Chapter 86

After the prince was poisoned, the atmosphere of the entire East Palace underwent subtle changes. The most obvious thing was the prince's attitude towards Young Master Rong Yi. The prince seemed to be getting colder and colder.

Of course, other palace maids and eunuchs could not feel this change. This is the feeling of Yanu, because the prince almost no longer comes to Liuli Palace now, even if Gu Bai actively asks to see him.

This is completely different from the previous attitude of avoidance. Occasionally, His Royal Highness also scolded his master with an indifferent expression, and then walked away.

Yanu was a little puzzled and a little upset, and wanted to speak, but Gu Bai always stopped him.

Qi Moli also noticed the change in Xue Yunfeng's attitude, but unlike Yanu, he discovered more.

On the surface, Xue Yunfeng seemed to be getting more and more indifferent to Rong Yi, but only he knew that Xue Yunfeng had not let go of Rong Yi at all. Every night when he was dreaming back at midnight, he could hear the sleeping prince calling out the word 'Rong Yi'. ...

This kind of cognition made Qi Moli feel a strong threat in his heart. He did not deny that Xue Yunfeng liked him now, but compared to him, the word Rong Yi seemed to be more profound in Xue Yunfeng's heart. He became more and more frightened and scared, especially knowing that the reason why Xue Yunfeng changed his attitude was because Rong Yi was 'ruthless', he was terrified to the extreme, because Rong Yi was not ruthless at all. Hearing Xue Yunfeng calling Rong Yi's name every night, his heart was twisted like a knife. Especially when he saw Gu Bai coming to see Xue Yunfeng, his fear would suddenly erupt, making him unable to control how to keep Xue Yunfeng's sight. Even the Imperial Physician Wang of the Imperial Hospital was inexplicably banished from the palace because he did something wrong... After hearing about the Imperial Physician Wang, Gu Bai, who had been holding back, knew that the game had been pushed by others, because people's hearts are so selfish , everyone will fight for their own interests, there is no real gentleman and saint in the world. He was not interested in worrying about how complicated Xue Yunfeng's heart was. He slowly enjoyed the tranquility on the eve of the storm and focused on Xue Han.

Since that night, Xue Han still sneaks into the Liuli Palace every day.

For the first two days, it was quite normal. After Gu Bai's injury was healed, he would bring a bottle of spirits every time he came, tried his best to coax Gu Bai to drink it, and then went with the flow once. sex'.

Even if Gu Bai wakes up in the morning after the incident and asks him to get out of the way, he still enjoys it, no longer bears it, and regains the romantic character he had when he first met him, cheekily teasing him and staying for the night. In this way, the two of them had a lot of fun, one of them was showy, the other was seductive, and the time flashed again. In the past two months, the emperor was seriously ill and bedridden, and the battle for the throne was pushed to the forefront. At this moment, Qi Moli suddenly became seriously ill for some reason. When Xue Yunfeng heard the news, he left things behind and rushed to the other courtyard of the East Palace, looking at the haggard person on the bed, anxious and worried. "What the hell is going on, why is this all of a sudden? Imperial doctor, how is the diagnosis..." "His Royal Highness, Qi Gongzi's illness is really strange, it doesn't look like he is sick..." The imperial doctor's face was heavy. "Isn't sick? What's the explanation for this?!" The imperial doctor shook his head and frowned, "His Royal Highness, please forgive Wei Chen for bluntly saying that Qi Gongzi is not sick, but was attacked by someone..." "Gu?" Xue Yunfeng's face suddenly changed. "Yes, Your Highness, when Wei Chen was working with Imperial Doctor Wang before, I heard about Imperial Doctor Wang and knew a little about it. Judging from the situation of Mr. Qi at the moment, nine times out of ten, he was bewitched by someone..." "If it is confirmed that It's a Gu, how to solve it?" "As long as the person who is in the Gu wants to rescue, there is only one way, and that is to ask the person who is under the Gu to come up with the antidote, but in the case of Qi Gongzi, I am afraid that the other party simply wants to put Qi Gongzi in the The one who died was the unsolved Death Gu... In this case, the only way is..." The imperial doctor said this, his face was worried, and he broke down. "What is..."

"It's to find the person who is under the gu, use his heart and liver as a medicine guide, and exchange his life for his life! However, it is not easy to find the person who has been under the gu. Qi Gongzi doesn't have much time..." The

imperial physician replied with a hand.

