Chapter 30

In the Great Chu Kingdom, there are not many people who can have blue eyes, less than one in ten thousand.

At this moment, even though Gu Bai's face on the original owner's face is actually not similar to the person in Fu Junli's heart, he can't resist reminding him of the person many years ago because of these special eyes.

Fu Junli's face, originally displeased because of the lively and chaotic situation in the mansion when he returned in the middle of the night, softened almost the moment he saw Gu Bai.

He held up the gentle Gu Bai to protect him, and then turned his head to return to Master Fu with a cold expression.

"Father, what's going on in the mansion, so loud in the middle of the night?"

Although he called father, his tone was not respectful. Rather than asking, he was blaming. It can be seen who is in charge at the moment in the Fu family. And Fu Junli didn't pay attention to his father at all.

This is indeed the case. Fu Junli's character is cold and ruthless, and his mother is still mad at Master Fu. It would be strange if he could be nice to Master Fu.

Mr. Fu is incompetent, and now the Fu family can continue to be rich and rich, all relying on Fu Junli, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, and he didn't even dare to say a word to his son.

Seeing this, Gu Bai hurriedly gave Du Haitang a wink, and Du Haitang immediately ran out to grab in front of San Yiniang.

"Eldest son, please save my Yunxi, please call our aunt and nephew!"

"What happened?"

Although Fu Junli has not seen Gu Bai in recent years, he has heard the name Yunxi. , Is the child that Qi Yiniang brought into the door, the young man in his arms who has the same eyes as Lian Zhi.

Thinking of this, he looked down at Gu Bai and frowned when he saw the embarrassed expression on the young man's face, his blue eyes that were flushed with tears, and looked pitiful.

"Eldest son, although you can't show your ugliness, you are the head of the Fu family, and you should be in charge of family affairs. Today, the second young master invited my family's Yunxi to go to Lihuayuan to drink and make friends. It was a good thing, but who knew that the second young master would I want to save the kindness of Longyang for my family Yunxi. My family Yunxi refused to obey, jumped out of the window and fell, and the second young master did that dirty thing with others and was injured. At this moment, I still blame my family Yunxi, woo , I beg the eldest son to make the decision, Yunxi is going to take a scientific examination this time, and now he broke his leg, what should I do, and if this news spreads, how can I meet people..."

Du Haitang cried without breathing . After speaking, she spared no effort to complain. Anyway, San Yiniang was offended, and it was not bad.

"You bastard is talking nonsense! It's clearly he who seduced my son!"

San Yiniang said anxiously, the eldest son is not Master Fu, Master Fu protects his son, and Fu Junli hates her very much.

Sure enough, when Fu Junli heard this, his face immediately turned cold, Gu Bai raised his head when he saw the machine, and his azure blue eyes showed humiliation and grief.

Fu Junli froze in his heart, scooped his body, then looked at San Yiniang with a cold gaze, and said coldly.

"Second brother has become more and more outrageous in recent years. Zhuangzi in Dongcheng happens to be short of people to take care of it. Tomorrow, let second brother learn to take care of family affairs. Today 's affairs will

be over !" He is always tolerant and protective of things.

After he finished speaking, he picked up Gu Bai and walked away, leaving the panic-stricken San Yiniang on the spot and suddenly burst into tears.

Zhuangzi in Dongcheng is a barren mountain and mountains. After this time, his son will never have a chance to come back. Without his son, who will support her as a mother in the future?

Here, Fu Junli took Gu Bai away. Instead of sending him back to the yard where he lived, he took him back to his room and called a doctor to show him his legs.

On the surface, Fu Junli is a gentleman, a peerless son. In fact, he is less rational than anyone else, and he does things completely by his liking. For example, in the plot, if the original owner's eyes are easily dug out, you can see how ghost he is.

Fu Mansion is now his master again, no one dares to disobey his orders, and no one dares to stop his actions, so Gu Bai naturally obediently still takes him back.

