Chapter 83

After Xue Han returned to the palace, the black energy in his body did not dissipate at all, but became stronger.

Originally, he thought it was troublesome for him to be dispensable for the throne, but the way Gu Bai defended Xue Yunfeng today really pissed him off.

After returning to the mansion, he lost his temper. He couldn't think about it. He immediately summoned his advisors and confidants to discuss the matter of the throne. What does that stinky brat like the third one deserves to be liked by the beauties? disagree!

"Don't worry, Your Highness, we will act immediately..."

All the advisors and confidants were pleasantly surprised when they heard his orders. No one didn't want to get the power of the dragon. It was just that the Lord was really not concerned with power in the past, and he had hidden illnesses. Everyone regrets that at this moment, the prince is going to rise up and seize the throne, which is simply great news.

After everyone responded excitedly, they left and hurriedly arranged actions.

After everyone left, the head of the palace who was serving came in from outside.

"My lord, the Second Highness sent a beautiful woman just now, the servant has already arranged to be admitted to the hospital, the lord can go and see now..."

Xue Yunfeng's movement of sending Gu Bai to Prince Yu's mansion is not secret, except that he wants to get Xue Han's support , such a clear action is naturally to use the name of Prince Yu to temporarily suppress those who want to do something to him.

Recently, Xue Han's attitude of speaking to Xue Yunfeng frequently in the court has made other princes who want to seize the throne start to fear and worry.

If Xue Han didn't know how to touch him in the past, he wouldn't save everyone's face and accept it, leaving a neutral attitude, but at this moment, he suddenly remembered what Gu Bai said, and his anger suddenly rushed up. "Who told you to accept it! Go back! And those people in the backyard, all of them will be sent away to this king, send them away! Let me go out, and whoever dares to give this king another person in the future, this king will cut him into eight pieces. Chopped it up and fed it to the dog!" Xue Han was annoyed, knowing that using these people to cover up hidden illnesses would lead to a romantic reputation and make beautiful women misunderstand their virtues, it would be better to announce the world's "Prince Yu doesn't do it".

Now it's good, in the hearts of the beauty, I was actually compared by the third child, the bastard!

"Yes, my lord..." The

manager of the palace didn't know what kind of temper he was throwing.

When Gu Bai woke up the next morning, he heard the news of 'Prince Yu rebooting'. The speed of this news spread was no worse than in modern times.

There is no way, Prince Yu is the attention of the princes at the moment, and the reputation of the other party's 'lovely' is extremely loud. At this moment, Prince Yu wants to reboot, which is more unbelievable than the sun coming out from the west!

Sweet and secretly happy for a while, Xue Yunfeng, who rarely stepped into his bedroom after his rebirth, came over after the court.

According to the degree of Xue Yunfeng's hatred of the original owner, naturally he would not come to him for no reason.

Since he was angered by Gu Bai yesterday, Xue Han's eyes have been on him since he went to court today, all kinds of things are not pleasing to the eye, all kinds of uncomfortable, so the unruly prince began to criticize and target all kinds of things.

Now that the emperor is about to die, the wind direction in the court is following Xue Han, and Xue Yunfeng is a rebirth, and he has to be afraid of Xue Han's existence.

It was all fine before, but why did he suddenly change his face, Xue Yunfeng thought about it for a while, and immediately analyzed Gu Bai, the key person.

Facing the unpredictable Xue Yunfeng, Gu Bai had already thought of his words.

In Yanu's eyes that my master finally got enlightened, he threw down on Xue Yunfeng with a frightened expression, bowed his head and choked up.

"His Royal Highness, I... I'm sorry, it's all Rong Yi's fault. Yesterday, Prince Yu, he wanted Rong Yi... Rong Yi couldn't do it, so he swept his will, thinking it was to anger Prince Yu, Your Highness, I'm sorry, Rong Yi ruined your big business..."

"You mean that Uncle Huang never touched you before?!"

Xue Yunfeng grasped the key point, unbelievable, if the uncle hadn't touched Rong Yi before, how could he help him?

"Your Highness, what do you mean by this..." Gu Bai suddenly wondered.

Xue Yunfeng also realized that his reaction was wrong, shook his head, and then reached out and pressed Gu Bai's head to his chest to cover his eyes, to hide his expression and comfort him.

"No, Gu is just confused. Uncle Huang knows that you are an orphan, but he still beats you to pay attention. You don't have to go to the palace tomorrow. Gu won't let anyone hurt you..."

He thought in surprise, while perfunctory comfort.

Gu Bai didn't break it, and nodded as if he was unconsciously moved, "Well, Rong Yi will only be His Highness in this life. If someone else wants to touch Rong Yi, I'd rather kill myself..."

"What did you say?"

Xue Yunfeng, who was in shock Hearing this, he asked subconsciously and looked at Gu Bai.

"Rong Yi is only for His Highness."

Gu Bai repeated it again, seeing the deep friendship in Xue Yunfeng's eyes, he reached out and grabbed Xue Yunfeng's hand and put it on his chest.

