Chapter 57

After Gu Bai left the Qianqing Palace, he quickly ran to the Cold Palace. Not only was there no one in this place, but it was also a remote place. No one would see the transformation here. Now he has no time to go to a farther place to hide.

According to the inheritance of the demon, his current situation is not like a normal transformation, but caused by other unknown reasons. There will be no thunder tribulation, as long as he can endure the pain of transforming into a human being.

When Gu Bai endured the pain of changing shape, the anger and worry in Emperor Tianchen's heart had accumulated to the peak, and he asked the Imperial Forest Army to find him everywhere, and thoroughly investigate today's affairs.

It wasn't long this morning, and what Concubine Ru did to buy the royal chef was not secret. The matter was quickly found out, and Emperor Tianchen was furious, and immediately ordered Concubine Ru to be taken to the Qianqing Palace.

"Say, what the hell did you eat for nothing?!"

Emperor Tianchen could not wait to slash Concubine Ru directly.

He named this woman as a noble concubine just to serve as a shield for the harem. He was also aware of the fact that the other party colluded with King Rui in private.

But who knew that this woman was so restless, Bai was only a puppy without any threat, and these people actually took action against Bai, if Bai had any mistakes... Emperor Tian Chen didn't dare to think about it any more, his body exuded a shocking expression. Dangerous atmosphere. "Your Majesty, Chen Chen... Chen Concubine... Chen Concubine didn't do anything, Chen Concubine just wanted to come down and take a look at the Chen Concubine Palace, just sent a bowl of soup, it's not poisonous, Chen Concubine doesn't know... Concubine Ru knelt on the ground and dared not deny it, the evidence was in front of her, she couldn't panic, but she really didn't do anything. She just gave a bowl of special potion that was exchanged with the system. It was just something that could make men estrus. How could she know that it would poison Emperor Tianchen's beloved dog.

Besides, it's just a little beast, and Emperor Tianchen actually made such a fuss. Not only did the Imperial Forest Army rummage through the harem, but he also pulled her over to interrogate her. It's too much of a fuss!

When she thought that her dignified concubine was even worse than a dog, Concubine Ru had the urge to vomit blood.

"Your Majesty, it's just a little beast. You treat your concubine like this. Is it not as good as a dog in your heart..."

"Crack!" Before

Concubine Ru could finish speaking, Emperor Tianchen raised his hand and slapped it , The handsome face was full of suffocation, staring at her, said solemnly.

"I repeat, Bai is not a beast! He is my Bai! In the future, whoever dares to say that my Bai is a beast, I will immediately send him to the Palace of Hell to be reincarnated! Su Xinru, your imperial concubine position was given to you by me, Now I can also take it back, come here, put this woman in the heavenly prison, and serve her with severe punishment, until she explains it!"

"No, Your Majesty, you can't do this, you can't treat your concubine like this..."

Concubine Ru Her face turned pale in an instant. I didn't expect Emperor Tianchen to be tortured. She was really just an aphrodisiac. It wasn't that serious, right? What did the torture tell her to explain? !

It was just a medicated soup from Zheng Chong, which actually angered Emperor Tianchen, not to mention that there would be such a madman in the world, making such a fuss for a dog.

The emperor gave the order to die, and the officers and soldiers of Tianjing did not show mercy because of the peerless beauty in front of them. Up to now, His Majesty has cut down several people, and no one dares to touch the bad at this time and use torture to extort confessions. Su Xinru was just an ordinary white-collar worker before she crossed over, but after she crossed over, she had the golden finger of the system. Gong Dou, with his peerless beauty, didn't need to use his brain at all, and his IQ was not much higher than that of ordinary people.

After being tortured for a while, he was thrown into a prison full of mice and cockroaches. He felt that the future was bleak, and he couldn't help calling the system again for help.

"System! Come out! Come out quickly, I want to exchange something, I want to exchange!"

After calling for many times, the system finally moved. "What does the host want to exchange?"

"What can I do to help me? Emperor Tianchen is crazy. Crazy..." Su Xinru panicked and didn't know what to do.

"The host can exchange for hypnotism."

"Hypnosis?"

Ru Fei's eyes lit up, she always thought that the system could only change her appearance, but she didn't expect that it could be exchanged for hypnotism. If she had hypnotism, she could hypnotize these guards and let her go Go out, and even hypnotize Tianchen Emperor to seal her as the queen.

