Chapter 104

Ye Cang moved faster than everyone in the immortal realm thought. Less than a month after the seal was lifted, he returned to the demon realm and led the demonic soldiers of the whole demon realm into the immortal realm as if they were dying, and surrounded the entire Tiangong.

The people of the Immortal Realm were terrified, and they were not afraid to face the demon soldiers of the Demon Realm, but in the face of Ye Cang, none of them dared to rush up, so they could only hide in the formation and worry.

But soon, everyone was not only worried, but began to become anxious, because Ye Cang would tie someone at the entrance of the formation every day.

It was not anyone else who was bound, as long as they knew what happened back then, they were all those who participated in the sealing of Ye Cang back then, and were guarded by his magical beasts.

Although that gluttonous man is a monster, but as the saying goes, there is what kind of master there is what kind of spirit beast, with the same temper as Ye Cang, extremely arrogant.

Baring his sharp teeth, he slowly tasted the flesh and blood of those immortals while roaring into the formation, scaring everyone in the immortal world to the point where a tuft of white hair grew on the top of their heads.

But when everyone in the immortal world was worried, Yin Li was very calm, completely ignoring the situation outside the formation, what he wanted was not that the formation could really resist, he just delayed the time and waited for more than 3,000 years, he would never allow it any failures.

These Gu Bai didn't know, and could only guess from the sad expressions on the faces of the waiters around them.

In fact, at this moment, he was also starting to get anxious. Yin Li was more nervous than he thought. He could feel that the other party seemed to be doing something, and he completely ignored it. This kind of neurosis is the most terrifying.

And Ye Cang was outside the formation, but he couldn't see each other. A feeling of powerlessness made him extremely uncomfortable. He was very scared, afraid of what accidents would happen.

Time passed quickly, and on the third day that Ye Cang led the siege of the Immortal Realm, Yin Li finally started to act.

"What do you want to do?"

Gu Bai was placed on the altar in the Immortal Realm, Yin Li was standing beside him, not far from him, a few guards were holding Lu Yaoji, who was bound by Wuhua, the palace who had yelled at him resentfully before. Dress up women.

On the other hand, everyone in the Immortal Realm knelt tremblingly under the altar, looking at the expressionless Yin Li who wanted to speak but didn't dare to speak out.

Ye Cang and the Demon Realm were all isolated from the outside world. Even if they could sense that the people inside the formation were moving, they couldn't know it, so they could only do their best to attack the formation.

"..."

Yin Li didn't say a word. He turned his eyes sharply and motioned everyone to bow their heads before slowly loosening Gu Bai's clothes. Then he took out a golden pen and began to draw mysterious runes on him, obviously doing something. spell.

After the rune painting was completed, Gu Bai clearly felt that his soul seemed to be bound by something, and then saw Yin Li take out a jade-carved puppet from his hand, and then motioned for the person detaining Lu Yaoji to bring her up.

Gu Bai didn't know what he wanted to do, but instinctively felt scared. When Lu Yaoji next to him was brought over, he shook his head in horror when he saw his movements.

"No, no, Yin Li, you can't do this, you can't do this to me!"

"Bring her here..."

Yin Li took out a dagger from the storage ring without lifting her eyelids, which was obviously a pair of daggers. The handsome figure of exile, but like a ruthless devil.

The waiter obeyed and escorted the person over, Lu Yaoji struggled frantically, staring at the dagger in Yin Li's hand, the fear on her face deepened, she couldn't stop shaking her head, but the other party had no intention of letting her go.

Gu Bai looked at the expressionless Yin Li and felt a little chill in his heart. Although he had no memory of the past, since he arrived in the Immortal Realm, even if he knew that Yin Li was not simple and not a good person, the other party had always been gentle, and he was so indifferent at this moment. The appearance made him feel inexplicably scared. The defense of the formation was getting weaker and weaker under the attack of Ye Cang and the demons outside. All the immortals raised their hearts in their throats. Yin Li was indifferent and still focused on the things in front of him. He held the dagger and walked towards Lu Yaoji step by step, Lu Yaoji's face was pale, she shook her head frantically, and met Yin Li's cold eyes, she shook her body, and finally couldn't help but be afraid to ask for help. "Yin Li, you can't kill me. If you kill me, he will die. He is not a creature from the Six Realms. Who knows whether the method of Nirvana will succeed in the end, Yin Li, you can't do this to me, you can't do this, woo woo "..." "Senior Brother Yin, you and I are in the same sect, why are you so ruthless to me, he is just a puppet, without him, you and I should have achieved a marriage of dual cultivation, Senior Brother Yin, you can't kill me for him , It's not my fault, it's him, it's him who fell in love with the demons, the two worlds have been incompatible since ancient times, he should be damned! Senior brother..." Lu Yaoji cried, her messy hair and clothes looked extremely pitiful. But Yin Li's eyes were still that cold, he looked at Lu Yaoji in front of him, as if he was not looking at a person, but an item that could be discarded at will, and his voice had no emotional fluctuations. "Without him, you and I are just strangers. You should be very clear about what people from the Heartless Sword Sect cultivate and what responsibilities they bear..." "No, that's not the case! Then why do you still fall in love with him? !" Lu Yaoji couldn't accept it. "..." Yin Li didn't speak, because of this problem, he didn't know either.

