Chapter 75

After Gu Bai was sent out of the light curtain, the whole person was still in a sluggish state.

If he heard it right just now, the monster should be calling his mysterious master the master. How could it be possible...

The monster mistakenly called him master because he had the original power of the man in his soul, that is to say, It is very likely that the master in the other party's mouth is his man.

But now the other party calls the mysterious man as the master, that is to say, the mysterious master is his man!

How is it possible, how is it possible...

Gu Bai's mind is blank and inexplicable, he has too many questions, but now is obviously not the time to ask and think.

Forced to calm down, he looked at the surrounding environment. This was a small sand dune not far from the camp. There were no people or zombies around, so it was safe for the time being.

Since the mysterious man said it back, let's finish the task first, and don't be in a hurry at this time.

Taking a deep breath, Gu Bai closed his eyes and received the lost plot.

The beginning of the plot is the same as what he received at the beginning. The original owner had a very rough life. He grew up in an orphanage and was later sold to a nightclub.

It's just that the original owner was not as lucky as him. He didn't meet anyone who saved him at that time. No matter how hard he struggled, he still became the young master in the night.

However, because of his good looks and the fact that he has learned to observe his words since he was a child, he will not be sad in the later days. Apart from picking up guests, life here is actually very comfortable.

It's not that he didn't think about running again, but the boys and girls who entered here have never been able to fly.

He thought that he might be planted here for the rest of his life, until he was abandoned when he was old.

But not long after, Shen Guohui, who unexpectedly knew of his existence, came to the night and took him home.

No one knew how he felt at that moment. After being an orphan for so many years, he suddenly had a father who loved him.

Because he was afraid that it was all just a dream, afraid of being abandoned again.

After arriving at Shen's house, he saw the Shen Mize who alternated with his fate.

Considering various reasons at that time, Shen Guohui did not tell them his real life experience, but only said that he had been accidentally lost and that he and Shen Muze were both sons of the Shen family.

The original owner was a sensitive person, especially emotionally, so on the first day he entered the Shen family, he felt that Shen Mize didn't like him.

Also, no one can calmly accept a father who loves him and suddenly brings a brother back to share his favor.

Later, it turned out that he and Shen Muze were not destined to be friendly brothers.

Shen Mize doesn't like him, and he doesn't like Shen Mize, so in front of Shen Guohui, they may get along amicably, but in private, they are on the same page.

However, Shen Mize was too well-protected since he was a child, and he was a willful young master. Whether it was the calamity he provoked or Shen Mize finding fault first, every friction was not his opponent at all, and every time he jumped with anger.

But despite this, the original owner was not happy with the victory. He actually envied Shen Muze and the stupidity of the other party, because every time he saw such a simple Shen Muze, he would feel dirty.

No matter whether he is the young master of the Shen family now, it cannot be denied that he was once an orphan that no one wanted, a beggar wandering on the streets, a bad boy who went to steal other people's things, or even a young master who once spent time in the gold-selling cave.

Even if there are countless reasons to explain, there are countless compelled, but being dyed black is a fact that is dyed black and can never be washed away.

The contrast of black and white made him feel inferior and jealous.

At this moment, the apocalypse suddenly came again, Shen Muze possessed supernatural powers, and he was just an ordinary person.

He began to feel more panic, more fear, the end times were too cruel, he had no powers, and he was afraid of being abandoned again.

Especially Shen Mize hates him and always wants to drive him away, so he can only choose to pretend to be obedient to please everyone. This is the survival rule of an ordinary little person, to please the strong to survive.

He was very successful, and the weak were sheltered. He looked at Shen Muze who was angry and jealous and laughed in his heart.

Shen Mize is really an idiot. He clearly has the favor of his father, the love of Brother Wu, and the status of the young master, but he is too stupid. He only knows how to act willfully, so everyone likes him. He doesn't know anything at all. Not being the other person is a loser.

But... while laughing, he felt more and more uncomfortable in his heart, the more ignorant Shen Muze was, the more dirty he was compared to him.

It was not until later that he and Shen Muze knew his true life experience inadvertently, and the inferiority complex in his heart all turned into unwillingness.

It turned out that the life of a young master owned by Shen Mize, the love of his father, and the happy days should have been his.

But just because of one mistake, his fate has completely changed, and even the life of ordinary people is an extravagant hope, struggling at the bottom of society, living hopelessly every day.

He is not a saint, he is just an ordinary teenager, and he will also hate and resent.

Why does Shen Mize say that he is acting pretentious, why does he despise him, why does he hate him, and he should be the one who should hate him the most!

The intensification of the conflict made it impossible for him and Shen Muze to settle down again, so they quarreled and scrambled, and finally one day Shen Muze couldn't help but run away from home.

When I got the news of Shen Mize later, it was already the news of the other party's death.

Shen Mize's death should be good news for him, but in fact, it is not the case.

Because Shen Muze ran away from home because of him, they had a big argument the night before, even if he didn't mean to get angry with Shen Muze, but in the final analysis it was because of him.

In everyone's eyes, he is a vicious male partner with deep scheming...

Wu Donghan was the first to be angry with him. Shen Mize always thought that Wu Donghan had changed his mind, but he didn't. Big Brother Wu just thought Xiaoyu was the younger brother, and Ozawa was the only one someone he likes.

Although Shen Guohui was not angry, he was obviously disappointed. One was his own son, whom he was ashamed of, and the other was his adopted son whom he had raised for many years. Both were equally important in his heart.

At this moment, Shen Muze died, and the deceased was the bigger one. The original owner could clearly feel that there was a gap between him and Shen Guohui.

