Chapter 22

After coming out of Qin Shitian's bedroom, Gu Bai returned to the place where the Demon Guard lived. The conditions here were much better than those of Datongpu when he was a new disciple before, and he could have a room by himself.

Back in the room, he locked the door, sat down at the table and got a glass of water, and immediately raised his head and drank it to calm down.

He seemed calm just now, but he was actually scared to death. If Qin Shitian really killed him, he would have to stand in place and wait for his death. He couldn't escape at all.

Wiping the sweat on his forehead, Gu Bai couldn't help being annoyed at Mo Haige.

He's really a jerk, no matter how cold and cold his personality is, he should wink a little bit, but he runs fast when he angers the big devil, leaving the rest of the people to suffer!

After the annoyance was over, Gu Bai couldn't help but recall the feeling of kissing Qin Shitian.

It's the kind of terror that dominates everything, as if it would devour a person's soul, and the feeling of nourishing his soul, exactly the same as Nie Qingcang in the previous world.

He didn't know what that feeling was, but his instinct was unusual. At least that kind of energy could make his soul stronger.

At present, it seems to be beneficial to him. The mysterious voice said that the stronger his soul, the longer it will live, and it will not dissipate.

However, why did Qin Shitian give him the same feeling as Nie Qingcang? What is the connection between them? Or, that was his illusion...

Gu Bai touched his lips, frowning in thought.

After a long while, he got up and walked towards the surroundings.

"Master, I want to ask you for help."

After speaking, he stood there quietly and waited. There were some problems that he wanted to figure out now.

After a few minutes, Gu Bai felt that the surrounding space was distorted, as if it had formed an independent small space. With a burst of coercion, he saw the phantom of a man appearing in the air.

I saw the man floating in the air, with a tall and perfect body, dressed in black armor painted with mysterious runes, wearing a crowned helmet with pointed horns on his head, and flying cloud boots on his feet. He also wears a half-mask matching the armor on his face. He can't see his face, only a thin cold lips and a pair of cold eyes. The whole person reveals a kind of war against the world. feel. Gu Bai felt a sense of surrender, and involuntarily knelt down on one knee and respectfully said, "Master..." "What are you calling me?" It was the familiar and mysterious voice. "I remember that the master said last time that he could help me once in a future mission, and now I want to ask the master for help..." Gu Bai secretly looked at the phantom in front of him. "Are you sure you're going to use it now?" "Yes, Master, I think this body will become stronger immediately!" Gu Bai nodded, his body's ability is too low at the moment, many things can't be done, the world can keep up with one The world is different. Here, a strong force value is very important. If he becomes stronger, many things will be easier to handle. The virtual shadow did not agree immediately, but stared at him for a while before nodding. "In this case, I promise you, remember, this is only to make your body stronger in this world. After you leave here, everything will return to normal." After that, a black light penetrated into Gu Bai's body, and then the phantom disappeared. not see. After the surroundings returned to normal, Gu Bai looked around, then closed his eyes and felt the energy in his body, a powerful feeling emerged spontaneously. Although this powerful power is only temporarily possessed, it is enough for this mission. After finding a black coat and putting it on, Gu Bai did not delay any longer, went out of the room, and sneaked into Qin Jitian's bedroom while the night was dark. At this moment, his strength is above those of the demon guards, and he is not afraid of being discovered. He wants to find out whether the feeling Qin Shitian gave him just now is his illusion!

Sneaking into the bedroom quietly, Gu Bai first drank the drug in the tea that Qin Shitian was drinking, and then hid in the dark to observe. After the other party fell asleep, he quietly walked over.