Chapter 43

After leaving very arrogantly, Gu Bai continued to play in the game world. In fact, the reason why he stayed in the game world for a long time was because Tang Linyi and Song Xianxun first met during this time. Of course he wanted to Brush regularly.

Soon, after leaving the secret realm, Gu Bai was lucky enough to meet Tang Linyi's trumpet, but he was still a step late, Song Xianxun's game account had already met Tang Linyi.

However, there is still salvation. Tang Linyi had just been besieged, and Song Xianxun came up.

Because Gu Bai directly issued a killing order before, the 'Ningbo Fairy' trumpet that Song Xianxun just changed can no longer be used, so he can only open another one.

[Human] Fairy Chihiro: What are you doing? How could he beat him so badly! So bullying!

Song Xianxun stared at the blood-covered Tang Linyi trumpet in front of him and exclaimed.

She seems to have a soft spot for the nickname "Fairy". The name change for the trumpet didn't change much this time, and she took her own name directly. Even if she didn't say who she was, Gu Bai guessed the nickname when she saw it. It's her.

Looking at the game numbers that surrounded Tang Linyi, Gu Bai didn't seem to be in a hurry to run out for the time being.

He can't beat so many people with this trumpet now, so he won't hit the muzzle like Song Xianxun without thinking.

Gu Bai used a stealth skill for himself to hide and watch closely, while Song Xianxun continued to talk to the team of gamers.

[Human Race] Angry Gherkin: Go away, it's none of your business!

[Human Race] Lao Niang is cute: That is, meddling and cutting JJ, oh no, you are a female number, then kick your Mimi.

When these trumpets looked at their nicknames, they knew that they were definitely either hanging silk or the kind of female neurotic personality. In two sentences, Song Xianxun's face flushed with anger.

But she is not stupid. Now that she is arguing with people and fighting, one person must not be able to do three others, so she can only bluff.

[Human Race] Fairy Qianxun: Hmph, there's something you can't talk about, but you bully people like this... Before I

finished speaking, another person standing next to her killed her at the fastest speed.

[Human Race] Why did the breakup take away the pot: idiot! So much nonsense, I will finish you KO now!

[Human Race] Lao Niang is cute: That is, a fool, don't worry about him! ...Hey, stinky boy, I'm really getting impatient to provoke us, let's kill you back to the rookie stage now.

As soon as Song Xianxun died, several game accounts ignored her, and focused on Tang Linyi's game account, which was half dead. However, a rookie in the Qi training period dared to meddle in her own business. Really mind blowing.

As soon as he spoke, Tang Linyi started to fight back, and everyone fought again. The real simulation of the game made the surroundings extremely gorgeous.

Gu Bai stared at everyone's fighting motionlessly, rushed forward at the right moment, and directly spent an expensive talisman equipment to seriously injure everyone on the field, then jumped out and grabbed Tang Linyi onto the flying magic weapon and left.

Tang Linyi's trumpet was beaten very badly, and without a few expensive panaceas, he had to spend time waiting for the system to slowly recover.

However, Tang Linyi was not short of money, so after he rescued him and ran to a safe area where he could not fight, Tang Linyi recovered blood and stood up within two minutes, thanking him.

[Human] Sanchi Qingfeng: Hello, thank you just now.

[Human] Bai: It's alright, those few people just now were too hateful, so many people bullied a newcomer, Lu Jian is not flat and draws a knife to help.

Gu Bai naturally knew that Tang Linyi fought with those players because Tang Linyi took the initiative to provoke others, and he should be beaten, but on the surface he still had to show a righteous appearance.

Tang Linyi certainly wouldn't be foolish enough to say that he was looking for faults himself. He smiled and handed Gu Bai a middle-grade medicine pill.

[Human] Sanchi Qingfeng: Did you use a talisman just now? It will cost you a thousand spirit stones, and this pill will pay you.

A thousand spirit stones are converted into one hundred yuan in real life. Although Gu Bai does not lack this hundred yuan, but now he is an ordinary poor trumpet, and one hundred yuan is a lot.

Gu Bai took the things with a smile. In order to ensure that Tang Linyi would not encounter Song Xianxun again during this time, he thought about it and continued to speak.

[Human] Bai: No thanks, in fact, it's not in vain for me to save you. I have a mission and I need someone to help me to attract monsters. I just saw that you are very good one-on-three, so I want to ask you to help me , after this is done, I can give you some of the equipment that exploded. What do you think?

Someone saves you once, and you help others to blame, this is not an excessive request. After thinking about it, Tang Linyi nodded readily and agreed.

The other party nodded, and Gu Bai hurriedly sent a team application, and then took Tang Linyi to a cave to start cooperating with the monsters.

The reason why Tang Linyi was able to become the great god in the game world is that apart from the fact that the Tang family has money to play for him, his own operation is also very good.

In fact, since this Xiuxian Ji is a real simulated holographic online game, all aspects of the character's data will be based on the player himself.

All players who play well basically know some taekwondo martial arts in real life, so this online game has driven a wave of fitness craze.

The two cooperated very well. After fighting the monster, Tang Linyi was as arrogant as before, and was very surprised by Gu Bai's actions.

[Human] Sanchi Qingfeng: You are very good, have you learned it in reality?

There are many female players in the game, but there are not many female players who play well, because it involves the physical fitness of the opponent in real life. There are very few girls who play so well, and most of them like to use spell skills.

[Human Race] Bai: Well, you are also very good at operating, and have you learned it?

He actually knew that Tang Linyi was a gentle academic tyrant in real life, but he actually liked to exercise very much and was a master black belt in Taekwondo.

