Chapter 32

Here, Gu Bai followed the guards quickly to the elegant pavilion.

"Ji Changyin!"

As soon as he entered the room, Gu Bai happily threw himself down in front of the man, wrapped his hands around each other's neck, and hung himself up. If he had hesitated in the previous life, then this time he would no longer have any scruples.

No matter what kind of feelings you have for this person, in short, this person can give him the feeling of heartbeat, that is the most important thing, the mysterious master said, three thousand worlds, they can't meet every time, who knows if the next mission will still be meet this person.

"Just now, I was in the limelight. After today, I am afraid that you will be named Manjuncheng. I can't see that you are full of knowledge..." The

man supported his buttocks in time and rubbed his elastic buttocks. Pinch a few handfuls, quite fond of it, and the voice of the speech has a pleasant mood.

Gu Bai smiled and relaxed and leaned on the other side, and said, "I'm not full of knowledge, I just tried to deceive them. Do you see me like a gentle scholar..."

"Not like..."

Ji Changyin stared at the unethical hanging The person on top of him shook his head. "That's not it, but although I am not full of talent, I

can still read two lines of poetry. Do you want to hear it?" "The human sea is deep, but it can't reach half of lovesickness; the sea is still bounded, and lovesickness is boundless. Carrying a piano to a high-rise building, the building is full of moonlight; playing the lovesickness song, the string is broken for a while. What do you think of this poem? " After finishing, Gu Bai raised his head, looked at the man, and expressed his desire for praise. The look of looking forward to Shenfei made Ji Changyin laugh lowly. "A good poem is a good poem, but why do you read this poem? You are still so sad? "

Gu Bai stared at the man in front of him intently. The different look in his eyes made Ji Changyin's eyes dark again. He found that he really had no resistance to these eyes.

It always gave him an uncontrollable joy, and he couldn't help wanting to kiss and suck the sweet lips of the young man.

However, he still held back, lowered his head and muttered.

"Then tell me, should I be Sigubai or Siyunxi?" As

he said, his palm slowly slid down the line of the teenager's spine, kneading the other's soft and elastic buttocks through the clothes. And the elastic touch is simply maddening.

"Of course it's Gu Bai..."

Gu Bai raised his moist eyes firmly, his buttocks were softened by the man's kneading and provoking, so he could only lean on the other side to hold his arm and stand firm, smelling the familiarity of the man. The breath is very comfortable.

He felt that such a familiar atmosphere seemed to have been missed for thousands of years, and he liked and looked forward to it very, very much.

He was not surprised that the man could find out about Du Yunxi's information. When he saw Ji Changyin's dress and the guards who hid and protected him when they met in the teahouse that day, he could see that the identity of the other party was definitely not low, and he still used the name of Du Yunxi today. appear outside.

With a smile, he took the initiative to kiss Ji Changyin on the lips, and continued, "You can think that Gu Bai is my name, just call this name..."

"How can there be such a name?" Ji Changyin continued Put your arms around him, kneading that delightful soft meat.

"I like it, do you like this name?" The

young man smiled brightly, which made people feel at ease. Ji Changyin no longer struggled, no matter what the young man's name or who he was, he was him.

He carried Gu Baiheng onto himself, leaned against the chair next to him and sat down, took a piece of cake and fed it to the other person's mouth.

When the young man gave him a dissatisfied look, grabbed his hand, opened his mouth to eat the cake, and stretched out his pink tongue to lick his fingers, Ji Changyin twitched his Adam's apple a few times and said hoarsely.

"What about the fine wine you mentioned last time? Is it ready?"

"Not yet, there are still a few days to go. When my wine is ready, I will give it to you. It will definitely taste better than your treasured fine wine... Help me again. Get a piece of cake."

Gu Bai said, licking his lips without giving any instructions.

The guard next to him almost suddenly turned sharp, this young master is so bold, he dares to instruct his master to serve him, don't he want his head? !

Ji Changyin also laughed and pinched his butt hard "Do you know who I am, how dare you instruct me to serve you?"

"Ji Changyin, you introduced it last time..."

"Then you don't know that this name is in What does Da Chu mean?" Ji Changyin raised his eyebrows.

Gu Bai stared at him twice, his smile did not halve, "I don't know, you tell me..."

He really didn't know, he had been staying in Fu's house and had hardly ever gone out except for his private school, but he knew about Da Chu. The royal family's surname is Ji. Could it be that the man was reincarnated into the royal family this time?

As he expected, Ji Changyin raised his finger in one direction and said slowly.

"Didn't you ask me where I live? No, over there, in the East Palace of the Forbidden City..."

It is self-evident who lives in the East Palace of the Imperial City, the man is the prince of the dynasty!

After finishing speaking, Ji Changyin stared at his face, as if to see something from his face. The identity of the prince is not ordinary to ordinary people, and no one in Da Chu knows his moody and maddened temper. Whether it is fear, or will peep into other.

The young man appeared suddenly, with a stunning appearance and a lovable personality. Everything was like a beautiful man who was tailor-made for him. He grew up in an intriguing palace. He had to guard against it. Not even the slightest bit of alertness.