The system of such a good thing has only been taken out now. If it was taken out earlier, why would she have to go around such a big circle to complete the task!

Thinking of this, Concubine Ru was a little angry, "System, why didn't you say that you can exchange for hypnotism!"

"The exchange of hypnosis is worth fifty years of life." The system did not explain much.

"Fifty years of lifespan? So many..."

Su Xinru was horrified, even a modern person's 80-year-old life is considered a long life. Most of these ancient people did not live long for various reasons. She is now in her twenties. , how long can she live without fifty years of life?

But...Looking at the bloody fingers between her hands, Su Xinru hesitated for a while, then nodded.

"Okay, 50 years is 50 years, I'll change it!"

If she didn't change, she would have to die in prison now, and if it's a big deal, do a few more tasks and then exchange it back.

......

On the other hand, after experiencing the pain of transformation for a whole day, Gu Bai finally transformed into a human being.

But because he did not cultivate by himself, but accidentally caused the transformation, so the transformation was not successful, and his face and four hands and feet had turned into human appearances, but the two dog ears still remained, this is not a pit people!

Gu Bai was very distressed after fishing for two dog ears. Although this cute appearance is popular in modern times, in ancient times, it could only be caught by people as monsters and burned to death. Even if Emperor Tianchen was not afraid, he But he couldn't stay by Tianchen Emperor's side for the rest of his life. The monster's cultivation is slow, and he wants to retract this ear. Apart from running back to the deep mountains and forests to absorb the spiritual energy to cultivate, he can only devour the dragon energy of Emperor Tianchen like Su Xinru's system and go the wrong way. It is impossible to cultivate honestly. He doesn't have so much time, and it is even more difficult to absorb the dragon energy of Emperor Tianchen. After thinking about it, Gu Bai was at a loss. Seeing the noise outside the Leng Palace and the movements of the Royal Forest Army, he thought that leaving was a nervous man, so he hurriedly left the Leng Palace and sneaked into the Emperor's Qianqing Palace to meet at night. Although it is late at night, the entire palace has not rested. The Imperial Forest Army was still looking for the most precious puppy in the world, while Emperor Tianchen was anxiously waiting in the Qianqing Palace. "Your Majesty, you should rest first. The Imperial Forest Army is already looking for it. If His Highness Bai hadn't left, he would definitely find it..." The eunuch chief persuaded him. At this moment, no one dared to call Gu Bai Gou'er again. Today, Emperor Tianchen The look of rage is too terrifying. At this time, it is courting death to provoke Emperor Tianchen. "Bai will not leave me!" Emperor Tianchen interrupted the eunuch's words, his face was extremely gloomy.

He never believed that Bai would leave him, something must have happened to Bai, he would not run away on his own, Bai is not an ordinary puppy, the little guy is so sticky to him on weekdays, he will definitely come back, something must have happened !

Thinking of this, Emperor Tianchen, who had just calmed down a bit, became impatient again.

"It's been so long, why haven't I found it yet? What's the use of raising you?! Quickly find it for me, even if I demolish this palace, I'll find it!"

"Yes, Your Majesty..." The

old eunuch dared not persuade me any further. Now, get back now.

When he left, Emperor Tianchen got up from the dragon chair and kept walking in the Qianqing Palace. He was anxious and wanted to go out to find it in person, but he was afraid that Gu Bai would run back and miss it, full of anxiety and entanglement.

"Your Majesty..."

At this moment, a clear young voice suddenly came to mind in the hall.

Although the voice was very unfamiliar, Emperor Tianchen had a very familiar feeling, so familiar that it made his heart surge just hearing the voice, and he hurriedly turned around to find the source of the voice.

Soon, Emperor Tianchen found the target.

I saw a young man hiding at the screen of the mountains and rivers in the Qianqing Palace. The other party's body was hidden behind the screen, and only a small head was exposed. His appearance was very delicate, and his round and clear eyes were very smart.

Because of wearing a black hooded cloak, in the dimly lit night, the other party's face is more delicate and delicate.

"Who are you?"

Emperor Tianchen didn't call for a guard, staring at the young man in front of him with an uncertain hoarse voice.