After the doctor had finished and bandaged his dislocated leg, Gu Bai lowered his head and thanked him in a low voice, "Thank you, eldest son, for being sensible..."

"No need to say thank you, the second brother is debauched and needs to be taught by a good student..."

Fu Junli Looking soft.

Seeing Gu Bai lowered his head and couldn't see his familiar and nostalgic eyes, he frowned again, and reached out to lift the boy up. When he saw the blue eyes again, a gentle smile appeared on his face, and he continued. road.

"Why don't you look at me when you talk?"

Gu Baiqiang resisted the desire to leave him, and said softly, "When I first entered the mansion, the butler said that the first rule when entering the mansion is not to look up at the eldest son..."

Fu Junli paused, Thinking of this self-made rule, he felt annoyed for a while. He only discovered the boy's eyes today because of this rule.

"This rule applies to others, you don't have to follow it in the future, you have to look up at me when you speak..."

He insisted firmly with Gu Bai's face straight.

Gu Bai cooperated and immediately raised his head, looked at him with beautiful eyes, and nodded obediently.

Fu Junli liked such a well-behaved appearance, he immediately lowered his head and kissed his eyes, and praised, "Your eyes are very beautiful..."

"..."

Gu Bai didn't speak, his eyes showed panic and bewilderment. Like a well-behaved little rabbit, Fu Junli's heart softened when he saw it.

The well-behaved young man in front of him reminded him of the scene when he first met that person many years ago. At that time, the young man was also panicked and overwhelmed with such a look, his blue eyes were so beautiful and attractive.

He couldn't help but overlap the figure in his head with Gu Bai in front of him. Because he was close, he suddenly smelled the scent of orchids on Gu Bai's body, so he couldn't help asking.

"You smoke orchids? Do you like orchids?"

Gu Bai's lips curled up, and he nodded with a smile, "Yes."

"Why do you like orchids?" Fu Junli was moved.

Because you like it, because the orchid is sent with a kind of noble and noble sentiment, because your white lotus is your noble orchid, if you want to be close to you, you have to like it if you don't like it!

Gu Bai secretly said in his heart, but smiled lightly on his face, "Qiu Lan is clear, green leaves and purple stems, and the house is full of beauties, how can you not like such orchids..." After the

words were finished, Fu Junli only felt a blur in front of his eyes, as if he saw it. The person who had been thinking about it for a long time suddenly reached out and hugged Gu Bai into his arms, murmured against his forehead with his chin.

"Lian Zhi Lian Zhi, I finally found you..."

Gu Bai didn't speak, the fists hidden under his sleeves clenched quietly, and he was able to suppress the pain and resentment that suddenly rose from the original owner in his chest.

......

Next, Gu Bai stayed in Fu Junli's yard to recover from his leg injury. Fu Junli, who had never returned home, began to run to the house every day.

However, the emotional out-of-control thing like that night did not happen again, because except for the eyes, the appearance of the original owner is actually not like Lianzhi, and it will not be easily confused.

It's just that Fu Junli's icy face softened when he saw Gu Bai's eyes, and his eyes seemed to be looking for another shadow through his eyes. Obviously, the other party had begun to use him as Lian Zhi's stand-in.

Although Gu Bai intends to imitate Rong Lianzhi to approach Fu Junli on purpose, he doesn't want to keep imitating it. This is just a way to approach him. If he imitates blindly, Fu Junli's feelings for Lianzhi will become deeper and deeper, which is not good for him. task.

Therefore, what he needs to do after getting close is to show the characteristics of Du Yunxi in this imitation, and subtly plant a new seed in Fu Junli's heart.

Then I will find a way to make this seed germinate and grow into a towering tree, covering the brilliance of the lotus...

On this day, Fu Junli did not go out in the house, the sun was shining, he sent someone to set up the table Guqin, and played the strings elegantly , staring at the orchid garden full of memories of the past.

Gu Bai sat on the stone bench, resting his chin on his hands, staring at him calmly.

"Can you play the piano?" Feeling his gaze, Fu Junli turned back and asked with a smile.

