Chapter 68

Although Gu Bai now has enough self-protection ability, there are many people in the amusement park, and the number of zombies is growing very fast, but in just a few minutes, the entire amusement park has become a paradise for zombies.

Rao is that Gu Bai has a very human means of force, and it is difficult to kill so many zombies in a short period of time. With the help of the guns of Shen Mize and others, his pressure has been reduced a lot.

After the last strike killed the zombies that followed, Gu Bai stopped fighting, and hurriedly ran into the small store, taking things from the storage bag and giving orders.

"You stand up first and buy me two minutes!"

Just now everyone had seen Shen Mize taking things out of thin air, and they were not too surprised that he also conjured things out of thin air, and now there is no time to surprise everyone.

Shen Mize saw that his face changed slightly, but he quickly recovered, nods, and concentrated on killing zombies. He didn't speak in chaos, he was doing now, and his mind was concentrated.

After Gu Bai finished his instructions he didn't speak again, and all his energy was concentrated in his hands.

No one in this world understands the origins of these zombies better than him. In the past few months, apart from cultivating, he has been preparing to deal with these zombies. It is almost impossible for them to escape now. The only way is really Only stick to the spot and wait for rescue.

Quickly took out eight small yellow flags, and threw them out according to the regular formation positions. The flagpoles that looked like they were made of wood were easily inserted into the cement ground like a treasure knife sharpening iron like mud.

When everyone saw this scene, their confidence suddenly increased, and it seemed that Gu Bai was included in the category of experts.

For a while, he calmed down and helped, those who knew how to shoot, and those who didn't, watched Fumble and learned to shoot randomly and kill a few zombies.

Here, after Gu Bai inserted the little yellow flag, he held his right index finger and used his spiritual power to cut through the palm of his left hand. Using blood as a guide, he began to cast spells quickly. He is not strong enough to cultivate, so he can only rely on the help of these foreign objects.

Along with his movements, several small yellow flags flashed several red lights and connected together, forming a red light curtain to surround the entire small store.

Immediately, the densely chasing zombies were blocked from the light curtain, but the seemingly transparent and weak light curtain protected and isolated the entire small store within one meter of it like a copper wall.

"This, this is..."

Everyone was dumbfounded at the moment. This is more mysterious than Gu Bai's sword sweeping through thousands of troops just now. Just such a thin light curtain blocked the zombies? Doing fantasy dramas? !

"Master Su, what are we going to do now?" The

two bodyguards looked at Gu Bai, who had calmly cast a spell and walked in, with stars shining in their eyes. They never thought that this young master, who seemed to be quiet and well-behaved on weekdays, turned out to be a hidden man. The master of his heart was very excited, and there was an endless stream of worship.

Facing everyone's admiration, Gu Bai didn't feel happy at all now.

Just a few months is too short, even with the help of his own soul power, he can't cultivate into a peerless master in such a short period of time.

At this moment, after the spell was performed, the spiritual power in his body was almost exhausted, and his ruddy face was a little pale. He took out his mobile phone and immediately sent Xiao Li a WeChat geolocation, and then called for help.

"There are too many zombies, and I don't know how long this formation can last. Now everyone is trying to find a way to climb to the roof to wait for rescue..."

Now these zombies are only the lowest level of magic soldiers, they can only run on the ground without jumping Waiting for other abilities, hiding on the roof, these zombies will be unable to take them for a while.

When everyone heard Gu Bai's words, they first looked depressed, then listened to his words and hurriedly stacked up the counter benches of the store to climb up to the roof. No one wanted to be the ration of zombies or the like, that thing is really disgusting!

The two bodyguards also helped the two young masters to send people to the roof first. The long-term brainwashing of the bodyguards made them absolutely put the safety of their employers as their top priority.

Everyone began to climb up the roof one after another, and more and more zombies were surrounded by the light curtain.

Even if everyone has seen zombies on TV and knows what it is, seeing the real zombies at this moment can't help but tremble.

Especially now, there are not dozens or hundreds of zombies, and the number is hard to estimate. You can only see that dark figure, giving people a terrifying pressure of dying, and it makes people feel like a collapse.

