Chapter 97

When Gu Bai pushed Han Lijun away, in addition to being driven by instinct, he was actually sure of surviving. Although the two of them would return to the starry sky after they died in the world, they couldn't stay in the starry sky, so naturally they had to be in the mission world. To gain time.

Judging from the behavior that the female ghost had not dared to attack him just now, it was obvious that there was something in him that the female ghost was afraid of.

The original owner was just an ordinary person, and his own soul was no stronger than that of a female ghost. Thinking about it carefully, I am afraid that only when he entered the ancient tomb, the flame mark given to him by the owner of the tomb.

At that time, the warning at the entrance of the tomb said that only those who obtained consent could enter the ancient tomb, so the mark should be the protection given by the owner of the tomb.

Everything is just guesswork, and the result of guessing wrong is death at most and then entering the next world, so Gu Bai has no fear at all, but he didn't expect the majestic female ghost just now to be burned by the imprinted flames and lose his momentum.

"Shangxian, spare your life, spare your life..." The

female ghost knelt on the ground and kept kowtowing, her pretty face was crying like pear blossoms and rain, if she hadn't known that she was a vicious ghost, she would have been sympathetic and loving.

But the scholars and soldiers who were lucky enough to survive all shrank back and did not dare to approach. Even if the female ghost is harmless now, the scene of the murder just now is still fresh in the memory.

Only Han Lijun stood by Gu Bai's side without fear, grabbed his hand firmly, stared at the female ghost like a torch, and took a defensive posture.

Gu Bai knew his character and shook hands with him before continuing to look at the female ghost.

"I see that you have cultivated for at least tens of millions of years, and you are already among the ghosts and immortals. If you continue to cultivate with concentration, you will surely ascend to the upper realm in the future, but now you come out to harm others, and you will suffer from a bad fate when you ascend. Jie, there is a dead end, you still kill a few of my companions, I will spare you, how will you explain to their family when you go back?"

This is too Holy Father's words, and Gu Bai is certainly not a sympathetic person.

He said this, naturally, because he found that the smart camera that followed everyone along the way was still running normally.

That means that from the time they entered the tomb to the present, their every move was shown in the entire Interstellar live broadcast, and he also expected to go out and live a good life in the interstellar space. Naturally, he could not let go of such a good opportunity to gain goodwill.

When the female ghost heard what he didn't seem to forgive, she cried even more, and hurriedly kowtowed a few more times and continued to beg for mercy.

"Shangxian spare concubine body, concubine body knows it's wrong, concubine body has been lonely for a long time, I want to find some souls to accompany concubine body to relieve the boredom... Shangxian, please listen to concubine body's explanation.

" What is there to explain?"

"Shangxian, please listen to the concubine's explanation, the concubine killed them, but also saved them, those who entered this tomb will have no chance to go out again, even if Da Luo Jinxian comes, they will be trapped. This place..."

Speaking of this, the female ghost showed a bitter face, glanced at Gu Bai timidly, and then looked around at the gloomy and empty surroundings before continuing faintly.

"Shangxian doesn't know that this tomb has been blocked by the formation method since the day the tomb was closed. No matter people, ghosts, demons or spirits, there is only entry but no exit..."

"But fortunately, because of the formation method, the tomb is full of spiritual energy. The concubine body and a group of burial companions originally thought that they would be able to cultivate with the power of the magic formation. In the future, even if they could not fly to the upper realm, they could open the passage to the underworld and enter the reincarnation, but I don't know what happened. The passage to the underworld can't be opened..."

"I can't wait to get out, and I can't reincarnate. My companions dissipate one by one. Only the concubine is lucky, and the fate of the strange is lucky to survive until now, and the concubine is here alone. Trapped for tens of thousands of years, I am really happy to see you come in today. That's why I want you to stay with my concubine. If my concubine kills them, it's just turning them into slaves to my concubine. , woo woo, beg the immortal to spare the concubine body..." The

female ghost cried bitterly, and the faint voice made the person hiding in the protection circle unable to help tremble.

They couldn't understand what the female ghost was saying, and they had never heard of the underworld cultivation, but they could guess the meaning, that is, the female ghost wanted them to stay in this tomb forever with her!

Gu Bai was silent. This world's reincarnation channel disappeared. He discovered it when he first came to the mission. It is because of this reason that it is difficult for interstellar people to reproduce.

It's just that he is more concerned about another message from the female ghost, that is, the formation to protect this ancient tomb.

You must know that this female ghost may have tens of thousands of years of cultivation, but she is still trapped. What is the identity of the person who set up this formation? Why did the other party set up such a powerful formation on this ordinary mortal tomb?

"What is the origin of this ancient tomb?" Gu Bai pondered.

Although Gu Bai's cultivation base is not high at the moment, but there is a mark on his body to protect his body, the female ghost is afraid, so he has to answer obediently.

"In the words of Shang Xian, this ancient tomb is the tomb of Emperor Nanxun of the Shang and Zhou Dynasties, and the slave family is one of the concubines of Emperor Nanxun..."

