Chapter 107

After the imaginary sea shore fell in love, the two separated with joy.

Ye Cang is the god of war in the demon world, and he is also a powerhouse in the six realms. The demons have always respected strength. Even if he is not a demon emperor, he has a greater appeal than the demon emperor. Not impossible.

On the Immortal Realm, Gu Bai thought that he was already rejected by the Immortal Realm people. If he was used to exchange the peace of the Immortal Realm, no one would stop this kind of win-win situation, and the master would definitely fulfill him, but he overestimated himself. Understand the people of the fairyland.

Returning to the Immortal Realm from the shore of the Void Sea, before he could tell Yin Li about the matter, he was captured by the Immortal Realm elders led by immortal soldiers and taken to the Tiangong Hall for trial.

"Yin Baigu, I usually see that in the face of the emperor, I don't control you. You walk stubbornly in the Tiangong, but I don't want you to be so bold, colluding with the demons, it's really presumptuous!"

Several elders glared angrily, and the surrounding immortals discussed One after another, everyone's eyes, everyone's expressions, looking at him are full of contempt and rejection.

Without his defense, the demonic energy Ye Cang left in him directly proved their relationship.

At that time, he didn't understand why these people looked at him as if he had done something terribly wrong. First, he never endangered the fairy world, and secondly, he never offended everyone. He just fell in love with a person. ?

Even Yin Li looked at him and clenched his fists, his ruthless face was even colder, and his eyes were filled with complicated emotions that he couldn't understand.

"Master, Bai Gu has not colluded with the demons, Bai Gu has never done anything that endangers the Immortal Realm, Bai Gu just likes Ye Cang God of War..."

He looked at Yin Li and asked for help. From the moment he opened his intelligence, he felt Accompanying Yin Li for thousands of years, experiencing numerous difficulties and dangers, Yin Li is his master and the closest person to him.

The master practiced ruthless swordsmanship, and he was indifferent and indifferent by nature, but the master treated him differently. He treated him as a human being and treated him equally. He believed that the master would definitely help him, not to mention, he did nothing wrong.

It's just that at that time, he couldn't understand what the complexity in Yin Li's eyes was.

He looked at Yin Li, his eyes hoped to persuade, "Master, didn't you always hope that the battle between the immortals and demons would end? He is willing to let the demons retreat for me, and the master can exchange a hundred bones for peace in the immortal world..."

"Humph! How can you believe it?!"

Before Yin Li could speak, an elder shouted, and everyone agreed.

He didn't know how to explain it, the Immortal-Devil War had been fought for tens of thousands of years, and no one would easily believe his words, and no one believed that Ye Cang would make the demons retreat for him.

He could only repeat a sentence over and over again palely, shaking his head helplessly, he really didn't understand why everyone didn't believe him, and he didn't even want to try it.

If Ye Cang lied to him, he would also die; if Ye Cang didn't lie to him, then it would be a happy ending.

This doubt, it was not long before he realized that the people of the fairy world were as simple as invading and hating the devil world, but one mind was on the surface, and the other was inside.

"Emperor, although the words of the demons are not credible, the little minister has a plan. The reason why the demon world has been deadlocked with us for so long is all because of the existence of Ye Cang. To peep at the Immortal Hundred Bones, why don't I leave this task to Immortal Hundred Bones to do..."

An immortal minister came out and suggested, and everyone agreed again, killing Ye Cang, the leader, and the rest of the demons would be nothing to worry about. .

"Please put the emperor's priority on the common people in the immortal world, and send the Baigu Xianjun to take the head of Ye Cang back!"

The immortal ministers knelt down and pleaded, but Yin Baigu himself was unwilling, so Yin Li could only forcibly control the action.

Gu Bai looked at him and shook his head, his eyes begging, if Yin Li really wanted to control him, he would have no way to resist, but he didn't want Ye Cang to die.

"This matter will be discussed later, and the Immortal Monarch Hundred Bones will be locked in the Immortal Prison first..."

Facing his gaze, Yin Li was silent for a long time before making a decision.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and showed a grateful expression to Yin Li, thinking that Yin Li was helping him, and that was his master, who would go to him, and he was very happy.

So when he was taken down, he did not see how obscure the emotions in the eyes of the other party, nor did he notice the resentment in the eyes of Lu Yaoji next to him...

Until the battle between the immortals and demons in the void, the body was controlled and joined the battlefield. Only then did he realize that he was really stupid.

As a puppet, even if he has a high cultivation base and a self-conscious soul, he is still controlled by others.

As long as Yin Li has a single thought, as long as he has the compass connected to his lifeline, anyone can control him.

He didn't know who was controlling him, but he knew that someone had stolen the compass from Yin Li.

