Chapter 82

After coming out of Prince Yu's Mansion and getting on the carriage for a while, Gu Bai's mood calmed down.

Although I know that a man is a big pervert in his bones, he has always been a sultry type before. This time, the man suddenly became a saucy arrogant, which is really scary.

And still an asshole! bastard bastard big bastard! Huang Bao said in his mouth for a long time, and then gave a clear water kiss, flirting with sisters, flirting, is there such a tease of Xiaoshou? hateful!

Gu Bai was indignant and regretful in his heart, and his face did not look good.

Along the way, he thought about it left and right, and this time he was determined to clean up the man well, and he couldn't chase after him again, otherwise, according to the man's romantic character this time, he might not be able to discipline him in the future.

Yanu next to him didn't dare to speak when he saw his face, but he had already made up a series of pictures of his master being treated by the legendary and terrifying Prince Yu, so he couldn't help crying silently again, woo woo, his master's life is miserable Ah...

When Gu Bai returned to the East Palace, Xue Yunfeng had just returned from the court.

Noticing Gu Bai's swollen lips from the kiss, Xue Yunfeng's eyes darkened, and the hands hanging by his side also clenched fists. He didn't know if he was angry or what, but his expression was complicated.

"Rong Yi, what did Prince Yu do to you?..."

Now the original owner is still useful, he won't turn his face for the time being, Xue Yunfeng said with concern, although he was pretending, his fisted hand added a bit of real acting skills.

Gu Bai looked at Xue Yunfeng's expression and knew that he was probably resentful again. He straightened his face and shook his head in a panic, "No, no..."

"Rong Yi, your face is not very good, tell Gu, what happened today, if anyone Bully you, Gu will definitely decide for you!"

Xue Yunfeng asked with a worried look, but he pretended to be very fond of him.

Gu Bai was amused when he saw it. In the plot, the original owner always talked about how Xue Yunfeng loved him before. In fact, he didn't love him that much at all. If it was true love, how could he be willing to treat the original owner like this after his rebirth.

Even if the original owner followed others after his death, at most it could only prove that the original owner didn't love him, and there was nothing to feel sorry for him.

According to Xue Yunfeng's theory, wouldn't it mean that when a wife and husband died, the rest of their lives would be left alone or directly sacrificed for love? This is just a minority, why did he use this as a reason to take revenge on the original owner.

At this moment, he is still asking, clearly because he is not happy to be cheap, Gu Bai sneered in his heart, what he inexplicably hates the most is this kind of hypocrisy, and this person will suffer in the future!

"Your Highness, it's really nothing, it's just... It's just that Your Highness can't let Rong Yi go to treat Prince Yu, Rong Yi, Rong Yi..."

Gu Bai still shook his head, bit his lip, his eyes flickered, his body trembled, As if to hide the fear of something.

Seeing this, Xue Yunfeng understood, thinking of Prince Yu's means, guessing that he must have been abused to the point of fear today, and he felt withdrawn.

Looking up and down Gu Baiyi or two, he saw that his face was pale, his expression was frightened, his mouth was broken, and he looked very pitiful.

"Rong Yi, Gu knows that Prince Yu is not easy to deal with, and I have wronged you. It's just that Gu is in a bad situation and needs your help. You just need to help Gu to prolong the life of the uncle. When you go to the palace tomorrow, Gu will be fine. Send a few more people to follow you..."

If he used to be reluctant, but now, Rong Yi has no place in his heart, naturally the throne is more important.

Gu Bai didn't say any more, with a pitiful expression on his face, and then left to go back to the bedroom. Yanu next to him hesitated, but with Gu Bai's previous instructions, he didn't dare to interrupt.

When he returned to the bedroom, Yanu couldn't help crying.

"Master, why didn't you just tell His Highness that Prince Yu bullied you, His Highness will definitely decide for you..." If you

really decide, you won't send it out... Gu Bai glanced at Yanu who didn't understand anything, Ben. He wanted to talk, but then he closed his mouth again, with Yanu's character, it is not suitable to know too much.