"Ah, cracked, "

Suddenly, a person who had already climbed up the roof cracked in horror.

Everyone turned around, and sure enough, a crack started to appear on the light curtain that was like an iron wall just now, and then it began to spread rapidly like a spider web.

"Hurry up!"

Gu Bai's face changed and he shouted loudly. He didn't expect the formation to last for a shorter time than he thought, and there were too many zombies!

After roaring, he motioned to the two bodyguards and Shen Muze to go up first, took out his long sword and stood in front of the light curtain, ready to continue cutting.

"Young Master Su, you go up first..." The

two bodyguards looked worried. Although Gu Bai showed his extraordinary hands just now, in the face of so many zombies, he looked at the skinny boy in his teens. Still instinctively worried.

Shen Mize also thinks the same way. Even if there are so many zombies in the post-apocalyptic top superpowers, they may not be able to break the queen safely. This broken posture is simply a death sentence!

Su Yu this idiot!

Shen Mize felt his heart twitch when he saw Gu Bai who had already walked to the light curtain.

"Come on, don't waste time, I'm measured!"

Gu Bai reprimanded again, now he doesn't have time to play any kind of long-winded drama with these people, so he is naturally sure to stay.

After being yelled at by him, the two bodyguards thought of the fantasy picture just now, and they were sure that they would not waste any time and quickly protect Shen Muze on the roof.

"Hoohoo!"

Just when the two bodyguards were protecting Shen Mize from climbing to the roof, the formation light curtain finally couldn't hold back and disappeared, and countless zombies roared and rushed in.

Gu Bai's face turned cold, his eyes flashed with cold light, he quickly lifted the long sword in his hand, waved the sword flower, and harvested the head of the rushing zombie with the blade with strong aura.

The fast and sharp sword move prevented the rushing zombies from getting close to him, which relieved Shen Muze and the two bodyguards on the roof.

"Ah, help, help me..." The

zombies on Gu Bai's side couldn't get close to him, but he alone could not resist the zombies from all directions. The zombies on both sides took advantage and rushed to the small store. door.

The few remaining people who didn't have time to climb up were immediately dragged down to share their food. One of the young girls reacted quickly, ducked, and half crawled on the eaves to ask for help from the already safe survivors.

But at this moment, everyone was frightened by the zombies that broke through the light curtain, and no one dared to come over, because they were afraid that they would accidentally fall into the pile of zombies. The girl had no choice. Half of her body fell outside. She was nearly caught by the zombies below several times. "Little brother, can you save my sister, please, please, please help me, just give me a hand, pull me..." "Wait..." Although Shen Muze is a rebirth who has experienced the end of the world , but in his last life, whether before or after the apocalypse, he was basically well protected by Shen Guohui and Wu Donghan's adoptive father and son. Even if there is a grudge with Su Yu, it is not as tough and cold-blooded as those who have been trained at the bottom of the apocalypse. It can be said that apart from some more survival experience, he is not much different from those who have not experienced the apocalypse. . After hesitating for a while, he reached out to help the girl, and the two bodyguards also came to help. "Ah!" But just when he grabbed the girl's hand, a taller zombie below finally grabbed the girl's feet, pulled her down a little, and bit her on her leg when he opened his mouth. One bite, biting a large piece of meat with blood, causing the girl to scream in pain. "Master, let go, she's been bitten!" The two bodyguards quickly grabbed Shen Muze and said anxiously. Anyone who's seen a zombie movie knows that once they're caught and bitten by a zombie, they'll turn into a zombie. There is no doubt that the girl is now helpless. Naturally, Shen Mize understood this more, and he wanted to let go, but the girl held onto his hand like a life-saving straw and cried.

"No, save me, save, I don't want to die, I don't want to die..." On the

verge of death, the girl burst out with great potential. Even if the feet caught by the zombies had been gnawed to the point of being left with only bones, she didn't seem to feel it. Painful, desperately grabbing Shen Muze's hand and trying to climb up the roof, the two bodyguards couldn't break her hand for a while.

In desperation, the two bodyguards tacitly picked up their guns and prepared to shoot at the girl.

"Bastard, if I die, he won't even want to live!"