Xue Yunfeng didn't speak for a while, and suddenly fell silent. When the imperial doctor said the word "gu", the first figure that flashed in his mind was Rong Yi.

Not everyone knows Gu, it is too special and weird. So far, the only person who knows how to use Gu is Bei Zhao Kingdom.

As the prince of Bei Zhao Kingdom, Rong Yi must also be proficient in the art of Gu insects...

Sending the imperial physician back, Xue Yunfeng walked back to the bed with a heavy heart, Qi Moli looked at him weakly, grabbed his hand, and said, "His Royal Highness, Will Mo Li die?"

"No, Gu won't let you die, you have a good rest..."

Xue Yunfeng comforted and instructed in a soft voice, and then hurriedly left the Wujia Liuli Palace in a hurry.

The moment he turned around, he didn't see a satisfied smile on Qi Moli's face. The only way for Xue Yunfeng to forget about Rong Yi was to let him kill this person himself.

When Xue Yunfeng

was driving the Liuli Palace, Gu Bai was ready to wait for him in the main hall.

So when he saw Xue Yunfeng's arrival, he was not surprised at all. When he heard the news of Qi Moli's serious illness, he expected this moment.

"His Royal Highness..."

Gu Bai greeted him with a happy expression as usual, and the next moment Xue Yunfeng grabbed his neck and asked in a furious voice.

"Take out the antidote!"

"Master!"

Not to mention that Gu Bai didn't realize that Xue Yunfeng attacked so quickly, the Yanu next to him was also frightened, exclaimed, and ran up.

But before he could get close, he was kicked out by Xue Yunfeng. Although he enjoyed the luxury, he was also a martial artist himself, and Yanu was his opponent.

When the other palace maids and eunuchs in the dormitory saw this, they were all frightened and dumbfounded.

Xue Yunfeng could no longer control other people at this moment. After opening Yanu who rushed up, he continued to pinched Gu Bai's neck, his eyes were splitting, and he gritted his teeth in disappointment.

"Rong Yi, I thought you were just ruthless, but I didn't expect you to be so cruel and ruthless against Mo Li!" " His Royal Highness,

what are you talking about, Rong Yi... I don't understand..."

When he grabbed his neck, his face immediately turned red due to the lack of oxygen. He reached out and clasped Xue Yunfeng's hand skillfully, and then he spoke in disbelief.

Gu Bai's almost breathless voice brought back a bit of Xue Yunfeng's anger, and he let go of Gu Bai and threw him to the ground before continuing in a deep voice.

"The Imperial Physician has already diagnosed it. Mo Li is not sick at all, but was attacked by someone. In the entire Daqi Palace, only you, the former prince of Beizhao Kingdom, can be poisoned!" The

implication is that he did his hands and feet. .

Gu Bai didn't speak, but his face showed a dull look. Xue Yunfeng only acted as if he was guilty and afraid to speak when the truth was revealed. He sneered and showed murderous intent.

"Rong Yi, you'd better hand over the antidote, don't force me to kill you..." As the

words fell, Gu Bai raised his head, looked at him dazedly, and trembled, "Your Highness...do you want to kill Rong Yi yourself?"

"Killing you with your own hands is really dirty on Gu's hand!"

Now that he has turned his face, he doesn't need to put it on. He took out the sweat towel he brought with him and wiped the hand that was holding Gu, and then threw it away like garbage, Xue Yunfeng said. sneer.

"As of now, Gu might as well tell you that Gu brought you to the East Palace is just a pretense to help Gu Yuan get a ridiculous name and a cover! Originally Gu planned to let you live, but I didn't expect you So vicious, to hurt Gu's favorite person... Now Gu tell you, if you know Xiang Gu, I can give you a good time, if you don't know Xiang Gu, don't be cruel, take your flesh and blood and use it as medicine!"

Following his words, Gu Bai's face turned pale, and Yanu in the corner raised his head and looked at him in disbelief.

Looking at his face, Xue Yunfeng suddenly felt a sense of revenge, and continued to speak coldly.

"Do you really think Gu is a fool and is so easy to deceive? Don't think Gu doesn't know, you are not committed to the uncle because the uncle is dying soon, and you are afraid that no one will protect you in the future. Rong Yi, I have to say that you are very smart, but it's a pity , A ruthless and unrighteous person like you is only worthy of being a plaything!"

At this moment, Gu Bai's face was full of tears, but he was holding it back, how sad his face is now, how happy his heart is .

Swear, swear, scold more, be more vicious, if you don't add firewood now, how will the fire burn!

