Chapter 77(Arc 7: The Slag Attack of Slap in The Face and Reborn)

"Master, Your Highness really loves you. Look, someone has sent something here again. The night pearl that Persia paid tribute, I heard that it is precious..."

Gu Bai just woke up when he heard a young man's voice talking in his ear.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on a long couch, with a few people like eunuchs and palace maids standing beside me.

This is a very luxurious house, and the surrounding furnishings are also very luxurious. It seems that the world of his mission this time should be ancient.

"You go down, I want to sleep for a while..."

Gu Bai calmly asked everyone to retreat, then closed his eyes to receive the plot.

This time it's a story about the rebirth of the male protagonist.

The protagonist of the story is Xue Yunfeng, the prince of Qi.

Although he is a prince, but because his mother does not have any maternal power, he is a prince only because of His Majesty Qi's favor. Therefore, his position as a prince is not stable, and there are many people peeping at his prince.

However, because he was favored by the emperor since he was a child, he was raised as the favored son of heaven, so Xue Yunfeng was not deep in the city, and he was very playful. If it wasn't for his mother's strict suppression, he would not want to be a prince at all, he just wanted to be happy and happy. For a lifetime.

Therefore, on the surface, he pretended to be obedient and obedient in front of the emperor and E-niang, but behind his back he acted erratically, and he also loved beautiful women. He would get hold of anyone who liked them, no matter whether they were male or female.

Fortunately, the customs of Qi are open and masculine is prevalent, and he is not too out of the ordinary to see men. The imperial concubine taught him a few words and saw that he completed the tasks assigned by His Majesty very well, so he would not care about him.

The original owner, Rong Yi, was Xue Yunfeng's favorite male pet.

The original owner was not from the state of Qi, he was originally the young prince of the state of Beizhao.

This Beizhao country is said to be a country, but in fact it is just a tribe that exists like Miaojiang. It lives next to the Qi country.

At first, it was impossible to force it. The people of Beizhao, relying on the strong body of their own clan, and the strange ability of using Gu poison, occasionally robbed the people and food of the Daqi Dynasty.

However, when they tasted the sweetness, some people in Beizhao began to take an inch, and from the beginning of grabbing some food, they turned into burning, killing and looting on the border of Qi.

Such provocation naturally angered the Daqi Emperor. No matter how powerful the poison of the Beizhao people, they were only a small clan country, so they were quickly defeated by the Qi army.

In order to keep the country from being destroyed, His Majesty Bei Zhao could only be afraid to offer his beautiful and precious treasures to Qi for peace.

As for the original owner, because he looked like a peach and plum, although he was a man, he had a more charming appearance than a woman, and he was the prince of Beizhao, with a distinguished status.

Therefore, in order to show sincerity, when he heard that the masculinity of Qi was prevalent, His Majesty Bei Zhao reluctantly offered his son to Qi.

With such a gorgeous appearance, the original owner was attracted by the beauty-loving crown prince Xue Yunfeng on the first day he arrived in the state of Qi, and then asked the emperor of the state of Qi to ask for him and included him in his east palace.

At the beginning, Xue Yunfeng might just be obsessed with the appearance of the original owner, but it didn't take long before he really fell in love with the original owner.

Not only did he hug the beauty every day, but he also got rare treasures and sent it to the original owner to please him, and to make the beauty smile, he did all the ridiculous things that didn't conform to the rules. .

Even at the expense of angering the emperor and noble concubine, he dismissed the other concubines and beauties in the East Palace, leaving only the original owner, a man who could not bear children, Ai Ruozhen.

What you do is really not love the country and the beauty.

It's just that these are all things in the past, but at this moment Xue Yunfeng can't wait to eat the original owner's flesh, drink the original owner's blood, and hate him to the core!

Since he was established as a crown prince as soon as he was born, and was favored by the emperor, Xue Yunfeng himself did not have the same pressure and sense of urgency as other princes.

In addition, his mother had no mother's power, so the emperor was a year old, and his crown prince was shaken. Soon Xue Yunfeng, who was not in the right position, died tragically in the battle for the throne after the emperor's death.

However, although Xue Yunfeng died at that time, his soul did not go to the underworld to be reincarnated, but strangely turned into an invisible ghost.

Therefore, Xue Yunfeng naturally witnessed the bloody struggle for the throne that was still going on.

And he also saw with his own eyes that the original owner he once loved most quickly threw himself into the arms of the winner after his death to enjoy the glory and riches, without the slightest nostalgia for him, and fully explained what it means to be ruthless.