[Human Race] Sanchi Qingfeng: I learned a little.

However, Tang Linyi just nodded lightly. His personality was relatively cold, and naturally he wouldn't say much about a game player he just met.

But today, Gu Bai's main purpose was to get to know him, and then add him as a friend, so that he could keep an eye on his trumpet for a while, so he spoke actively.

[Human] Bai: You don't seem to have learned a little bit. You must have been a master of Taekwondo just now, right? I study traditional martial arts, and I'm also very interested in Taekwondo recently. Let's add a friend and communicate later?

Tang Linyi didn't answer, apparently silently rejecting it, but Gu Bai pretended he didn't see it at all, and continued to ask for friends with a cheeky face.

[Human] Bai: Hey, don't be like this, I saved you just now, let's add a friend, I haven't made any friends yet after playing this game, today we met as a fate, add it, add it, you Don't look at me as a female number, but I'm very good at operations, and I'm sure I won't drag you down for tasks in the future.

[Human Race] Sanchi Qingfeng: Good.

Gu Bai's expression was very sincere, and his tone was very urgent. Tang Linyi glanced at it and had the illusion that he couldn't refuse. He hesitated for a while and agreed.

As soon as his friends were added, Gu Bai was overjoyed and felt inexplicably a joyful message. He knew very well that this was not his emotions at all, but belonged to the original owner.

In the plot, the original owner entered the game world not only did not get close to Tang Linyi, but also involved so many things because of this, naturally regrettable.

Although it was not stated in the wish, Gu Bai guessed that the original owner's wish was definitely to fall in love with Tang Linyi, but the stubborn boy was afraid that it would be empty again, so he didn't dare to say it.

With friends, you can find Tang Linyi directly after going online. Driven by the emotions of the original owner, Gu Bai, who originally wanted to hold Tang Linyi away from meeting Song Xianxun during this time, began to actively pull Tang Linyi. trumpet to do the task together.

In order to vent Song Xianxun's anger these days, Ling Chen has issued orders to hunt him down in the world every day. . Everyone has speculated what kind of grievances there is between them. After all, who has nothing to do all day to burn money and issue killing orders, and some people even set up a topic to discuss on the world communication wall. Most of the discussions were about how arrogant 'Shangguan Yu' was, killing someone's trumpet in the safe area, bullying 'Ningbo Fairy', a new account, and so on. I don't even know who said on the communication wall that he is an ugly man in real life, but he is still a cheating man with a female number in the game. Then followed a series of recoveries, and the topic was brought up in an instant, and everyone scolded him for being shameless, shemale, GAY, etc., both inside and outside of his words to smear him. All these Gu Bai are too lazy to care now, those who leave the message know that they are the navy, and you don't need to think about who is slandering him. He wants to keep this large size for later use. He is too lazy to quarrel with these people, and he is a man. Sooner or later, the truth will be revealed, so there is no need to hide it. At this time, it is just a waste of time to entangle with these people. Therefore, putting these things aside, Gu Bai played the trumpet all day to drag Tang Linyi. Because of their strong skills, the two cooperated well every time they did a task. Tang Linyi became more and more familiar with him from the beginning, and became more and more admired. After all, few girls operate so well, and he appreciates Gu Bai's neat and tidy behavior every time he does a task. Also, unlike other girls who always like to act coquettishly and ask boys for protection when speaking, Tang Linyi guessed that in real life, this player named 'Bai' should be a very independent and smart girl.

And sometimes Gu Bai's views on some things are very mature and unique. Gradually, in addition to playing games, Tang Linyi and Gu Bai talked more when they chatted, and the topics were not limited to games, and they talked about everything in life and study.

Then Tang Linyi was surprised to find that no matter what topic he was talking about, Gu Bai could pick up on it. He was very talented. Even if he was not proficient, he knew a little bit about it.

Before knowing the real appearance of the other person, the impression of a person is basically based on the other person's heart. This kind of spiritual communication will make a person feel a kind of heart-to-heart feeling.

In just two or three months, Tang Linyi had a great affection for Gu Bai while treating Gu Bai as a close friend, and Gu Bai's character of occasionally doing small and bad things also made him feel very fond of him.

This kind of liveliness will make his impression of Gu Bai's 'a cold and talented girl' suddenly become a 'lively and smart girl', he thinks this must be a cute and smart girl.

Tang Linyi has never found himself with such a relaxed and happy feeling of getting along with people, so the tuba is also put there for the time being and is not used for the time being. Every day, he uses the trumpet to find Gu Bai to play with.

Gu Bai is of course clear about his psychological changes, and he is very satisfied with this result. He has achieved the goal of dragging Tang Linyi away from getting to know Song Xianxun. Now that there is one less suitor of Tang God, will Song Xianxun still be successful in the future? Being a goddess is hard to say. Because his mind was always on Tang Linyi's side, as for the "very arrogant" he encountered that day, Gu Bai had already forgotten about it, let alone the agreement to go to the other party to fight monsters and upgrade. So make an appointment. A certain man happily finished dealing with things in the real world early and entered the game world, ran to the mission hall to wait and waited, and waited for most of the night without seeing him. With a dark face, I asked him to chat with him privately, but the system sound in my ear reminded: I'm sorry, you have been deleted by the other party, please add a friend again! Suddenly, a certain man quit the game immediately, took off the game helmet on his head and threw it out, slammed his fist on the table, gritted his teeth bitterly.

"Pei Moqian, you can't believe him until you've got water in your head!"