Between him and Shen Muze, in the end, the stupid Shen Muze won.

The other party used ignorance to make him lose everything, and made him lose the father, the elder brother, and everyone's love that he had finally obtained.

After the dead are gone, the living are the most painful, especially the original owner who crawled out of the mud, the warmth is like a life-saving straw.

He not only resented Shen Muze, but also resented everyone, even... Shen Guohui.

If possible, he wouldn't be at all uncommon to return to the Shen's house. Even if he crawled and rolled around in that kind of place for a lifetime, he would be willing to do so, at least that way he wouldn't have to experience the pain of gaining and losing.

Gaining and losing is nothing to ordinary people, but to his inferiority complex and fragile heart, it is deadly enough.

If he didn't go back to Shen's house, when he was older, he might buy a small house with the "deposit" he sold himself, open a small shop, and live a normal life. Even if he was lucky, he might find someone who would never Abandon him, people who like him.

But now, he has lost everything, and it is more painful than when he had nothing before.

So the original owner was very unwilling.

He hates Shen Muze, but he doesn't want Shen Muze to die. He wants to die as easily as he did in his previous life. He wants Shen Muze to be like him, to truly lose Shen Guohui's love and Wu Donghan's love, and to enjoy it as painfully as he used to!

"Huh..." After

receiving the lost plot, Gu Bai let out a long sigh.

Previously, the original owner's emotions prevented him from protecting Shen Mize again and again. He thought that the original owner had really done something to apologize for the other party's wish to atone for his sins.

Now that the plot is like this, I have to say that the original owner this time is actually a fool at all.

Although he said that he hated Shen Muze and everyone, it was actually just an excuse. He was just contradictory and confused. He hated but couldn't really take revenge.

Even though he always felt that he was dirty and bad, this was a boy who was purer than any white paper at all, a poor and stupid child...

...... He let out a

sigh of relief, and Gu Bai sighed and followed the direction. Return to camp.

Ah Hu and the others had already returned first, and they all jumped when they saw that Gu Bai, who was no longer a zombie, came back, but immediately began to care about Xiao Li.

Although he had only been in the light curtain for a while, it had been almost a week when he was outside. Xiao Li disappeared after jumping with him, and he has not come back. Ah Hu and others were very worried.

Gu Bai was silent for a while, then jumped into the strange quagmire alone to search for it. Ah Hu and the others did not dare to follow, because the black quagmire would be harmful to them, so they could only be searched by Gu Bai as a special case.

However, Gu Bai spent ten days of effort, wandering through the entire swamp without finding a single strand of Xiao Li's hair, as if this person disappeared out of thin air.

In the end, Ah Hu and the others could only guess that their boss was killed, only Gu Bai had the answer in his heart, and everything would be known when he returned to the starry sky.

The original owner's wish is not difficult. Shen Mize is really stupid. He can kill himself without any need for the original owner to retaliate against him.

Seeing that Gu Bai, who had regained his senses, came back, he finally couldn't bear the guilt in his heart and cried out to Shen Guohui about the origin of the original owner that he had hidden for a long time.

No matter how guilty and regretful he was, from the moment he decided to bring Su Yu to the amusement park, it was a wrong decision. His behavior was no different from intentional murder.

Shen Guohui couldn't accept that he passed out on the spot, Wu Donghan's heart was like colic and his body was cold, and he couldn't accept that the simple boy in his mind became like this.

Looking at Shen Mize who kept regretting and saying sorry, Gu Bai had no sympathy.

The original owner was really stupid. He always said that Shen Muze was too stupid, but in fact he was the most stupid.

He doesn't need any inferiority complex, Shen Muze is not clean, he is ignorant and stupid, and the original owner is actually the person with the purest heart.

The truth of the matter came to light, and Gu Bai did not accept the compensation that Shen Guohui, who was feeling guilty and uncomfortable after waking up, wanted to make up.

The original owner's feelings for Shen Guohui are very complicated. He is very eager for Shen Guohui's fatherly love, but he doesn't want it anymore. He doesn't want to go back to the Shen family, and he doesn't want to have anything to do with the Shen family anymore. missed.

He is Su Yu, not Shen Yu.

Even if Su Yu is unloved, struggling to live at the bottom of society, and has many disappointments, he is happy.

However, Shen Yu always lived in the pain of being careful to please, jealous of self-abasement, and even losing everything in the end.

What a stupid and pitiful child who can't help but feel distressed...

This task is actually not difficult, even the original owner's last wish is actually very simple. As the original owner wished, Shen Muze really lost Shen Guohui's love and Wu Donghan. 's like.

In the previous life, Shen Mize thought that he had lost it, but in fact he had it all the time. He died happily in the previous life, but the original owner was kept away by Shen Guohui and Wu Donghan.

At this moment, Shen Guohui was as disappointed with Shen Mize as he was disappointed with the original owner in his previous life, and Wu Donghan couldn't accept the reality and chose to leave him.

Without the protection and love of Shen Guohui and Wu Donghan, Shen Mize struggled alone in the apocalypse and truly experienced the cruelty of the apocalypse.

Coupled with the torment of regret and guilt in his heart, he tried to find relief several times, but every time he was unsuccessful, God seemed to be against him and would not accept his life, so he could only continue to live, day and night experience. The pain and suffering at the moment, and finally the natural death.

When he saw Shen Muze dying, Gu Bai returned to the starry sky with confidence.

Shen Muze's failure to seek death over the years was naturally his result. The original owner's wish was to let Shen Muze live and experience the pain he had suffered. Naturally, he couldn't let people commit suicide easily.