"Rong Yi's heart is only given to His Highness, His Highness will not abandon it, Rong Yi will not leave, if His Highness leaves, Rong Yi will... In short, Rong Yi only serves as Your Highness's Rong Yi."

Speaking of this, Gu Bai did not finish his words, but His eyes were sad, and he obviously did not accept the consequences.

With those burning eyes, Xue Yun suddenly felt guilty for some reason. He didn't dare to look at Gu Bai for a while, nodded randomly, stopped talking about this topic, and left.

This kind of remark, which he and Rong Yi never said in his previous life, but suddenly said it at this moment, plus the news of "Rong Yi has not been touched by Prince Yu", it made him a little confused for a while. .

How could it be possible, how could Rong Yi be such a loving person, then he was obviously a ruthless person...

Xue Yunfeng left the Liuli Palace in a daze, and walked all the way to the other courtyard where the East Palace was welcoming guests. When he saw Qi Moli who was painting in the courtyard, the young man's temperament like a bamboo orchid calmed his heart a lot.

He walked over, without even thinking about it, he directly hugged the person horizontally, carried the person into the room with the exclamation of the palace maid and eunuch, and ripped off the other's unsightly clothes and bullied him up.

"Your Highness, you..."

Qi Moli grabbed Xue Yunfeng's hand and stopped her with joy and panic.

He has been in love with the prince for a long time, but the prince has never seen him, only the peerless Rong Yi in his eyes, and he has done so many absurd things for the other party.

I thought he would never have a chance, but at this moment, Prince... What does this mean?

"His Royal Highness, I'm Mo Li, not Rong Yi..."

Qi Moli reminded nervously.

"Gu know, Gu knows you are Mo Li, not Rong Yi, Gu wants you now, the person Gu likes is you, Gu just uses Rong Yi as a shield, Gu has never liked him, Gu is just using him... ..."

Xue Yunfeng murmured while kissing the neck of the person in front of him, not sure if he was explaining it to the person in front of him, or comforting and brainwashing himself.

Seeing the surprise on the face of the person under him, he gave up his resistance. Xue Yunfeng started to move without any hesitation when his head was hot. The room was full of gasps and groans...

......

Since this day, Xue Yunfeng has never seen Gu Bai again. Now, even if Gu Bai took the initiative to look for him, he would find a reason to shirk. Except for staying at Qi Moli's other courtyard at night, he was busy with political affairs during the day.

Xue Han did not support it, he could only think of other ways, and Xue Han seemed to have the heart to seize the throne, not only Xue Yunfeng, but all forces were tense. . Xue Yunfeng avoided himself deliberately. Gu Bai's mood was very clear. He went to find him for two days without seeing each other.

At night, he had to deal with the vat of vinegar that had sneaked in.

From the beginning, Xue Han would continue to speak ill of Xue Yunfeng while eating tofu in an attempt to brainwash him, but after a few days there was no effect at all, so he had no choice but to give up.

Don't mention Xue Yunfeng at all, and concentrate on indulging in the fun of eating tofu. No matter how hard Gu Bai rushes, he will not be able to drive him away. When he gets angry, he threatens him viciously.

"This king said he would not give up! If you chase this king again, this king will take care of you immediately! And the third kid, this king, let alone the throne, can he still see the sun tomorrow? It 's all a problem!" The

ghost knows how much he wants to say it! But on the surface, he still had to show weakness, bit his lip and pretended to be pitiful and forbearing, and then obediently let the other party take advantage.

With the person he loves close at hand, and being held in his arms by himself, Xue Han was confused.

Countless times I wanted to put the young man under him, pinched the other party's waist, and realized what he had said at the beginning, so that the other party shed emotional tears because of himself, and was so happy that he couldn't be himself.

But in the end, he broke through the limit again and again and held back. He couldn't bear it, couldn't bear to have this person feel a little bit sad, couldn't bear to force this person to half a point, couldn't bear...

"This king will definitely get your heart!"

To the end, Xue Han will always endure It was these words, and then hugged the person around him tightly, sketching the emotional picture of the young man's cheeks flushed and tears in his mind to comfort his dissatisfied heart, and finally slept until dawn and left.

Although he was not satisfied, Gu Bai was full of happiness and slept very comfortably every night.

Time flies, and the battle for the throne intensifies.

Xue Yunfeng was not too stupid in the first place. He just didn't put his mind on the right path in his previous life. In addition, he had the advantage of being a prophet once he was reborn, and the princes were not his opponents at all.

The only thing that is difficult to deal with is Xue Han, but no matter how difficult it is, he also wants to give it a try. Once reborn, he will never be as useless as in his previous life!

He not only worked hard on the court, but also began to find ways to win the hearts of the people in the people. As the saying goes, those who follow the people's hearts win the world, which shows how important the support of the people is.

Although the reborn has the advantage of being reborn, it does not mean that the road ahead will be smooth sailing. With such hard work, coupled with the enemy's calculation, Xue Yunfeng will soon be attacked, accidentally poisoned and dying, unconscious...