Chapter 64

The next morning, Gu Bai woke up in Xiao Li's arms. The man was very domineering and held his head with one hand and his waist tightly with the other, wrapping him in his arms in a strong way of confinement. inside.he next morning, Gu Bai woke up in Xiao Li's arms. The man was very domineering and held his head with one hand and his waist tightly with the other, wrapping him in his arms in a strong way of confinement. inside.

The misty drowsiness woke up suddenly in this hug. For some reason, he just loved the man's strong possessiveness. He leaned up excitedly and kissed the man's mouth, making the sleeping man go to him. woke up.

"You're not too brave... " The

sleepless man opened his eyes and held his hand even tighter. There was a sudden reaction somewhere, his Adam's apple twitched a few times, and he said hoarsely.

Seeing the movement, Gu Bai smiled happily.

This time the man was obviously abstinent and ruthless at first glance, but now it was just a touch of kisses and he was teased. It can be seen that his charm is still good, in short, it is right to be able to tease a man.

"Is there? I don't know, do you want to touch it?"

Gu Bai continued to laugh, and he was actually very surprised that he was able to be so cheeky and flirtatious, but he couldn't help it .

Along with getting along with one world after another, he found that his personality seemed to be slowly changing. Someone once said that he was an ice cube that could not be covered.

But now, his indifferent character has become hot little by little, and the empty heart is filled little by little, and it is full of man's breath.

A little weird, but I love it.

He smiled and took the initiative to stretch out his hands to hug Xiao Li's neck, and then his thighs also crossed the other's waist, sticking close to the man like an octopus, and leaned over.

"Can you give me a good morning kiss? I want you to kiss me, since yesterday. .."

Such active temptation and provocation simply drove the man crazy, Xiao Li stared blankly at the young man who was close at hand, feeling as if he had met his nemesis. He couldn't believe that the self-control he was proud of was so easily removed in front of the boy, but he still felt pretty good. "Don't you know there's a saying that rushing is not a business? You think I 'll accept you when you send it to your door? In my capacity, there's no shortage of people..." He leaned on Gu Bai's ear and bit gently and ambiguous. In one bite, the tone was filled with a certain sense of danger.

"I don't know either, but I will definitely find a way to make you fall in love with me, but now, I prefer you to kiss me right away, I can't wait!"

Gu Bai spit out a comfortable sigh before laughing, grabbing at him Tighter, the body temperature on the man is really comfortable.

Xiao Li couldn't help laughing at this eager and joyful expression of his true emotions. He no longer hesitated, and lowered his head to cover his lips.

Stretching out his tongue and stirring and sucking in his mouth, enjoying the indescribable deliciousness, his movements are fierce and gentle, this young man must be the treasure given to him by God, the treasure he has been waiting for for a long time.

Gu Bai also squinted his eyes with delight, opened his mouth to meet and enjoy this wonderful good morning kiss, and hoped that the best man couldn't help but miss the shot, so much the better!

But in the end, he didn't t get his wish. After the hot good morning kiss, the man refrained from dressing him and pulling him out of bed for breakfast.

Gu Bai felt extremely resentful in his heart. In his round eyes, the words 'desire dissatisfaction' were written without any shyness. Putting such a white, tender, naked and beautiful young man in front of him, you can actually hold back the old attack!

The meaning in his eyes was too obvious. Xiao Li had a feeling of pain and happiness. He couldn't help laughing. He lowered his head and bit Gu Bai's lips again before explaining.

"Eat breakfast first, then I'll go to B city with me..."

"B city?"

Hearing this word, Gu Bai's expression froze, and his chest rolled over instantly. It was a kind of eagerness, anticipation, excitement, but fear, Cowardly, apprehensive, and completely unsure of what words to use to describe the complex emotions.

The original owner's emotions are so violently tumbling, which means that the original owner's quest has a great relationship with this city B. To be more precise, it should be that his target person this time has a possibility of more than 90%. there!

Gu Bai rolled in his heart, and quickly nominated in agreement. After all, although with a man is important, it is even more important to complete the task. This is the basic condition for him to be with a man. He live to have the opportunity to be with a man.

After eating the specially prepared breakfast in the hotel kitchen, Gu Bai put on the new clothes he just bought from the mall and got on the car to the airport with Xiao Li.

Along the way, Gu Bai keenly felt that the surrounding air was oppressed by a chilling danger, an ominous omen, as if the world was brewing an impending disaster.

However, this kind of omen can only be felt by a person with a strong soul like him, or a person with a cultivation base. Ordinary people cannot detect it, so the pedestrians on the road are still the same as usual, but occasionally see a few on the road. The chaos created by rabies.