This made Xue Yunfeng a little unacceptable. He loved the original owner so much, he did so many absurd things to please the original owner, and almost gave up everything.

As a result, as soon as he died, the original owner threw his arms around others, not even a single tear shed, and he had no love for him at all, all his affection was in vain!

So intense resentment and unwillingness made him reborn.

After the rebirth, Xue Yunfeng began to reform himself. He no longer only knew the enjoyment of romance and happiness like in his previous life.

At the beginning, due to the poor time of his rebirth, he had already done a lot of absurd things for the original owner when he was reborn, which made the emperor angry, and the status of the prince was shaken.

Therefore, Xue Yunfeng had to adopt the strategy of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. On the surface, he continued to favor the original owner with absurd appearances to confuse other princes who wanted to seize the throne.

When everything developed smoothly and the emperor of Qi died, he defeated a group of princes who were conspiring against evil and ascended to the throne.

After the successful counterattack, the cannon fodder and all the enemies were dropped, the original owner, as a scum who ruthlessly betrayed the male protagonist, will naturally end up not much better.

How much Xue Yunfeng loved him at first, and how much he hates him now, he cut his artery with his own hands, released the medicine blood unique to his Miaojiang royal family, and saved his lover after his rebirth...

In this rebirth story, the original owner, as a ruthless and unjust male partner, got his ruthless retribution and died extremely miserable.

When the original owner died, Xue Yunfeng didn't even feel a little bit of heartache, because such a ruthless person was not worthy of his heart.

It's just that he will never know how much this ruthless male pet has done for him in his previous life after his death.

After his death, the original owner did quickly throw himself into the arms of the winner, but what Xue Yunfeng didn't know was that the original owner did this all to avenge him.

Although Beizhao Kingdom is a small country tribe, but as a prince of a country, the original owner used to have a very noble status. He was brought to Qi Kingdom alone as a 'beauty' tribute. In fact, the original owner's heart was extremely humiliated and fearful.

But what he didn't expect was that this treacherous 'tribute' journey actually made him meet Xue Yunfeng, and the care and love of the other side moved him from a foreign country very much.

When Xue Yunfeng fell in love with the original owner, the original owner also fell in love with him. Even though both of them were men, Xue Yunfeng's affectionate love for one person made the original owner's heart become softer and more loving, and he was willing to subdue him.

Therefore, after Xue Yunfeng's tragic death, the original owner, who was desperate, only had revenge in his heart.

As a tribute from a foreign country, he has no capital for revenge, and the only weapon he can use is himself.

He used his appearance and the poison control of Miaojiang to confuse the new emperor and ignore the courtiers, killing the courtier Zhongliang indiscriminately. In just three years, he destroyed the new emperor who killed Xue Yunfeng and destroyed the century-old foundation of Qi.

Like the Daji in history, he became the 'demon boy' who was scolded and resented by everyone, but he didn't care at all.

He hates the new emperor for killing his beloved, hates the throne of Qi who made his beloved lose his life, and he wants to avenge his beloved prince!

When he was beheaded by the rebels in front of the Meridian Gate in the name of 'The Demon Punisher', he was not at all sad, just happy to meet his beloved in Huangquan.

However, who knew that what awaited him was not the encounter with his lover's Huang Quan, but the reborn demon full of hatred.

What's more, I didn't expect Xue Yunfeng to be so ruthless, that he actually did it himself, draining his blood little by little, and died in the pain of despair.

Before his death, Xue Yunfeng's ruthless attitude towards him and his tender and doting appearance to another true love deeply hurt his heart.

All his love turned into resentment, and he had no chance to be reborn, but he found a mysterious master as an exchange.

He wants Xue Yunfeng to regret it, and he will use his own never to be born in exchange for Xue Yunfeng's eternal regret!

After accepting the plot, Gu Bai rubbed his temples and had to sigh.

It's really a bloody and cruel love and killing each other. This couple has fully explained what it means to love you until it kills you.

Compared with the last time without a plot, which was all based on my own guessing and groping, this time, although there is a plot and the goal and desire are very clear, it is not so easy to accomplish.

After the rebirth, Xue Yunfeng's temperament changed greatly, and he hated the original owner, and now the other party has a new love object, how could he still care about his ruthless love, and regret it?

But still that sentence, since he took over the task, he will definitely go all out!

...

After sorting out his thoughts, Gu Bai called someone in to wash and dress for himself.