Begging for mercy like this, the other party didn't hesitate at all, Lu Yaoji slowly stopped crying, staring at Yin Li full of resentment.

"Yin Li, you are so cruel, you really treat me like this! I won't let you succeed, even if he comes back alive, so what, if I die, I can enter reincarnation. I want you to never get him!"

After speaking, Lu Yaoji struggled and bound with all her strength, rushed towards Yin Li, her chest slammed into the dagger in his hand, and then grabbed the dagger in his hand and burned one The heart of the red flame was pulled out. Yin Li stretched out his hand to hide the moment he saw the heart, but Lu Yaoji was faster than him, grabbing the heart with all the danger of being hit by him, and using all the mana in his body, he grabbed it hard. In an instant, the heart that was burning with red flames turned into powder. "Hundred Bones!" "No!" Yin Li and Ye Cang, who had just broken in, roared at the same time, and the sky instantly turned from clear to dark clouds along with the shattering of his heart. "Ah—" Gu Bai on the altar roared in pain. At the moment when his heart shattered, he only felt a sharp pain in his chest that he had almost never felt. The rune restraint on his body was also shaken apart with Gu Bai's roar, and a red beam of light suddenly appeared in the dark sky and shone on Gu Bai's body, sucking him into the air. The thick red light wrapped his whole body inside, forming a huge protective film, making it impossible for people to get close to him. "Look, what is that?"

Someone exclaimed and saw that the heart powder that was crushed by Lu Yaoji just now suddenly gathered together, and then seemed to be attracted, and flew into the red beam of light little by little, and got into Gu Bai's eyebrows.

Seeing this scene, Yin Li seemed to understand something in an instant. He took a step back, and his face became pale...

Here, in the red ball of light, the pain in Gu Bai's chest slowly eased, and he drilled into it with a little gentle force. Between the eyebrows, the place in his mind that had been blank for a long time was slowly filling up.

Countless familiar pictures flashed through his mind like a fast-forward movie. Gu Bai closed his eyes. As those pictures entered his mind, his expression began to change. When the last picture disappeared, a crystal teardrop fell from the corner of his eye... ...

Since he became a soul and started doing tasks, he seldom recalled the events of his life, because the memory of those short twenty years was very pale to him.

He has been different from others since he was a child, and his feelings are indifferent to an unbelievable level.

Not only the friends around him, but even the dean who took care of him and grew up said that he was sick and a heartless person, because he would never grieve, be happy, cry, or rejoice for anyone. .

He had doubted himself countless times, and he never understood that even if he fell in love with Ye Cang later, what he called his heartbeat was actually just the feeling of his soul trembling, and the position of his heart was always cold and blank.

Now, he knows...

Gu Bai slowly opened his eyes, his hands formed a seal, a set of embroidered red brocade clothes appeared out of nowhere, and in the blink of an eye, it was put on him, and the red ball of light that wrapped him slowly disappeared, and finally turned into a A touch of mysterious rune mark remained between his eyebrows.

At the same time, the sky suddenly appeared densely packed with black shadows that were difficult to count, and then turned into puppets with empty eyes to surround the crowd.

Everyone held their breath as they stared at him slowly descending from mid-air.

Even though he still looks like Gu Bai, the mark between his eyebrows and the crowd of puppets that suddenly appeared around him made the present clearly understand the fact that the real Yin Baigu is back. !

"No, it's impossible, you, why are you still alive..."

Lu Yaoji's face could no longer be described as frightened and pale. It was unbelievable, full of disbelief, and she didn't even feel the painful wounds on her body.

On the silent altar, her voice was very clear. Gu Bai slowly turned his head and looked at her. After a long time, a smile appeared on his face, and his voice was very pleasant.

"Nothing is impossible, my birth is an accident in this world, Lu Yaoji, you really didn't disappoint me..."

It was just a simple sentence, but Lu Yaoji had figured out everything in her mind. She looked in front of her. The smiling Gu Bai, as if his body was being held down by a 1000-pound boulder, slumped to the ground, shaking his head dumbly and repeatedly muttering a word, "No..."

Yin Li stood beside him, staring at Gu Bai, unable to say a word. He didn't breathe for a long time, and the whole person stood there like a statue.

It wasn't until Gu Bai walked in front of him that he slowly and dryly said, "You...you expected..."

"Yes...it turns out that I won this game of chess."

Gu Bai stared at him with an expression on his face. indifferent.