Chapter 45

The news of the task of playing the super boss in the secret realm was released in the game world as early as a month ago, and many people have already begun to prepare.

On this day, Gu Bai kept his spirits up, and after having dinner early, he went back to his room and put on the game helmet to enter the game world.

It was only 7:30 when he entered the game world, the mission start time was 9:00 pm, and there was still half an hour, but at this moment, there were many players in the world, and it was very lively.

In front of a large valley simulation scene, except for those who did not join the sect in twos or threes, the rest were the major game sects in the game world.

Obviously these are trying to do their best to get rewards and honors, and the temptation of three million dollars and world honor is not small.

Looking from a distance, the game players of those martial arts all control the game characters to wear the same color clothing of their respective martial arts. It is very shocking to gather together, so that the idle players around alone can only shake their heads. It seems that this time the grand prize is over, It would be nice to get a little bit of other goodies in this big quest.

Among them, the 'Guiyun Gate' of Tang Linyi of the human race is the most conspicuous.

So Gu Bai's eyes naturally fell on the Guiyun Sect's team, and he saw Song Xianxun at a glance.

It wasn't that Gu Bai went to her specifically, but that she was wearing the best equipment of the great player level, but she was wearing a trumpet of the Golden Core Stage. It was really impossible not to be noticed.

When he saw Song Xianxun, Song Xianxun also saw him, and immediately walked to the front with her good sister Wang Lele's 'Lvwu Meimei' game number.

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: Why are you here? !

Song Xianxun was obviously surprised. She thought that Gu Bai had not shown up for several months. It must have been because of the reward issued by Ling Chen to Lun Bai. She did not dare to run out. , it turned out to be a god-level number!

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: Why can't you come and I can't? It is unexpected that your number is still alive.

Gu Bai smiled and spoke while holding his hands.

The originally lively world was quiet because of the two people talking, and all the players put their attention here to watch the lively gossip.

After all, the two killing orders about 'Shangguanyu and Fairy Ningbo' have been lively in the world for many days, and now 'Fairy Ningbo' is the partner of the great god 'Tang Qingyun' on the master list, so loud The attractiveness of the name is not small.

[Human Race] Let go of the nun: It turns out that this is Shangguan Yu and Fairy Ningbo, alas, I finally saw the two people on this communication wall.

[Human Race] Staying in the depths is naturally cute: Well, yes, the two people have a deep grievance...

[Human Race] Jiu Mei: ...

Song Xianxun became angry when she heard Gu Bai's words, If it wasn't for Gu Bai's pursuit of her, Lunbai would have gotten this account to be at the Jindan level, or Tang Linyi had paid her money to help her get it in the past few days in order to make her eligible to participate in the mission.

At the thought of being chased and killed twice before, Song Xianxun also became angry, and Wang Lele next to her also spoke.

[Human Race] Lvwu Meimei: You disgusting shemale, how could we have reached this level if you hadn't bullied others with your power!

【Human Race】Shangguanyu: Am I a shemale? Did your eye see it? Be careful what you say, or I will sue you for defamation! Believe it or not, I'll beat you first now.

The sentence of a human monster made the original owner's emotions in Gu Bai's heart rush up, and he couldn't help but retort. In the plot, Song Xianxun and her little sister called the original owner like this every time, which made the original owner so angry that they couldn't suppress their temper and fight with her.

[Human Race] Fairy Ningbo: Shangguanyu, don't be too arrogant! Don't think this girl is afraid of you!

[Human Race] Lvwu Meimei: That's right, this is not your territory, you are a shemale, and everyone else on the communication wall is killing you. You are a man playing games with a woman's account, so disgusting or disgusting! Vomit...

Song Xian looked angry, and Wang Lele also interjected, scolding and making a vomiting motion to anger people.

If the original owner would definitely be angry, but for Gu Bai, these are pediatrics, and he is not angry, with a smile on his face and a light tone.

[Human Race] Shangguanyu: I just like to play the female account, I am happy, who stipulated that men can't play the female account? Who am I sick of? ...Besides, I've trained myself at this level. It's you, two trumpets with the gold core level dare to wear the best equipment of the Great God. Sure enough, no matter how well you do it, it is not as good as a sugar daddy. This sentence is not It doesn't make sense!

It's not that no boys have played girls' accounts in this game, but many boys will create a girl's account to make crushes.

Everyone didn't feel that just now, but now the faces of some male players are weird, isn't it, who said that boys can't play female accounts, and it seems that girls play male accounts.

The other female players also listened to Gu Bai's words and looked at Song Xianxun with contempt. Song Xianxun was a rookie trumpeter who took away a super game god, and many people were jealous. It's normal for a female account to level up next to a male account, but in fact, most female accounts play by themselves. Song Xianxun climbed up all relying on men, even if he became a great god, everyone would not be convinced from the bottom of their hearts. Song Xianxun and Wang Lele were in a hurry, and were about to find Tang Linyi, when the entire game world suddenly shook, and a pair of gamers slowly walked in the distance. I saw that the equipment of the group of gamers was all adjusted to be all black. From a distance, there were thousands of people densely packed, which was very shocking. The number of a game gang is limited to a maximum of 1,000 people, and the game numbers that are eligible to participate in this large-scale mission must be at least the Jindan level. Tang Linyi's Guiyun Gate only had more than 200 people, but the team was almost full, and when they looked up, they were all wearing top-quality equipment, and the worst ones were all at the level of God Transformation. You must know that a game account with a god-turning level is already a minor god level. There are so many masters in this game sect! [Human Race] Time boils the rain: Yes, it is the Demon Sect of the Demon Race!