After waving his hand and letting Yanu back down, he touched the lips where the man's breath remained, and closed his eyes to sleep.

No one except him and his confidants knew that Xue Han's poison had already been solved. Therefore, in the next month, Xue Yunfeng sent Gu Bai to Prince Yu's mansion on the pretext that he would be cured every few minutes.

Gu Bai didn't break it, and cooperated with him obediently. On the surface, he treated Xue Han, but in reality he flirted with men as soon as he entered the room.

Every time he waited for the other party's eyes to show a dark color, he deliberately took out the coldness of the original owner and struggled to the death, saying, "I am the prince, and you are not allowed to touch me!" 'The performance made the man jealous.

Xue Han wanted to get angry, but he couldn't. As soon as the anger reached his throat, he thought to be strong, but when he saw Gu Baihonghong's eyes that seemed to be weeping, he was discouraged again, and he was reluctant to force it. In a state of desire and dissatisfaction...

But Gu Bai had a good time, maybe this is the person in love, relying on the object's connivance and favor, there is no need to explain the infinite hypocrisy.

This went on for a month. On this day, after Gu Bai left the palace, the irritable man who wanted to be dissatisfied finally couldn't help but put on his night clothes and sneaked into the East Palace to relieve his lovesickness...

"Yanu, go prepare something, I want to take a bath..."

Gu Bai, who had already spied on the man's mind, ordered people to prepare things as soon as he returned to the East Palace, and then stripped naked and entered the bath.

No matter in that world, people living in high society always enjoy the best things, especially the prince who always likes to enjoy, and the East Palace is even more luxurious.

The Liuli Palace where Gu Bai is located is the best palace in the East Palace besides the Prince's Palace. It is equipped with a special hot spring bath, which is very enjoyable in winter.

When Xue Han sneaked in, what he saw was a small bath surrounded by white marble tiles. A handsome man was leaning on the edge of the pool, and his peerless figure was vaguely in the misty white air, full of endless lure.

The blood in his body suddenly boiled, and he jumped into the water and hugged Gu Bai from behind.

"Who?!" Gu Bai sensed the familiar aura when the man appeared in the room. He clasped the big hand on his waist, turned his head, and frowned. "Your Highness..."

Although he was angry, but that The end of the eye that provokes an arc is charming, the angry cheeks reveal thin red, and the struggling and twisting body seems to be tempting for no reason.

The blood in Xue Han's body boiled to the extreme in an instant, especially when the person in his arms accidentally touched the key point while struggling, he couldn't help groaning and reacted.

"Don't move, if you try to seduce this king again, be careful that this king will do you right now..."

He turned Gu Bai to face him, hugged him tightly, his voice hoarse.

As soon as these words came out, Gu Bai immediately stopped the large-scale struggle, and turned into a small amount of twisting and friction. After the man behind him reacted more strongly, he held back his face and bit his lips in a trembling voice.

"My lord, you, please let Rong Yi go. There are thousands of beauties in the lord's backyard, and there is no less than one Rong Yi. Why do you have to get along with Rong Yi..."

Xue Han was silent, staring at Gu Bai's reddened eyes. His cheeks, and his watery eyes, he also wanted to know this question, but there was no solution, he just wanted this person in front of him.

He often dreamed of a person in his dreams. He didn't know what the other person looked like. The appearance of that person was constantly changing and unpredictable.

After waking up countless times, he wanted to draw the face on the opposite side, but every time he finished drawing the body, he couldn't draw the face of the other person, so that the backyard collected so many faces that were more or less similar to the person in the dream. The beauties, but none of them are interested, and they are still aside.

But this Rong Yi was different. When he saw the tea garden that day, he felt as if the person he had been waiting for for many years had finally come. Those bright and clear eyes, the eyes revealed from the depths of his soul, just looked at each other, Makes his blood boil.