According to the female ghost, this ancient tomb is indeed an emperor's tomb. Gu Bai of the Shang and Zhou dynasties I haven't heard of it, but it's not surprising that many histories have been buried in the long river of time for various reasons.

The female ghost named Jiao Nu was the most beloved concubine of Emperor Nanxun, but because she had no children when Emperor Nanxun died, she became a concubine who was buried.

Since ancient times, emperors would build mausoleums for themselves when they ascended the throne. It is not surprising that Emperor Nanxun, but unlike other emperors, this ancient tomb built by Emperor Nanxun is really different.

Whether it is the contradictory pattern of dragons and gluttonous gluttons at the entrance of the tomb, or the pattern of the entire tomb is very unusual.

In particular, the coffin of Emperor Nanxun, which was supposed to be buried in the main tomb, was finally placed in a partial tomb by his final edict, which was not in line with the status of an emperor at all.

"Could it be that the person buried in this main tomb is the real owner of the tomb?"

Although this tomb belongs to Emperor Nanxun, but it is not buried in the main tomb, it means that the real owner of this tomb is not Emperor Nanxun, but someone else.

The female ghost nodded when she heard Gu Bai's words, and the people around were completely confused and didn't dare to interrupt, and listened quietly.

The Star Online was also quiet. Everyone was attracted by the bizarre dialogue between the female ghost and Gu Bai. Everyone wanted to know what kind of story this ancient tomb had. Everything about the ancestors was so attractive.

The female ghost Jiao Nu saluted Gu Bai and continued to speak.

"God's guess is right. Although this tomb was built by the king, and it is also the tomb where the king was buried, the king is not the owner of this tomb..." The

female ghost Jiaonu told again that Emperor Nanxun was not the emperor before he became an emperor. A scoundrel in the market, in an era when feudal lords and heroes coexisted, and the royal power and wealth were clearly defined, a person like him was almost never able to make his mark.

But when he was twenty-six years old, he met a very mysterious master, who gave him a natural force, a team of magic soldiers, and his own mind, in just five years Divided the land, established a state of Shang and Zhou, and ascended the throne of the king of God.

The reason why the mysterious man helped him back then was naturally conditional. Emperor Nanxun had to build the mausoleum according to his conditions.

This request is not difficult, and it is even more insignificant compared to his own throne, so Emperor Nanxun agreed very happily. After ascending the throne, he asked people to build a tomb according to the manuscripts and things left by the man.

These outsiders don't know that the female ghost is also because he is favored by Emperor Nanxun, and when he is with him day and night, he is drunk.

"When the concubine was bored in this tomb, I once went to the main tomb out of curiosity, but I couldn't get close. The surrounding area of ​​the main tomb was guarded by the army of divine soldiers who had given His Majesty to fight. Even if the concubine is already a ghost, it can't be approached..." The

female ghost has been trapped in this tomb for tens of thousands of years. After a long time, she will naturally wander around in the tomb, and she knows every corner of the tomb well.

But only the main tomb did not dare to enter. Once approached, she would be injured by the guarding divine soldiers. Even if she was a ghost and immortal, she still couldn't beat her, especially in the main tomb, there was a strange smell. The existence of the power made them fearful of these fierce ghosts and demons.

Speaking of this, the female ghost sighed again, and then continued to look at Gu Bai with anticipation.

"However, you are different, the immortal. The flame imprint on your forehead is from the same source as the power in the main tomb. It is the protection imprint that the master gave you. You can definitely enter. If the immortal is interested, why not? The concubine will take you to see..." The

female ghost has been trapped for tens of thousands of years and cannot leave and cannot be reincarnated. At this moment, she found something strange in Gu Bai, so she naturally wanted to try it with his hand to see if she could open this damn blockade formation. Leave, otherwise she will be trapped until ashes, it is too painful.

"Okay, take me to see it, but the ugly words are up front. If you want to make a fool of yourself, I'll let you go to hell right now!" The

female ghost seems sincere, but the other party is a serious ghost. Bad, as long as he becomes a Specter, he can't be underestimated, and the other party has been trapped in this tomb for tens of thousands of years. Who knows if he is trapped insane, can't believe it completely.

"Don't worry, Shangxian, concubine doesn't dare to deceive you, concubine will take you there, but Shangxian can take pity on concubine and help concubine get rid of this ghost place..." The

female ghost sent back the army of skeletons . , While making a pitiful request, a high-level immortal screamed nicely.

Gu Bai nodded and motioned everyone to follow along. The smart camera was still monitoring and running. He couldn't leave these people here to die.

Everyone looked at the female ghost whose feet didn't touch the ground and was really scared, but it was even more fearful for those who stayed in the same place alone. They had to support each other and follow along.

Han Lijun squatted down silently, and Gu Bai climbed onto his back obediently in seconds, and his elegant demeanor disappeared immediately. He was no different from ordinary teenagers who depended on happiness. The warm atmosphere eased the fears in everyone's heart.