"What games?" The

boy's eyes lit up, like the dazzling sunshine.

Fu Junli took another breath and stared at Gu Bai for a long while before he signaled him to wait with a warm smile, then stood up and said to the talented man below.

"It's such a beautiful time, everyone might as well play a game together. Since it's a flower feast, how about Fei Hua Ling? Today is the topic of Hundred Flowers..." Fei Hua

Ling was originally one of the games for drinking to add to the fun. It is an elegant order and is more elegant , people without a foundation of poetry can't play it at all, so this kind of wine order is one of the most favorite word games for literati and writers.

This kind of elegant game is suitable for today's atmosphere of appreciating flowers and writing poems, and everyone who was proposed by Fu Junli, the first talent of the county town, even agreed.

Gu Bai also showed interest on his face, but he actually complained in his heart. As a pretending literati, he really doesn't like such brain-intensive games...

But seeing everyone and the big boss are so interested, he's not good either. To be special, I had to bite the bullet and accompany this group of sour scholars.

After a round, Gu Bai came to his place, he let out a sigh of relief, picked up the teacup and pursed his lips.

"The Swallow does not return to the Spring Festival, and the misty rain and apricot blossoms are cold." When the

words fell, he raised his eyelids lightly, Gu Bai plagiarized without pressure, but everyone was shocked.

Before everyone recited the Four Books and Five Classics, the ancient poems recorded in the book, but no one in the audience heard Gu Bai's sentence. Obviously, this was written by the young man himself, and he made such a good sentence in a short period of time. Everyone who did not know the reason Showing admiration.

Even Fu Junli, whose eyes were higher than the top, showed admiration. Gu Bai grinned at him without changing his face. "Brother Junli, it's your turn..." With

this smile, his pupils were shattered, seemingly affectionate but ruthless. It seems to be intentional but not unintentional, brilliant to inconceivable, and irredeemably tempting.

Fu Junli's breathing stopped, and for a moment, his mind was disturbed, and he held his breath and looked at the beautiful young man in front of him, speechless.

After a long while, he came back to his senses, his mind was blank, and he conceded defeat in this game, picked up his glass and drank it.

Gu Bai watched his actions and smiled cheerfully in his heart. It seemed that the strategy for many days was very effective, but the revolution has not yet been completed, and the comrades still need to work hard.

Next, every time it was his turn, Gu Bai felt no pressure and shamelessly plagiarized the verses he had heard in the previous two worlds and the world before his death.

When he met someone who was the same as here, everyone praised him for learning to be rich and five cars. When he met someone who was different, he was amazed by the geniuses who didn't know about him.

Until later, the entire Fei Hualing game has basically become his personal show, and Gu Bai is also very cheeky and plagiarized to his heart's content, not for the limelight, just because the appreciation in Fu Junli's eyes deepened.

Fu Junli is a talented gentleman. The person who likes most is the person who sympathizes with him. The more talented he is, the more Fu Junli pays attention to him.

Once Fu Junli pays more and more attention to thinking about himself, it will not be far from his purpose of falling in love. The love between men often starts to deteriorate from appreciation.

As for Fu Junli finding out that there is no ink in his stomach in the future, Gu Bai will not consider it. At that time, he has basically completed the strategy and dumped people. Fu Junli has no such opportunity! Saying this, he seems to be playing with people's hearts, but he can't help it. He is just a passerby here. The purpose of his coming to this world is a mission, and the original owner's request must be fulfilled. The cause of the past life, the fruit of this life, and the fate of all the task objects were exchanged by the original owner with his soul. He... was just an outsider.

Yes, he is just an outsider after all...

Thinking of this, Gu Bai smiled, raised the wine glass on the table and poured it into his mouth.

For the first time in his life, he actually reflected on the meaning of life, the meaning of life that he has always worked hard to live, why did he work so hard to live, why...

The actions of drinking are unspeakable, and the expression is unspeakably charming, Seeing the people around you are dumbfounded.

In addition to the people present, there was also a man sitting on the pavilion next to him, looking down through the window, and his eyes darkened following this charm.

Seeing the man's expression, the subordinates next to him couldn't help but flatter him, "Master, this little boy is really a wonderful person..."

"I'm still a person who dares to make fun of an orphan..."

Ji Changyin stared at the radiant teenager at the banquet and was in a happy mood Low smile.

At this moment, Gu Bai in the field seemed to have a feeling, and looked sideways, his eyes burst with surprise when he found the man's figure.

Seeing this, the smile on Ji Changyin's face became even bigger, and he felt more and more happy, and ordered to the guards beside him.

"Go down and pick him up..."

"Yes." The

guard was ordered to go downstairs to pick him up.

Here, Gu Bai felt a familiar aura around him at a moment of unprovoked sentimentality, and he immediately determined who this familiar aura was.

The sad mood suddenly turned into excitement and joy. He could hardly help but want to leave the venue to find someone immediately, but he still held back.

Seeing that the man is not in a hurry at this moment, if the mission fails, what awaits him is the end of ashes, and he will no longer have the fate with the man.

After waiting for a while, Ji Changyin's bodyguard finally came.

"My son wants to invite Du Gongzi upstairs to drink tea together."

The guard didn't say much, just took out a token to express his intentions succinctly.

I saw that the token was entirely made of gold, with a golden dragon beside it, and there was only a simple 'Ji' in the middle. Outsiders didn't know it, but those who were present took a deep breath.

Fu Junli's expression also changed. After hesitating for a while, he took Gu Bai's hand and prepared to go together. That master is not a good person. If Yunxi went alone and offended a little, the consequences would be unpredictable.

"Master Fu, my son said to invite Master Du..." The

guard stopped him expressionlessly.

Seeing this, Gu Bai looked up at the man in the attic window in the distance, smiled in his heart, and pulled Fu Junli's sleeve in a small voice.

"Brother Junli, don't worry, Yunxi will go back when he goes, just drink tea, Yunxi knows the etiquette."

After that, Gu Bai followed the guards away.

Fu Junli stood on the spot and looked at Gu Bai's retreating back, with worry in his eyes. The young man, like Lian Zhi, seemed to understand etiquette, but he was actually innocent and ignorant of accidents. Even more arrogant than Lian Zhi, the young man was a little bit more concerned about etiquette. Uninhibited for the fictitious.

Lianzhi, Yunxi, Lianzhi, Yunxi, Fu Junli's mind kept staggering two similar but dissimilar figures for a while...