"It's me, Your Majesty, I'm Bai, your little dog, Wang Wang..."

Gu Bai was sure that there was no one else in the hall, so he ran towards Emperor Tianchen. In order to ensure that he was telling the truth, he also learned to bark twice. Just two barks.

"You are really my white." The

last two familiar dog barks completely shattered Emperor Tianchen's defenses. He was a little overjoyed and a little unbelievable.

He has long known that Bai is not an ordinary puppy. As a goblin, he may transform into a human form one day, but he did not expect to see Gu Bai's appearance so soon. This appearance is exactly the same as he imagined!

Just after undoing the cape on Gu Bai, Emperor Tianchen froze when he saw the two dog ears on his head, and then all the anxiety in his heart disappeared, and he couldn't help laughing.

These dog ears are exactly the same as when Gu Bai was still a puppy. No matter how he pretends to be, these dog ears can't be faked. They are cute and tight, and they are indeed his Bai.

"I'm still young, and I don't change shape enough. This time it was an accident, and I couldn't close my ears..."

Gu Bai noticed Emperor Tianchen's smile, and the two dogs' ears shrugged. Before the task, he must first ask what the task object is!

Seeing him shrugging and pulling down the two furry dog ​​ears, Emperor Tianchen only felt that his heart was about to melt.

While holding him in his arms and comforting him, the boy's soft body made his heart beat wildly in his chest. The feeling of holding a person and holding a dog's body are definitely two concepts.

He couldn't help lowering his head and kissed Gu Bai again and again. Gu Bai also raised his face happily and let him get close. He already likes men, and this body is even more of a puppy shape, with a dog's personality. The mood cannot be concealed at all.

The man's breath is very safe. He is so comfortable that he can only make a humming sound while squinting his eyes. Even if he turns into a human, he is still like a puppy.

Gu Bai's cooperation made Emperor Tianchen unable to rely on himself. For Gu Bai, who looked like a puppy, he felt that he wanted to care and pet him. For the boy who had turned into a human figure, in addition to petting him, he had more desires.

Although the appearance of the young man is not stunning, but the other party can burn his sanity with just a close gesture.

Emperor Tianchen took a lot of effort to restrain himself, hugged Gu Baiheng and sat on the dragon chair, while continuing to kiss his cheek and forehead meticulously, while asking him about what happened before, he really couldn't forget that time. Seeing Gu Bai's terrifying appearance covered in blood.

Gu Bai did not hide it, and told all his origins and the conspiracy of King Ru Feirui.

"...Your Majesty, then Su Xinru is a temptress. She has something called a system, you can understand it as a monster, it wants to absorb your dragon qi, because your dragon qi is an improvement for some monsters. A big tonic..."

After hearing this, Emperor Tianchen's face darkened a few times, and he was relieved after confirming that Gu Bai really had nothing to do with it.

He knew most of these things, but he didn't expect the system on Su Xinru's body. Staring at the young man who was worried about him, he couldn't tell the burning joy in his heart.

Bai is so worried about him, thinking about him so much, whether he is... Tianchen Emperor can't restrain the speculation in his heart.

Gu Bai saw that he didn't mind that he was also a demon at all, and was very happy. Although he knew that a man must be interested in him, after all, the environment where the other party grew up was ancient, and it was impossible to guarantee that there would be no conflict. .

At this time, there was a knock on the door of the main hall, and a guard in a Tianjing uniform rushed in.

"Report to Your Majesty, Concubine Ru escaped, and the subordinates didn't know what was going on. They clearly sent a heavy army to guard, but who knows that Concubine Ru didn't know what kind of magic trick she used, and she escaped without making any movement. ..."

The moment the guards came in, Gu Bai turned into a white dog and hid under the hem of Emperor Tianchen's clothes. Hearing this, he didn't have to guess to know that Su Xinru must have escaped by that system.

Thinking of this, he quickly grabbed Emperor Tianchen's clothes and pulled it. After Emperor Tianchen asked the guards to retreat, he turned into a half-demon figure again, and whispered a few words in Emperor Tianchen's ear.

"Since their goal is me, they will come back sooner or later, so I will give them a chance..."

Emperor Tianchen gently embraced the person in front of him, his eyes flickering gloomily, the dragon has reverse scales, and he is white!