"No..." Gu Bai shook his head honestly, he knew a lot of things, but he couldn't play the piano.

"Do you want to learn? I'll teach you."

Even though the young man in front of him didn't look like Lian Zhi at all, those same eyes always made his heart soften in an instant. People play the piano together.

It's a pity that Gu Bai shook his head and refused, "I don't want to learn..."

"Why?"

Fu Junli's face turned cold almost instantly, and all the kindness towards Gu Bai was based on the similarity between him and Lian Zhi.

Gu Bai saw through his emotions at a glance, shook his head and sighed inwardly.

Don't say he doesn't like guqin, but in the plot, Fu Junli had ten fingernails pulled out as punishment because the original owner accidentally touched the guqin belonging to Lianzhi. .

After thinking about it, he took out an emerald jade flute from his waist and shook it at him, with a bright smile on his beautiful face.

"Although the sound of the qin is beautiful, I think the sound of the flute is more interesting. I know the jade flute. Would Brother Junli play the qinxiao with Yunxi?

" This is how Fu Junli is called, but this person still likes this set.

In an instant, the displeasure just now was extinguished by this name.

Although Fu Junli regretted not being able to play the qin with Gu Bai, because in the past his favorite entertainment with Lian Zhi was the qin, but Gu Bai balanced his heart with the title, and he reluctantly accepted, nodded, and agreed to the ensemble request.

"Then I'll start..."

Gu Bai smiled, and then Yu Xiao lightly moved his lips.

Contrary to Fu Junli's expectations, he did not choose an elegant and slow tune, but played a very cheerful piece of music, as cheerful as the sound of ding ding dong dong spring water.

The reason why Gu Bai made such a choice is naturally to show Du Yunxi's characteristics in the role model. Fu Junli's Lian Zhi likes elegant and lyrical music the most, so he chose the opposite rhythm.

A similar title of brother Junli, a piece of jade flute with a different feeling, this is a conflict for Fu Junli, similar but not. Once this kind of conflict accumulates to a certain extent, Fu Junli will definitely not be able to put it together again. He acts as Lianzhi's stand-in because they are two completely different people.

Fu Junli was a little dazed and didn't connect for a while. Gu Bai ignored him and continued to play. He knew Yuxiao and liked Yuxiao because it was taught to him by Qin Shitian in the previous world.

Qin Shitian was the same as Nie Qingcang the first time. They all liked the cheerful rhythm. The first time Nie Qingcang played the piano, the second time Qin Jitian played the jade flute, I don't know if Ji Changyin also played this time. I like such upbeat music, of course, because they are all the same person.

Thinking like this, Gu Bai felt a sense of joy in his heart, and even the sound of the flute being blown by his mood made him even more cheerful and pleasant.

He squinted his eyes and enjoyed it. This happy emotion infected the people around him and also Fu Junli. He hadn't felt so happy and relaxed for a long time.

In fact, he also likes the sound of the flute more than the guqin, but because Lianzhi likes the qin, he also likes it.

When Gu Baixiao's voice fell over there, and when he opened his eyes and looked at him with azure blue eyes, Fu Junli's heart was indescribably soft and pity.

Just when he seemed to want to overlap the two again, Gu Bai came over, plucked the strings a few times, and then handed him the jade flute in his hand, tilted his head, raised his eyebrows and smiled brightly.

"Brother Junli, the exam is coming soon. Yunxi hasn't read books today, so I won't talk to you. You play music and enjoy flowers and play, Yunxi is going to read..."

After that, Gu Bai turned around and left, leaving behind A wisp of fragrance.

Fu Junli couldn't help frowning when he smelled the tip of his nose. The young man was not the Lanxiang he was familiar with today. Except for his azure blue eyes, he and Lianzhi had nothing in common.

This kind of knowledge made Fu Junli's face turn cold. After a long while, he looked at the Yuxiao in his hand and remembered the joyful feeling just now, but he couldn't help softening his face. His Xiao was also dusty for a long time...