Chapter 10

Although Gu Bai knew the plot, but he didn't know the details, so it was very dangerous to plan this plan, and he had to be careful.

Once there is a slight difference, his end will not be any better than that of Lu Rongqing. It is not long before Lu Rongqing is killed, so he must pay full attention.

Otherwise, once he waits for the time when the original owner is killed in the plot, even if he hides and does not pull the enemy off his horse, he has not completed the task. He is not sure whether the mysterious voice will obliterate him...

After a few days, The news that Nan Lichen liked Lu Rongqing and resigned for Lu Rongqing spread among the classmates like a spark ignited a prairie fire.

Lu Rongqing Yanran became the focus of attention of all the girls and some boys in the school.

Nan Lichen is not only outstanding in appearance, but is actually a very talented person. He has a very good talent for painting. In time, if someone praises him, he will definitely become a new star in the painting world.

Such a handsome and extremely gentle male god is the Prince Charming of all the girls in the school. Everyone is jealous and envious of Gu Bai. It is really enviable that such a male god would like Lu Rongqing.

After Nan Lichen's resignation, his pursuit has become more aggressive. Every day after school, he will come to the school gate to wait for Gu Bai after school, and then find various excuses to take him out to play, giving him countless romances like a couple dating.

Gu Bai hesitated and shyly agreed every time.

Anyway, Nie Qingcang was not there. I heard that there was a problem with one of the company's projects. He hasn't returned from a business trip. No one will care about him.

Every time he goes out with Nan Lichen, Gu Bai maintains an ambiguous attitude. Except for asking Nan Lichen to hold his hand, he shyly refuses all further intimate actions.

This kind of detached attitude not only didn't make Nan Lichen disgusted, but it was more itchy. It's not unreasonable to say that what you can't get is the best.

However, after almost half a month of fierce offensive, Nan Lichen decided to start. He must show Wu Zhenzhen some results first, otherwise the transaction will be cancelled.

After receiving the invitation call from Nan Lichen, Gu Bai guessed that he was about to start, so he naturally agreed.

At the same time, Nie Qingcang, who was on a business trip in country M, also got the news that his younger brother was 'in love' again...

Nie Qingcang was sitting in the office of the branch office in country M, staring at the emails on the computer, his eyes were red, his face was red. Black as if stained with ink.

Originally, he didn't intend to find someone to monitor Gu Bai, but Lu Rongqing in the past was too self-willed, and his character credibility was not high.

Now that he finally sees Lu Rongqing's signs of reforming and becoming good, he is naturally overjoyed. The obedient one is called his brother, and the dependence on lying in his arms and crying is really good.

In particular, it seems that holding the boy so close to his skin, the taste is as beautiful as he has never felt before. The warm and delicate skin of the boy seems to have a strong attraction, which makes people nostalgic. It turns out that the boy is so well-behaved People like it, no wonder everyone wants younger brothers and sisters.

So in order to prevent his brother, who had finally become obedient, from returning to the past, he was a little worried and looked for someone to watch before the business trip.

Every time he talks to the teenager on video, or sees the photos of the teenager from his domestic subordinates, he will feel inexplicably good.

Looking at the beautiful and well-behaved boy talking to him with a smile, the slightly open lips, clear and smart eyes, and delicate and slender neck in the video, he has an inexplicable hotness and desire, and always feels that the boy is so attractive to him, alluring , I really want to taste the feeling of kissing that mouth...

As for why he wants to kiss the lips of the boy whom he has always regarded as his younger brother, he received a bad news before he could react.

Lu Rongqing has a new boyfriend! ! !

At this moment, seeing Gu Bai and Nan Lichen being close in the photo, and the young man looking at the other man smiling happily, Nie Qingcang's inexplicable anger burst out of his heart.

When he thought that the person who smiled at him wisely smiled so brightly and shyly at others, his fair and delicate skin was touched by others, he had a feeling that his forehead was about to explode.

After all, from the photo, it seems that the two are in love with each other, which is different from the unrequited love of Fu Zixuan.

Fu Zixuan? By the way, that guy could even take off his clothes to seduce men and go to the entertainment club to drink aphrodisiacs, so now...

he couldn't help but think that Gu Bai was probably already lying under someone else's body, moaning and lingering. The picture, and suddenly stood up from the chair.

"Secretary Chen, book a plane ticket for me to return to China immediately!"

Nie Qingcang slammed a punch on the desk, and Nie Qingcang didn't even know that he looked like he was going to catch a rape, with green fire in his eyes.