The girl saw the two bodyguards raise their guns, and immediately showed resentment, and one dragged Shen Muze down together with force. Back up with her!

"Master!"

Everything happened so fast, the bodyguard didn't react at all, and his face instantly turned white as he watched Shen Muze fall.

Shen Mize didn't expect that the girl would drag him to be buried with him before he died. There were as many zombies around as ants, and the fate of falling had almost no way to survive except being eaten by zombies.

At the moment of the fall, he felt that time seemed to slow down the camera, and the memories of the past and present flashed in front of his eyes like a movie. The scientific truth that people experience their own life quickly before death is correct, he has already experienced it once. He has just been reborn not long ago, he has just regained his father, his brother Wu, and the once happy life, is he about to die?Why is happiness always so short... The fear of death made him forget that he could still hide in space. Then the expected death did not come. At the moment when he landed, Gu Bai, who found the movement, had rushed over , and the long sword in his hand kept slashing the surrounding zombies to save him.

"What are you still doing, hurry up!"

Gu Bai's face turned pale and shouted at him while reaching out to grab him, luck and spiritual power threw him onto the roof.

But just at the moment of saving the life, a zombie found an opportunity, suddenly approached his body, and bit his neck.

"Su Yu!"

"Master Su!"

Shen Mize and the two bodyguards shouted at the same time when they saw this scene.

The pain of being bitten by the flesh made Gu Bai hesitantly. He swung his sword to chop off the heads of the zombies behind him. Only then did he muster up the last bit of spiritual power in his body, and he jumped on his toes and jumped onto the roof.

"Su Yu, your neck..."

After he got to the roof, the other survivors took a few steps back in horror when they saw his bitten neck, only Shen Muze and two bodyguards ran up.

Looking at Gu Bai's neck that was bleeding out, Shen Mize's eyes finally couldn't help turning red. He didn't expect Su Yu to save him, and he didn't expect Su Yu to be bitten by a zombie in order to save him.

It's all his fault, it's all his fault, he shouldn't have thought like that, shouldn't have brought Su Yu to the amusement park, shouldn't have been so stupid that he forgot to hide in the space.

"I'm sorry, Su Yu , I'm sorry..."

Shen Mize cried guiltily and kept saying sorry.

He didn't want to kill Su Yu, he just didn't want to lose everything, he just wanted to take Su Yu to the amusement park and take advantage of the chaos while he was still outside, he didn't expect such a terrifying group of zombies would suddenly erupt, he just didn't want to Let Su Yu come back, he never thought of letting Su Yu die...

"..."

Gu Bai was speechless, his face was a little ugly, and his emotions were tumbling. This time it was not the original owner but himself, and his own emotions were tumbling strongly!

He really didn't use his life to save Shen Muze so Selflessly. Who knew that when Shen Muze fell just now, the original owner's emotions suddenly burst out again, affecting his soul and prompting him to save Shen Muze.

Groove Groove! The original owner, TMD, has something wrong with his brain. I can see at a glance that you have a deep grudge with others. Why should I let me sacrifice my life to save people? Does TMD want to be such a holy father? Take your life on it, damn it! ! !

Gu Bai almost felt like he wanted to hit the wall.

Before Ah Hu was infected, he could cut off his arm in time to survive, but now he was bitten on the neck, so he couldn't cut off his neck!

The demonic energy on the neck has penetrated into the body from the wound and began to erode the body and even the soul.

At this moment, the mission has not been completed. If he is really infected by the demonic energy and loses his consciousness, he will not be able to return to the starry sky, which means ...he is going to die this time...

the infection rate of the demonic energy is very fast, especially Gu Bai The wound was on his neck, the closest to his brain. He had no time to think about it, and his mind began to blur.

Seeing the purple veins appearing on his arms, Gu Bai closed his eyes.

Taking a deep breath, he bit his tongue hard, gave his soul a psychological suggestion before he was completely corpse, and then jumped off the roof. Whether or not he could pass the mission this time depends on luck.

"Su Yu!"

Shen Mize looked at Gu Bai, who had disappeared into the zombies after jumping into the zombies, and screamed, tears of guilt couldn't help but flow out. ...