However, this person who can make his blood surge, always resists him because of another man.

Thinking of this, Xue Han's face showed a trace of annoyance again, and he stretched out his hand to squeeze Gu Bai's chin and smiled evilly.

"Who told you to seduce this king all day long, this king said, you want to treat this king, how can you tell this king to let you go before the disease is cured? Besides, this king doesn't understand, whether this king is Appearance or status, which is worse than the third child, why don't you want to be with this king..."

Finally, he felt a little sour, and couldn't help lowering his head to hold Gu Bai's lips, and forcefully plundered a kiss.

Gu Bai's chin was pinched by him and his body was holding him. Before he could react, he could only let the man be frivolous, struggling with his hands against his chest, and moaning softly.

When he waited for the kiss to end and was released, he was out of breath, excited in his heart, but panicked and frightened, as if he could not bear to ask for the way.

"My lord, Rong Yi is begging you, you are handsome and handsome, your status is noble, and there are so many beauties in the world. Let go of Rong Yi, if you are like this, Rong Yi will only have one death...

" When he was about to bite his tongue and commit suicide, Xue Han was so shocked that he immediately clasped his jaw hard, and then he was so angry that he gritted his teeth.

"You actually wanted to die for the sake of rejecting this king? Just for the third kid?!"

Xue Han was so angry that he wanted to die, and he wanted to die for another person.

"The third kid knows that this king is not someone who loves fragrance and jade, but he still gave you to this king for the sake of the throne. With such a thing, what is worth seeking death for him to reject this king? What is worth liking him? What?!"

"Because His Royal Highness only likes Rong Yi!"

Gu Bai raised his chin, his panic-stricken expression turned firm, and looked straight at Xue Han.

"My lord, please don't stir up troubles, His Highness loves Rong Yi! Back then, he would rather offend Your Majesty for Rong Yi and also dismiss the concubine of the East Palace. This kind of love, such as the lord, who are so handsome in the backyard, would not understand. The..."

So, man, your backyard beauty 3000 is so mad at me!

"You..." Xue Han was instantly irritable. "Then tell me, why does the third child send you to the palace every day, even though he knows that this prince has thoughts on you?"

"His Royal Highness sent Rong Yi to the palace just for the prince. To cure the poison, it's just that you hide it so deeply that you have concealed it from the rest of the world... So, if the lord does not want to be suspicious of His Majesty, please respect yourself!"

Gu Bai turned his head to the side, justified his own words by threatening death and defending the person he loves. The appearance is very good to make the irritable man angry.

"You dare to threaten this king... This king tells you that this king has the final say in this Daqi. If this king wants to sit on the throne, he can sit on it now without the death of his brother!"

Xue Han was so angry It was all red, and after angrily said, he pushed Gu Bai directly to the edge of the bathtub, then clasped his hands and waist, and kissed him again.

Compared with the gentle kiss in the previous strong, his actions at this moment are very violent, and the kissing action seems to want to devour the person in front of him.

Gu Bai simply fell in love with this ferocity. He inexplicably liked the possessiveness of men towards him, which gave him an unprecedented sense of security.

However, this body is too sensitive, and a bruise is left on the back of the bath when the back is placed in the bathtub, and the pain makes his eyes cry physiologically.

"..."

Xue Han didn't know the reason, and found that he seemed to be crying, stopped moving, and saw a bruise on his back, his heart tightened, and all his anger was vented.

"Forget it, if you don't want to, what's the point of this king even if he gets you, but listen, this king will not give up, the third child is not qualified to have you, as for the throne, if the third child wants it, Just take out what you can and grab it!"

After saying that, Xue Han let go of Gu Bai and left with resentment.

Hey, the man is really getting more and more fierce...

After he left, Gu Bai lay on the edge of the bathtub, lamenting how he could provoke the other party's anger so unscrupulously, and at the same time bubbling happily because of the man's pampering.