*************

Nie Qingcang's side Gu Bai didn't know, at this moment he was concentrating on dealing with Nan Lichen.

Nan Lichen took him to a villa.

In order to create an atmosphere, Nan Lichen didn't turn on the lights when he entered the door. The dark and quiet environment made people's emotions inexplicably tense. Gu Bai also felt this way.

He felt a lot of resentment coming from his chest. Obviously, this villa has a deep memory for the original owner.

Feeling his strangeness and nervousness, Nan Lichen smiled, said don't be afraid, and quickly stopped in front of a door holding his hand.

"This is it."

Nan Lichen's smiling voice echoed in Gu Bai's ears, he pushed Gu Bai to the door, and then opened the door.

"Crack!" The

sudden light made Gu Bai's eyes sting a bit, and he narrowed his eyes for a while to get used to it before he could see clearly—this was a studio.

I saw some plaster models with high noses and deep eyes scattered in the very spacious room, and some off-white linens were casually covered on the floor, furniture, and drawing boards, which looked very artistic.

And in the very center of the whole room, a high platform covered with white cloth is very eye-catching, which is the position for the model when sketching.

Seeing the high platform, Gu Bai only felt a severe pain spread from the bottom of his heart, and the resentment in his chest became even stronger, making it hard to breathe.

This is the beginning of Lu Rongqing's pain.

In this studio, Nan Lichen got him and destroyed him.

Gentle lingering, light coaxing deception, humiliating nude photos, painful drug addiction, and finally abandonment, all the darkness is happening here...

Gu Bai took a deep breath, and it took a lot of effort to get rid of the original owner's emotions. Pressing it down, it was obvious what Nan Lichen brought him here today.

Nan Lichen suddenly stretched out his hands and put them on Gu Bai's shoulders from behind, he lowered his head and whispered in his ear.

"Rong Qing, this studio is my favorite place. I once thought that in the future, I must paint an oil painting for my favorite person here... Would you like to be my model?

" In the ear, the too close distance made his voice appear magnetic, with lingering and temptation.

Gu Bai stared at the painting table opposite and raised the corners of his lips, his eyes became cold, then he turned around, put on his usual pure smile, looked at Nan Lichen, opened his eyes and said.

"Teacher, is Rong Qing really your favorite person?" The

young man stood quietly in front of him. He raised his head because of the height. The soft lighting in the room made his beautiful face more delicate.

The clear eyes of the past looked at him suddenly exuding a magnificent color, faintly as if there was a different kind of attraction and temptation...

Unconsciously, Nan Lichen secretly swallowed a saliva, and his heart was a little hot.

"Rong Qing, you are so beautiful..."

He didn't answer Gu Bai's question, but looked at Gu Bai intently, and said softly, "Why are you still called teacher? Rong Qing, I want to hear your name... "

Chen..."

Gu Bai smiled and called out in a low voice, his face flushed red.

The shy smile and soft voice as always made Nan Lichen's heart feel hotter. It's not that he has never seen a simple person, but he is as pure as the young man in front of him.

There are many people who fall in love with him, but he has never been moved by anyone. Only the smile of the young man makes him feel a special way, which makes him a little fascinated.

He liked that the boy looked at him with a shy smile, looked at him with clear eyes, and only his appearance was reflected in his eyes.

He wanted to kiss him, kiss the boy's rosy lips, his taste must be very good...

Staring at Gu Bai's smiling expression, Nan Lichen couldn't help grabbing Gu Bai's shoulder, lowered his head, and wanted to touch his lips.

However, just as he was about to touch his lips, Gu Bai turned his head to one side, avoiding his kiss, pushed him away, pointed to his trouser pocket and said shyly.

"Chen, your phone is ringing..."

Nan Lichen was stunned, feeling the vibration on his leg, and it really was the phone that was ringing.

A little disappointed, he let go of Gu Bai, he took out the phone impatiently, and then his face changed slightly when he saw the caller ID "Dad" on the phone.

"Rong Qing, you are here to play for a while, I'll answer a call..."

After speaking, Nan Lichen turned around and walked out of the studio, Gu Bai thought about it, and followed quietly.

Nan Lichen walked out of the studio with the phone, and went all the way to the corner to answer it.

"Dad, why did you suddenly call? Are you feeling uncomfortable again?"

But the voice of a middle-aged man didn't come from the phone.

"Is it Mr. Nan Lichen? Hello, I'm your father's attending doctor. It's like this. Your father's condition is very serious and needs to be operated as soon as possible, but there seems to be a problem with the kidney source. The hospital's medical bills have not been paid for a long time..."