Chapter 11

Hearing the voice on the phone, Nan Lichen's face immediately turned pale.

It was Wu Zhenzhen, it was Wu Zhenzhen, this thought popped into his mind all of a sudden!

"Doctor, you must save my dad, don't worry, don't interrupt the treatment, I'll go to raise money right away, you guys still use the medicine..."

Nan Lichen hung up the doctor's phone with a gloomy face, and then called Wu Zhenzhen's cell phone.

"What do you want to do? Why stop my dad's treatment?!"

He gritted his teeth and was a little angry. His father's condition was very dangerous, and even stopping the medicine for a day could endanger his life at any time.

Wu Zhenzhen on the other end of the phone smiled.

"You wasted my time for several months. I said it last time, but I haven't seen any results yet. I'll give you a warning..."

Nan Lichen was startled, suppressed his anger, and said in a low voice " I know what to do, and you will prepare my father for surgery right away!"

"You said that last time, but there was no progress at all." On the other end of the phone, Wu Zhenzhen's voice also cooled.

"I promise you!"

Nan Lichen narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"It's easy for you to let me go to Lu Rongqing, but if you want me to get Lu Rongqing's heart, you always have to give me time. Although Lu Rongqing is simple, he is not a fool! And your requirements, what he did is useful to you. Do you deal with him like this?"

Before taking the mission, he thought that Lu Rongqing had done something to offend Wu Zhenzhen, so that he was treated like this.

However, he found that the young man was simply a simple and ignorant young man who did not interfere with the facts. It was absolutely impossible for him to do anything that would offend people too much, but Wu Zhenzhen wanted to deal with the young man in this way.

"What do you know? Lu Rongqing is a slut. I will never let him go for hurting me so badly!"

Wu Zhenzhen screamed as if stimulated, her voice hateful.

"Nan Lichen, listen, you have already wasted a lot of my time and delayed a lot of my plans, now you give Lu Rongqing the medicine I gave you first, and then hand it over to me, otherwise don't blame me for being ruthless. ..."

After that, the phone was hung up.

Nan Lichen's face was pale and stiff as he held the phone and made a 'dudu' busy sound.

Nan Lichen stood there for a while, and slowly took out the medicine bottle in his trousers pocket, as if he was holding a hot potato, his hands trembled slightly, his lips pursed slightly, and his eyes struggled.

He knew what was in the bottle, and it was impossible for him to not know after working in a place like the dark night for so many years.

A very strong rape drug, it is specially used to deal with strong women and men...

"Rong Qing..." Nan

Lichen leaned against the wall, his body seemed to be drained of strength, and he murmured in a low voice with a painful expression on his face. color.

He just leaned against the wall in the corner for a long time, and the painful expression showed that he was hesitating and struggling...

From beginning to end, Gu Bai quietly hid in the corner and watched him.

Finally, Nan Lichen moved, he stood up slowly, put the medicine bottle in his trouser pocket with trembling hands, then went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of milk.

Showing pain on his face, he opened the milk bottle, poured it into the cup, and took part of the liquid in the medicine bottle.

After doing all this, he stared at the medicine bottle for a long time before he forced himself to calm down and returned to the studio with the milk...

Gu Bai left and returned to the studio the moment he poured the milk.

When Nan Lichen came back, he still saw the young man sitting there quietly, as if thinking of something, with a shy smile on his face, when he found him coming in, the shyness deepened.

Nan Lichen looked at the smile on Gu Bai's face and felt that his hands were shaking even more.

But after closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he still walked in front of Gu Bai and passed the milk in his hand.

"Have a glass of milk..."

He couldn't look back, he couldn't hesitate.

Lu Rongqing could have a chance to start over, but he and his father didn't, and his father couldn't wait.

It's okay, it's okay, Rong Qing can easily start over, even if he is no longer pure, even if he is touched by others, he will not abandon him, he will want him, he will love him well, it's okay, it's okay It 's...

Nan Lichen kept comforting himself in his heart, Gu Bai stared at his unconcealed expression, took the milk, his shy expression disappeared, and he put on a faint smile.

"Chen, do you really like Rong Qing?"