Who would have thought that after the young man's eyes lit up, he actually said, "You are the prince, so can I be your crown princess?" laughing out loud.

"Since ancient times, has there been a man who has been a prince concubine in this world?"

"It didn't exist in the past, but there will be in the future. The ancestors' rules are set by people, and natural people can change them. Would you like me to be in the palace and be by your side?"

Gu Bai said nothing . Careful, she stared at Ji Changyin with burning eyes.

Those warm and passionate eyes stared at him intently, as if there were only him and him left in this world, and nothing else.

Ji Changyin had the illusion of being hit hard, and it was like a thunder in winter, which shook his mind blank and turbulent.

Taking a deep breath, Ji Changyin used a lot of self-control to restrain his beating heart, and picked up the wine glass on the table to drink to calm down.

"What kind of wine did you drink today? It smells different from the one that day. I'll try it..."

Seeing his appearance, Gu Bai laughed inwardly, he is a man who has lived for hundreds of years, and he knows how to deal with you. The old lover is not a problem.

Then, as he spoke, he grabbed his hand and moved it to his mouth, drinking the remaining fine wine.

The entrance of the spirits, in an instant, his face was dizzy with a cloud of rouge, his eyes were misty, his eyes were wandering, and he seemed to be able to drag people into his blurred and trance world.

This scene made Ji Changyin feel a little hard to breathe. The young man was really tempting him all the time, making his heart, which had always been cold and hard, seemed to be washed with water and slowly became soft.

"Is it delicious?"

Ji Changyin brushed the messy hair between Bai's forehead, and there was a gentle love in his eyes that even he had not noticed.

The guard next to him was secretly shocked, this little son is really a genius, and he can make the master show such a miraculous emotion of gentleness!

Over the years, they have never seen the expression of the master, such a gentle look is really weird!

"It's better than the last time, but it's still not as good as my wine..."

Gu Bai squinted and smiled, using the word "shameless" to the extreme.

Ji Changyin really likes him indescribably with such a dazzling appearance. He never knew that someone could let down his guard and get so close in such a short period of time.

"Young Master, the eldest son of the Fu family in the county town is asking to see you!"

At this moment, the door was knocked, and the guards outside reported.

The eldest son of the Fu family in the county town? Fu Junli?

Gu Bai and Ji Changyin were stunned at the same time. Before Ji Changyin could speak, Gu Bai hurriedly got off him. Ji Changyin's eyes sank and he stopped him.

"What are you going to do? Afraid that others will see it?"

Of course, he was afraid that Fu Junli would see the mission fail! Gu Bai secretly said in his heart, but when he heard the man's voice, he knew that the other party was angry, so he rushed up to kiss the man on the cheek, and whispered in his ear.

"Don't let Fu Junli know about my love for you for the time being."

"Why?" Ji Changyin's gentle face darkened instantly, and there was a dark emotion in his eyes.

"I'll explain it to you later, you just need to remember that if Fu Junli can't fall in love with Du Yunxi, then Gu Bai will die..." As soon as the

word "dead" came out, Ji Changyin held his breath almost instantly, 'Gu Bai will die' this The cognition gave him an unbearable tearing pain in his chest.

He stared at Gu Bai for a while before letting go.

Perceiving Ji Changyin's emotions and actions, Gu Bai felt an indescribable relief and joy in his heart. Although this man lost his memory, his shadow was imprinted in his soul.

"Let people come in..."

Being stared at by Gu Bai with a kind of joyful focus, Ji Changyin's gloom disappeared, and then he waved his hand to let the guards bring Fu Junli in.

"Fu Zigu has met the son. Just now, my brother has offended the son in a rude way. Please forgive me. Zigu apologizes to the son. It's getting late. Please allow the son to bring the younger brother back to the house..."

Zigu It is Fu Junli's table character, and literati and writers generally like to use the table character as a name when they are outside.

As soon as he entered the room, the always elegant and indifferent man showed a nervous expression at the moment, and he pulled Gu Bai to his side regardless of etiquette, like a protective gesture.

This situation made Gu Bai stunned, a little incredible in his heart, but after a little thought, he made sense, and Fu Junli must have regarded him as Lianzhi again.

Sighing that this task is difficult, Gu Bai looked at Ji Changyin, his eyes expressing the meaning of my leaving.

Ji Changyin was in a bad mood because of the sweetness just now, and the attitude of alienating him in a blink of an eye. His eyes were staring at Fu Junli and holding Gu Bai's hand, and it was extremely gloomy. Human hand cut off.

Just thinking of Gu Bai's words just now, he finally endured and nodded, "Let's go..."

"Young Master Xie..."

Fu Junli left immediately, and pulled Gu Bai away without hesitation, making Ji Changyin's eyes more gloomy. .

It was not until Gu Bai suddenly turned around when he walked to the door, showed him a smile, and made a 'goodbye' mouth, that his cold face and gloomy eyes eased.

"Check it out for Gu, and report all the matters of the Fu family to me, especially Fu Junli!"

After he left, Ji Changyin instructed in a deep voice, he was still thinking about Gu Bai's death.