Chapter 98

The scale of this ancient tomb is larger than everyone imagined, and everyone had walked for so long before, but it was only on the periphery of the tomb.

Following the female ghost, Gu Bai and his party left the burial pit, and soon came to a descending step. The entire step could not see the end. feeling very scary.

The crowd followed behind the female ghost tremblingly, and kept going down, passing through many caves along the way, including the halls of funeral objects with gold and silver treasures, and the mountain walls carved with stone reliefs of various monsters. ,Variety. I don't know how long it took, the darkness disappeared, and a splendid palace appeared in front of me, with golden bricks paving the floor, white jade stone pillars, ingenious construction and majestic momentum. In the right direction is a dragon-headed jade bed, on which lies a skeleton dressed in an emperor's costume. There is no doubt that this is the corpse of Emperor Nanxun. Everyone looked at everything in front of them and stood dumbfounded for a long time before they murmured, "It's so beautiful, it's so great..." The star network was also boiling, and even the king stood up excitedly, this ancient tomb will be The biggest discovery in the universe! "What's there to sigh, no matter how beautiful or gorgeous it is, it's just a dead thing. It can't be born, it can't be brought with it when it's dead, it's buried in the ground and never sees the light of day..." The female ghost didn't like to see everyone's admiration and admiration. The tone is very resentful. No matter how she was favored by dignitaries before her death, she ended up being buried alive with the emperor. After her death, she became a ghost and was trapped underground for tens of thousands of years without reincarnation. Natural resentment. When everyone complained about her faint tone, they closed their mouths and dared not speak anymore. Gu Bai was not afraid of female ghosts, they were very scary. "The palace has no way forward, where is the main tomb you said?" Gu Bai ignored the golden and silver treasures in the hall and went straight to the subject. He felt as if he was approaching something, and the flame mark on his forehead suddenly burned. up.

When the female ghost heard it, she immediately turned her face and stretched out her hand to cast a spell. In an instant, accompanied by a rumbling sound, the wall on the left side of the hall moved slowly, finally revealing an abyss.

I saw that the abyss was bottomless, and there were no mountain walls around. There was only a suspension bridge left to connect the cliff on the opposite side. Above the abyss, dozens of soldiers wearing black armor and sleeping with their eyes closed were suspended out of thin air!

"This, this is incredible! How did they do it?!"

Everyone was amazed, without the help of any aircraft, these people stood motionless in the air, and even their faces were lifelike, it was unimaginable that these even Current technology can't do it.

Gu Bai was also surprised, but he was much better than everyone else. He was not surprised that these people could stand out of thin air, nor was he surprised that their appearance remained unchanged for tens of thousands of years.

Therefore, he can see that these are not people at all, but are just soulless puppets, and naturally they will not grow old.

What surprised him was that the power of these guardian puppets was very powerful. No wonder the female ghost said that she could not approach the main tomb. With these powerful puppets guarding, let alone the female ghost, I am afraid that the immortals from the upper realms may not be able to approach. .

What is in the main tomb that needs such a strong guard to protect it?

The female ghost was very afraid of those puppets, and at the moment when the abyss was exposed, she had already retreated to the back, and then looked at Gu Baiyouyou and said in fear.

"Shangxian, the concubine in front does not dare to go. These guards are the magical army that was given to the king by the master. After the death of the king, they have been staying here to guard the main tomb, no one can approach, you have that The protection mark left by a master, these guards will not hurt you, if you want to see, just walk over this suspension bridge..."

Gu Bai nodded, he was eager to pass, but was caught by Han Lijun "I'll be with you..."

"Admiral, you can't!" The

surviving soldier shouted anxiously, and the female ghost said that only Qiao Qi could go there alone, and the general would also follow, so there was no guarantee that he would not come out. Accident.

Although Admiral Han is very powerful, this tomb is too weird, and what the hell is beyond everyone's cognition.

Seeing this, the female ghost hesitated and said again, "Shangxian, this son should be able to go with you, the concubine sees this son

is extraordinary..." More than extraordinary, she felt a kind of comparison in this man. The more terrifying aura on Xian's body made people tremble from the bottom of my heart. There is no doubt that this seemingly ordinary man is actually an extremely terrifying character.

She hadn't seen Han Lijun's true identity, but she had practiced for tens of thousands of years, so the intuition of this cultivator was still there.

Han Lijun didn't care about the female ghost's words at all, he just didn't want Gu Bai to leave him, grabbed Gu Bai's hand, and walked up the suspension bridge.

The suspension bridge has existed for tens of thousands of years. Even if the tomb is protected by spiritual power, it will inevitably be a little rotten. Although people walk on it, it is not broken, but it is terrifying. Gu Bai is inexplicably scared, but Han Lijun holds it tightly. The hand held with unparalleled peace of mind.