Gu Bai's eyes were too clear and serious, Nan Lichen only felt that the purity was like a needle piercing his heart, making him dare not look into the boy's eyes.

He moved his eyes slightly, as if he was looking at Gu Bai, but he was actually staring at the wall behind Gu Bai and smiled hard.

"Why are you asking such a silly question..."

Gu Bai still looked at him seriously, and Nan Lichen felt a little guilty. It seemed like a long time, but it was only a few seconds.

The boy suddenly laughed, then stretched out his arms to hug him, rested his head on his chest, and whispered.

"Chen, Rongqing likes you very much, Rongqing can do anything for you, even giving up your life and soul, would you like Rongqing so much?"

Do anything, even give up your life and soul...

Nan Lichen's body is stiff, does he have such a position in the boy's heart? Does he love him and can do anything? Is the boy's heart all his?

A hot, heart-burning heat flowed out.

He was speechless, the boy's body holding him was soft and warm.

Just as he was stunned, Gu Bai put the milk on the table, then raised his head and looked at him intently, his eyes smiling beautifully.

"I know that Chen must also like Rong Qing like this, right?"

But the truth is very regrettable...

"I... um, let's drink milk first..."

Nan Lichen didn't dare to answer, nodded ambiguously, and then turned his head away. , Seeing the milk that Gu Bai put down, he struggled, choked his throat, picked up the milk again and handed it to Gu Bai, his palms sweating.

Seeing the milk he handed over again, Gu Bai narrowed his eyes slightly. After taking it, he looked at Nan Lichen, his clear eyes disappeared, replaced by the 'pure' eyes that belonged to Gu Bai.

So pure, so focused on Nan Lichen.

"Chen, Rongqing likes you, Rongqing can do anything for you, if you have anything, don't hide it from Rongqing, Rongqing will help you regardless of everything..." As

he said, Gu Bai Slowly put the milk to his mouth, moving very slowly, as if waiting for something.

Nan Lichen looked at the cup a little bit closer to the boy's mouth, as if in slow motion, his mind went blank.

The hand on his side trembled and trembled.

He wanted to grab the boy's hand to stop him, his body was so stiff and hesitant to struggle, but in the end he couldn't make the action he imagined to stop the boy from going to the abyss.

No, he can't gamble, how can there be love in this world that is willing to give everything for each other? He can't bet, can't bet, Rong Qing can do it all over again, yes, he can do it all over again...

"Drink, milk is sweetened with sugar..."

Nan Lichen rolled his eyes and said dryly.

Looking at his expression, Gu Bai felt that the breath of struggle in his chest completely disappeared, his shy expression faded, and his face became expressionless.

Nan Lichen, Lu Rongqing gave you a chance, again and again...

Drinking the milk into his mouth but not swallowing it, Gu Bai's face suddenly showed a pure smile, as pure as his eyes.

He suddenly pushed Nan Lichen onto the table, Gu Bai looked at him condescendingly, and then stretched out his hand to unbutton a shirt on his neck, revealing his seductive collarbone...

"Rong Qing..."

Nan Lichen Looking at the young man who suddenly became tempted in front of him, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

Gu Bai smiled and didn't speak. After unbuttoning one of his own buttons, he stretched out his hand to Nan Lichen. With his long white and tender fingers, he nimbly took off Nan Lichen's clothes. Reaction.

Then he lowered his head, slowly approached, slowly approached...

Nan Lichen looked at the boy who was getting closer and closer, and slowly closed his eyes. He had been looking forward to the boy's kiss for a long time, no matter what happened to the boy in the future, The first person to have a teenager was him.

He couldn't help feeling agitated, holding Gu Bai's hands and began to behave erratically...

"Ah, Chen, help..."

Suddenly, accompanied by a terrified help, Nan Lichen didn't have time to open his eyes to see what happened , I felt a pain in my neck and fainted with a groan.

Gu Bai clapped his hands and got up from him, stared at him for a while, then groped on him, and finally pulled out a medicine bottle from his trousers pocket.

Looking at the thing in his hand, Gu Bai was silent for a while, and then heaved a sigh of relief.

"I didn't want to do this, but the path is yours to choose..."