The radio in the car is also broadcasting the news that mutated rabies has recently appeared, calling on the public to pay attention to the streets. If infected patients are sent to the hospital for isolation in time, experts are already studying antibodies, and great progress has been made. Waiting for some comforting words...

Ah Hu and the others seemed to be relieved to hear this news. After all, everyone still couldn't believe the existence of 'zombies' in Gu Bai's mouth. After all, everyone has watched TV and knows what a zombie is. thing.

If this is the case, will the world also become like the one on TV? It is too terrifying and unacceptable!

Or is 'curable variant rabies' more acceptable now.

Gu Bai shook his head in his heart. This news broadcast was obviously just a lie to appease people's hearts. Others didn't know it, but he knew it best.

Once these people are infected with demonic energy, there is basically no chance of cure, such as Ah Hu, it is purely a lucky accident.

And those who have been completely eroded by demonic energy want to become normal people again, only if they find the master who exudes demonic energy and take the initiative to take back the demonic energy.

However, such a powerful demonic energy shows that this demon is very powerful, and it is almost impossible to find the other party and let the other party take back the demonic energy.

Humans, ghosts, demons, gods, demons, and immortals are notoriously unreasonable, and they are notoriously unreasonable. Moreover, the demons respect the strong. If they do not have enough force to convince the other party, the other party will never be obedient . !

Even if Gu Bai has the will, he is unable to be the savior of the world. Now that he is also a mud bodhisattva crossing the river, it is difficult for him to protect himself, so he still needs to find a way to complete his task first.

Everything has cause and effect. Since God arranged for the end of the world to break out, there must be a reason. He doesn't need to worry about it, just let it go.

Immersed in his thoughts, Gu Bai regained a good state of mind, and followed Xiao Li on the plane to City B.

Along the way, Gu Bai was in good spirits. He turned into a talker who constantly harassed and teased men. He asked the man's identity by the way. Although he didn't care, he was very curious.

Xiao Li himself didn't talk much, but he couldn't bear the same talkative bodyguard Ah Hu beside him, so Gu Bai took out the whole set from his mouth in no time.

As he had guessed, this time the man was indeed a gangster. On the surface, he was the boss of a very large-scale bodyguard company, but he was actually one of the domestic underworld giants.

The Xiao family has made a fortune in the Black Road since Master Xiao.

Back then, Mr. Xiao had a romantic nature. In addition to a few blatant wives around him, there were also many Yingyingyanyan outside. There were as many as a dozen legitimate legitimate children and illegitimate children in the family.

Therefore, as soon as he died, the Xiao family fell into a tragic dispute over the family property, and Xiao Li was his first wife, and was the son most qualified to inherit the Xiao family's property. He naturally became the target of public criticism without any suspense.

But Xiao Li is not a jolly master. He has been very smart and courageous since he was a child. Since he was ten years old, he has followed Mr. Xiao in and out, learning to deal with family affairs.

While the other children were still coquettish in their parents' arms, he had followed Mr. Xiao with guns to kill, and Mr. Xiao was shocked by his expressionless expression.

At the age of eighteen, he took a group of brothers to the Golden Triangle alone and won a batch of arms deals. He was really a vicious wolf and had a group of subordinates who were absolutely loyal to him.

When the brothers, sisters and illegitimate children besieged and competed for the family property, he killed them with thunder.

And it was very cruel. In front of everyone, one by one, the expressionless face exploded people's heads, and the ruthlessness of six relatives who didn't recognize them scared everyone present.

From then on, he has the final say in the business of the Xiao family, the black and the white.

After listening to this, Gu Bai raised his two small fists in his heart and praised him. He was happy that he could hold his golden thighs again with confidence and boldness this time.

No matter what difficulties or problems, as long as the old attack is in hand, I can have it in the world!

It only takes two hours to fly from city N to city B, which is a dazzling effort.

After getting off the plane, Xiao Li was ready to let the bodyguards take Gu Bai home to rest and go out alone.

Originally, it was okay not to follow Gu Bai, but for some unknown reason, the original owner's emotions in his chest rolled more and more since the moment he got off the plane.

Especially when he heard that Xiao Li was going to visit the 'Uncle Shen', the original owner's emotions reached an unprecedented high, and the fluctuations made it hard to breathe.

With his emotions fluctuating like this, if Gu Bai still didn't realize the direction of the mission, he would have lived so many times in the world in vain. At this moment, it was obvious that his mission was definitely related to the 'Uncle Shen' that Xiao Li was going to visit.