The moment the two stepped on the suspension bridge, the puppet guard floating in mid-air suddenly opened his eyes and took a fighting stance, but then with the flame mark on Gu Bai's forehead lit up, the puppet guard took back his attacking stance. At the same time, the smart camera that followed the two men suddenly malfunctioned and fell into the dark abyss. Netizens on Xingwang could no longer watch at close range. Watch the screen. "Shangxian is indeed the person chosen by the master!" The female ghost was excited and surprised. If it wasn't for the person chosen by the master, these puppet guards would have jumped up and killed the trespasser. The others didn't know the reason, but they were not so excited, but watched Gu Bai and Han Lijun step by step to the opposite cliff in surprise and nervousness. After Gu Bai walked over the suspension bridge and reached the cliff, they did not see any splendid palaces, nor any valuable gold and silver jewelry.

The entire cliff is very empty, except for the reliefs carved on the mountain wall, there is nothing else.

There are only some ordinary reliefs in the main tomb that is so densely covered and guarded by powerful puppets? This is so outrageous.

"These reliefs seem to be recording a story, and the people inside are so familiar."

Han Lijun walked to the reliefs, stared at the people in the reliefs and muttered.

Gu Bai also walked over. He was too far away just now, so he couldn't see clearly. When he got closer, when he saw the picture depicted by the relief on the mountain wall, he suddenly suffocated.

What is carved on this mountain wall is nothing else, but one after another of portraits. The carving technology is very exquisite, and the appearance and posture of the characters are extremely vivid.

Each of the carvings contains two men, one of them looks about seventeen or eighteen years old, like a spring flower, handsome and beautiful.

Having gone through so many missions, Gu Bai has seen a lot of good-looking people, and the original owner of each mission is almost always at the level of blue-faced trouble.

But the young man in this relief is unparalleled. His facial features are as perfect as those carefully carved by God. He is like an exquisite puppet, which makes people lose their soul at a glance.

But the young man's eyes are clean and pure, as if he doesn't know the slightest sense of the world, like a transparent crystal, so clear that it can reflect people's hearts.

The other man in the relief is an extremely powerful looking man. He is dressed in armor, and has combat boots.

The content of the relief is not complicated. From the beginning, the boy and the man drew swords and held each other like strangers, to the two kissing or hugging each other in a soothing and intimate gesture. It is not difficult to see that he is telling the fact that the two men are in love. .

But these were not the reasons for Gu Bai's breathing to stop. What made it difficult for him to breathe was that the man in the armor in the relief was not someone else, but... Ye Cang.

How could it be Ye Cang?

Gu Bai felt that his throat was a little dry, and his heart was pounding. He had the illusion that he had glimpsed a big secret. He moved with the relief step by step and continued to watch it slowly.

The content of the relief is actually not much. After a few extremely intimate pictures, only the handsome boy is left in the relief.

Different from the original clean and clear, the boy's eyes began to change gradually, becoming full of sadness, helplessness, and incomprehensible complexity.

He was lying on the ground, his shoulders were trembling and weeping. He looked extremely fragile, as if everything outside had unspeakable malice to him, and he looked so scared, hesitant, and helpless...

Gu Bai for a moment There is a kind of pain like a needle being pricked in the soul.

Until the last picture, the boy's face is divided in two, half of which are sad eyes with tears, and the eyes are full of deep loneliness.

The other half of his face was another handsome and unfamiliar appearance, with no expression on his face, resisting all indifference.

Next to the last set of reliefs, there are several deeply engraved words. He doesn't know what the words are, but he understands it inexplicably.

"Don't forget, don't trust, don't panic, don't worry, remember..."

Gu Bai took a few steps back abruptly, covered his chest and took a deep breath, his eyes fixed on the last sculpture, a storm surged in his heart, the other half The face turned out to be... he used to be!

How could this be... what the hell is going on here? Who is this boy? Why did he and his face appear on the same person? What is the relationship between them? Why do these appear in such a tomb?

What are these reliefs telling him? Or, what do you want to tell him...

Gu Bai swallowed hard, his mind was in chaos, he was always calm and could no longer think, just staring at the last carved picture and felt an abnormal pain in his heart.

He felt that there should be something in his heart, but it was blank, as if a place had been dug away alive and something very important was missing.

What is it, what is he missing in the end, why, why does he suddenly feel so empty and empty in his heart...

The hand that is held tightly, the nails are deeply pinched into the flesh, and the blood on the hand is dripping. When it fell to the ground, the mountain wall suddenly began to vibrate, and cracks began to appear on the ground.

"Admiral, the cliff is about to collapse!"

The survivors on the other side who had been watching the movement of the two suddenly shouted.

Gu Bai came back to his senses when he heard the voice, closed his eyes, took a last look at the relief on the mountain wall, and quickly recorded the contents in his mind, and then pulled Han Lijun back immediately.

When the two returned to the safe hall here, accompanied by a huge 'boom' sound, the cliff opposite collapsed instantly.

The power of the puppet guard floating in mid-air dissipated, turning into an ordinary puppet and falling into the abyss with the gravel of the cliff, and the protective formation that enveloped the entire ancient tomb also disappeared overnight...