Tonight Xue Yunfeng will take the original owner out of the palace to attend a banquet. As Xue Yunfeng's 'favorite' male pet, of course he has to dress up to attend.

No matter in the past or this life, every time Xue Yunfeng attended any banquet, he would bring the original owner with him. The previous life was to take the original owner to play, to spoil him, to love him, and to hold him in the palm of his hand.

In this life, he is only used as a shield, as a pawn who pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger and confuses other princes.

Moreover, after Xue Yunfeng was reborn, he hated him because of his resentment, and so far he had never touched the original owner, which saved Gu Bai the trouble of dealing with him.

"Master, you are so good-looking! You are the most beautiful person Yanu has ever seen. No wonder His Highness loves his master so much..."

After changing his clothes, Yanu, the personal eunuch next to the original owner, admired and praised with eyes full of admiration. The other eunuchs in the room The palace maid also stared at the handsome man in front of her with astonishing eyes.

Gu Bai also set his eyes on the tall bronze mirror on the opposite side, and he had to say that the original owner this time was another beauty.

This body has been pampered since childhood, the skin is very good, the whiteness like suet jade has no flaws, and the facial features are also extremely handsome.

It's just that it's true that beauty has a bad life since ancient times. A beautiful woman has a bad life, and a beautiful man is even worse. The original owner who has taken so many missions has no good end with a beautiful appearance.

Gu Bai shook his head and did not speak, but the little eunuch next to him was a talkative one, and continued to say with a smile. "Master, you said that you are so good-looking, and His Highness loves you. In the future, when His Highness inherits the throne, he will definitely make you a male

queen like our founding emperor!"

Wind prevails.

"Really? But didn't His Highness bring back a beauty from outside a few days ago? I heard that she is a beautiful young man with both talents and looks, and I can't even write poetry, and His Highness never touches me..."

Gu Bailian Shang seems to be a little sad, acting in a full set, since he is doing the task for the original owner, in front of outsiders, he must be the original owner, not Gu Bai.

Although the original owner was a prince of a country, Beizhao country was really special. Living in a land of poor mountains and bad waters, it was okay to let the people of Beizhao country pick poisonous weeds and play with poisonous insects, but there were few talents in other poems and songs.

The original owner didn't like to read since he was a child, and only liked to learn Gu poison from the elders of the clan. His character was open-minded, simple and extreme. Therefore, in his previous life, after Xue Yunfeng's death, he used his own life as the price to avenge him and hated the whole world.

Seeing his sad face, the little eunuch quickly comforted him.

"Master, don't think like this, the one whom Your Highness loves is you. His Highness brought Qi Gongzi back to the palace because his brother and His Highness are friends. Qi Gongzi is staying in our East Palace temporarily. Master, you must know that Your Highness sent the whole family away for you before. The concubine of the East Palace! The people of the imperial city are talking about envying you..." At the

end, the little eunuch looked proud, how much His Highness likes their master is obvious to all, if it is not for His Highness already has blood, so The position of the crown prince was not guaranteed for a long time, which shows how affectionate His Highness is for their master.

Seeing the expression on the face of the little eunuch, and the approval of the surrounding eunuchs and maids, Gu Bai smiled and did not refute, affection is affection, but unfortunately it was a matter of his previous life.

Without further delay, Gu Bai changed his clothes and went to see Xue Yunfeng, ready to leave the palace together.

When Xue Yunfeng saw him, there was a hint of surprise in his eyes. Although today's Gu Bai is still wearing the original owner's skin, the soul inside is different, and there are still some differences.

The original owner was as dazzling as the scorching sun in the past, but now that he has changed his soul, there is a different temperament in the eyes of the peach blossoms, the brocade dress is exquisite and dazzling, and the temperament is maddening and splendid.

But the surprise is only short-lived. When you hate someone, you don't like anything, so the surprise in his eyes quickly turned into contempt and disgust.

Having done many tasks in succession, Gu Bai's senses have been trained to be very sensitive, and he felt Xue Yunfeng's disgust almost instantly.

But he didn't care. The reborn Xue Yunfeng was already extremely disgusted with the original owner, and determined that the original owner was ruthless and hateful.

Instead of trying to please Xue Yunfeng, it is better to find another way out. Let Xue Yunfeng hate him first, and he has a way to turn the tide.

If you want to promote it, you must suppress it first, if you want to let it perish, you must first let it expand. How much Xue Yunfeng hates at this moment, how much he will regret it later!