Yanu next to him also started to cry. He was even more unable to accept what Xue Yunfeng said than Gu Bai. In his heart, he always believed that His Highness loved his master very much, but now Xue Yunfeng's cold-blooded words simply broke his belief. .

But Xue Yunfeng seemed to be enchanted, and the more he talked, the more resentment he felt in his heart. As long as he thought of the 'facts' he saw in his previous life after his death, the resentment in his heart continued to increase.

"Okay, since you don't hand over the antidote, Gu will use your heart and blood as medicine! Come on, bring a knife to Gu!" At the

end, Xue Yunfeng roared, obviously planning to do it himself, as in the plot. The cold-blooded appearance of the original owner's blood overlapped.

"No-! No!"

The moment the guards came in, Yanu rushed over and stared at Xue Yunfeng.

"Your Highness, you can't kill the master. The master has never done anything. You can't treat the master like this!"

"Take this eunuch away to Gu!"

Xue Yunfeng did not move at all, and ordered coldly.

When the guard came up, Yanu panicked. She was a timid character and somehow gave birth to the courage of Nuo Da. While struggling, he pulled a long knife from the waist of the guard and cried and complained.

"Your Highness , you can't do this! The master has done so much for you, why do you want to kill the master! The master is not the ruthless and ruthless person you said..." Save the slave, the master is kinder than anyone in the world, you don't know, Your Highness, you don't know how much the master has done for you..."

"Yanu! Stop talking..."

Gu Bai covered his ears, mouth Stop it, screaming in my heart: Say more, say more, say more, say more! Anu, well done! !

"Master, if you don't tell me, the servant will tell you!" Yanu said

very seriously, with a sad expression on his face, staring at Xue Yunfeng and continuing to complain.

"Your Highness, you say that the master is ruthless, but you don't know, you don't know at all... The world thinks that the master is beautiful, but you don't understand the bitterness in the master's heart..."

"The master was originally a prince of a country, but he became a first-class prince. The man's favorite , being criticized and despised for being equal to women in the backyard, but the master never complained, because the master said that he has Your Highness, and His Highness is everything..." "In order to help His Highness get the support of Prince Yu, The master would rather be bullied, no matter how much grievances he suffered, he never let the servants tell you, because he didn't want you to worry, and said that he would take your throne as the most important thing..." "But your highness, you don't care at all. I don't understand the master, I never care about the master... and the poisoning of Your Highness, because the master cut his own flesh and blood to decoction the imperial doctor, and you survived!" Yanu said while pulling Gu Bai's arm and shoved him The wound on his hand was exposed to prove that he must say all the words in his heart today. "His Royal Highness, Master, he is sincere to you, but why are you so cruel to him..." "No..." Xue Yunfeng stared blankly at the hideous scar on Gu Bai's arm, his whole figure seemed to be struck by lightning. I can't believe the fact, there is a kind of pain as if my heart is being peeled off.

He didn't believe, didn't believe that the ruthless and unjust Rong Yi would do these things...

At this moment, Xue Han, who had heard the news, finally arrived and saw the chaos in the room, as well as the tragic fall to the ground. The despairing Gu Bai suddenly rushed up with a hostile aura.

"Crack!"

"Xue Yunfeng, you bastard, who told you to touch this king!"

With a loud slap, Xue Han gritted his teeth and said angrily, and the thousands of people who were reluctant to hurt actually gave it to this bastard spoil.

If he had known that this stinky boy was so deadly, he should not be concerned about the beauty, and it is better to solve the long-term pain early than the short-term pain!

"Don't..." Gu Bai on the ground finally got up, grabbed his hand sadly and added fuel to the fire.

"You're still defending him?!" Xue Han's face was ashen.

Gu Bai didn't say a word, but he succeeded in raising the man's anger to a higher level. He stared at Xue Yunfeng coldly, his voice full of hostility.

"Xue Yunfeng, why do you think you are still alive to this day, and you will fight to praise the second kid, all this is the meaning of this king! It is because of Rong Yi that this king has kept you until today... But I didn't expect you to actually If you don't know what to do, this king tells you, don't talk about the throne, Jiangshan beauty, you don't want any of them!"

After speaking, Xue Han picked up Gu Baiheng and strode away.

Seeing this, Yanu glanced at Xue Yunfeng angrily, and left with him, leaving him standing there blankly. He is Ai Rongyi, but his love is full of distrust and doubt. This kind of love is doomed. It's a tragedy.