The instinct of his body made him unable to resist, and he was controlled to rush into the demon camp to kill like crazy.

Such a provocative move made the surrounding demons angry, and they all besieged him, but he was shocked by Ye Cang who came.

"Get out of here, if anyone dares to hurt him, don't blame me, Ye Cang, for not recognizing anyone!"

Gu Bai could never forget that moment when a man in armor rode a gluttonous beast bathed in blood towards him. The halberd in his hand was harvesting the heads of all those who wanted to hurt others. Even the demons would not show mercy.

"God, are you crazy? He is from the Immortal Realm!"

All the demons looked at the man, unable to believe that their God of War would attack someone from their own camp for a person from the Immortal Realm.

But it turns out that in a man's heart, Yin Baigu is more important than anything. Even if he becomes the object of the entire demon race for this person, he will protect him.

"Don't come here, don't come here..."

At that moment, Gu Bai, watching Ye Cang walking towards him, shook his head with trembling, endless panic arose in his heart, and tears welled up in his eyes.

He is a puppet, and the puppet will not cry, but at that moment, he clearly felt that his eyes were blurred by water mist.

No one knew how he felt when he stabbed the long sword into the man's body uncontrollably.

"..."

Looking at Ye Cang, looking at the blood flowing out of the other's chest, he couldn't say a word, he only felt as if his heart had been chopped with a knife, and the pain was so painful that it was hard to breathe.

Tears had already blurred his vision. He couldn't see Ye Cang's expression clearly, and he didn't want to see it clearly. He was afraid, afraid of seeing something he didn't want to see in the eyes of the other party.

In the blur, he felt a kiss on his forehead, and Ye Cang's voice sounded in his ear, "Don't cry, I don't like your tears..."

At that moment, he really wanted to lean into the man's arms.

But he couldn't do that kind of action. The only thing he could do was to watch his hand uncontrollably stab at the opponent one after another in pain.

Without the shock of the God of War, the Immortal Realm began a strong attack on the Demon Race, and the Demon Realm suffered a fiasco.

On the battlefield full of corpses and blood, he watched Ye Cang being held by the gluttonous gluttons and leaving the severely injured demons. The unspeakable cold radiated from the bottom of his heart to his limbs...

"Why do you do this..."

He turned to look at him. Yin Li, who walked towards him, asked with a trembling voice.

He doesn't care who controls him, because no matter who it is, he must steal the compass that controls him from Yin Li, but Yin Li is the Immortal Emperor, without his acquiescence, who has such great ability?

Yin Li didn't speak, it was the default, just stared at him with complicated eyes.

He might not have understood it before, but at this moment, he understood, and he understood more complicated things than Yin Li himself had shown.

He wasn't stupid, it was just that his heart hadn't opened up. In Yin Li's eyes, he saw a lot of things and discovered a lot of things.

The clear and translucent heart suddenly changed at this moment...

He didn't speak anymore, didn't ask any more questions, threw down the long sword in his hand, and flew away to the Ruoshui River.

It was the quietest place in Immortal World, and it was also the place he went to most often. Whenever he was in a bad mood, he would always go there to stay for a while.

He was leaning against the big tree by the river, listening to the sound of weak water flowing in his ears, staring at his trembling hands in a daze, and there were still bloodstains that belonged to Ye Cang.

"Baigu, do you know the Phoenix Clan's method of Nirvana?"

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice, it was Feng Siming.

In the whole immortal world, he was close to not many people. Feng Si was fortune teller. They knew each other when they were in the immortal world. He once saved Feng Si Ming, and the other party regarded him as a friend and a benefactor. They have been friends for thousands of years.

"Do you want to break free from the control of the puppet body? Maybe it can help you. My family's nirvana method can be reborn from the ashes. If successful, you will be able to break away from the puppet body, be free, and maybe have your own flesh and blood. Body..."

Feng Siming put one side of the jade slip in his hand.

"Why help me?" He raised his head and stared at each other with burning eyes.

"You and I have been friends for thousands of years, and I also owe you a favor..."

Feng Siming lowered his eyelids and covered his eyes.

"Thank you..." On

that day, he took the jade slip and lowered his head, not letting Feng Siming, who raised his head, see the tyranny that suddenly appeared in his eyes.

It was true that Feng Siming owed him a favor, but Yin Li was his monarch.

There is a saying in the world of mortals: if the ruler wants the subject to die, the subject has to die.

Unfortunately, he just happened to hear it.

It is also recorded in the Book of Heaven: The law of the Feng clan, used by foreign races, reborn in nirvana, and the past is forgotten.

Unfortunately, he peeked...

Holding the jade slip tightly, a sarcastic smile appeared in his lonely eyes.