Chapter 2

The original owner of this body was named Lu Rongqing, who was not from a good background when he was a child.

His mother was just an uneducated waiter, and his biological father was an alcoholic who had very serious domestic violence.

When he was four years old, his mother finally couldn't stand his father's domestic violence, took a kitchen knife and hacked his father to death, and then committed suicide, leaving him as a young child in a pool of blood and stumps.

After his parents died, he went to his aunt's house and lived with his aunt.

His aunt was not a big person either. Because she couldn't have children, she divorced her ex-husband very early and lived alone, working as a nanny in a wealthy family surnamed Nie.

This Nie family is a famous wealthy family in City B. The family runs a multinational group with assets of tens of billions of dollars. Mrs. Nie is in poor health. .

And Mr. Nie was out all day because of the busy group affairs and had no time to take care of his son, but a child could not do without the care of his mother, so he found a woman with a gentle personality to marry, hoping that the woman could take good care of his son.

But I didn't expect this woman to be a black-hearted stepmother. She seems to be gentle on the surface, but she actually abused his son behind Mr. Nie's back. her future child.

His mother died early, his father was not around all year round, and the stepmother's private abuse made Nie Qingcang, the young master of the Nie family, very autistic when he was a child, and even suffered from serious mental illness.

Nie Qingcang was not rescued until Lu Rongqing's aunt came to work at Nie's house and acted as a nanny for Nie Qingcang.

Because she couldn't have children, Aunt Lu felt very distressed for Nie Qingcang. It had nothing to do with him being the young master of the Nie family. The shadows came out and returned to normal.

Since childhood, Nie Qingcang had a very deep relationship with Aunt Lu. The two were not mother and son, but they were better than mother and son. Aunt Lu died in a car accident to protect him.

Therefore, after Aunt Lu died, he asked his father to take Lu Rongqing, who had become an orphan, into the care of the Nie family, and was very protective of Lu Rongqing.

Lu Rongqing's life has undergone earth-shaking changes, from a poor orphan to the young master of the Nie family.

There are no women in the Nie family. Mr. Nie and Nie Qingcang, the only heir of the Nie family, are usually very busy, so no one will discipline them.

In addition, he was guarded by the big brother Nie Qingcang, known as the giant commercial crocodile, so Lu Rongqing, a young seedling, naturally grew crooked and turned into a willful young master.

Coupled with his childhood experiences, Lu Rongqing, who has grown up, has his head down and his chest covered all day long.

And he also likes men. This man is Fu Zixuan, the object of the reborn girl Wu Zhenzhen and the illegitimate girl.

Originally, he and Wu Zhenzhen didn't have much grudges, but it was just for a man, a willful little princess, and a willful and extreme young master to meet and quarrel at school.

But the bad thing is that the original owner's mind was too simple, and was used by the illegitimate daughter to take the blame for the illegitimate daughter to harm Wu Zhenzhen.

Therefore, after the rebirth, apart from the illegitimate daughter, Wu Zhenzhen hated him the most.

In order to take revenge on him to vent his anger, he laid a lot of traps for him, pushed Lu Rongqing, who was originally just wayward and extreme, into a crooked road, and drugged him to fool around with people in the entertainment club, and was disgusted by the Nie family.

Even in order to retaliate against Lu Rongqing, Wu Zhenzhen went to find an old lover who was very smart in appearance and methods to approach him.

Playing with his feelings, taking pornographic photos of him, taking him to drug addiction, promiscuity, and pushing him into hell...

Wu Zhen hates him, and Lu Rongqing has a lot of resentment in her heart.

Back then, what happened to Wu Zhenzhen didn't matter to him at all. It was all designed by the illegitimate daughter who put the blame on him.

Wu Zhenzhen didn't know the truth at all, so she blamed all the guilt on him alone, to get revenge on him and not give him a chance to turn around.

Ruthless and ruthless, after he was abandoned by Nan Lichen, he also threw him to a private party and was maimed by others. He had no chance of turning over at the last point, which was even worse than the fate of an illegitimate daughter.

And the man who was instructed by Wu Zhenzhen to deceive his feelings, Nan Lichen, was also very resentful.

Because of his parents when he was a child, he was left with a shadow and was very vulnerable. Before he came to Nie's house, he was mocked and bullied by the surrounding children.

After the death of the only relative, although he lived in the Nie family without any worries, and the Nie family and his son treated him very well, they were not relatives after all, and there was a blood gap.

In addition, the Nie family's father and son are busy with company affairs and have no time to get too close with him. Although the servants at home call him young master, they often talk about him behind his back, without thinking about what kind of unintentional talk will bring to a child. shadow.

Therefore, Lu Rongqing grew up very rebellious and gloomy, and his character was extreme and stubborn.

To Fu Zixuan, he couldn't say that he was in love, but it was just an infatuation with ignorant feelings, but Nan Lichen was the one he really fell in love with.

He gave out his whole heart, but he didn't expect it to be just a scam. For a young man with a fragile heart, this kind of deception is no less than destroying his entire world. It can be said to be hatred. In fact, the

original owner's feelings for Nan Lichen are very complicated.

She rubbed her temples, feeling a little distressed.

This world seems bloodless, but it is actually very cruel. Gu Bai is really worried. It seems that there is really no free lunch in the world. It is not easy for him to live...

Opening his eyes again, the private room is still the same as before. , Although the content of the plot is huge, it only takes a few minutes to receive it.

At this moment, the plot has developed to the point where Wu Zhenzhen has set up many traps to push him on a crooked road. Today, he is using him to run out to his friends to drug him.

According to the original plot, he looked beautiful, and he was drugged and delirious. In this entertainment club, he was treated as a MB by several guests who came to play.

Wu Zhenzhen took the opportunity to take a photo of him and spread it out, making him throw him in the face of the Nie family, so that he was disgusted by the Nie family, and Nie Qingcang was extremely disappointed in him.

Later, although he still kept his food and clothing safe, he didn't care about him anymore. He lost the strong backing of Nie Qingcang, so that he continued to be tricked so badly and no one gave him a chance.

Wu Zhenzhen's medicine was very heavy. At this moment, the medicine in her body broke out. After receiving the plot, Gu Bai only felt that her head was dizzy, her body was hot, her skin was hot, and her body was involuntarily rubbing on the ground...

She bit her tongue fiercely . To clear his head, Gu Baiqiang forced himself to stand up, stumbled to the sofa, picked up his mobile phone and called Nie Qingcang.

According to the original plot, it would be very dangerous for him to stay here alone. He didn't want to repeat the unfortunate incident of Lu Rongqing in the plot.

At this moment, although Nie Qingcang was already very impatient with Lu Rongqing's more and more willful provoking troubles, but in terms of his aunt's face and the affection he had been with for so many years, before he completely hated him, wouldn't he? Leave him alone.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Bai was paralyzed on the ground...

I don't know how long it took, the door was suddenly opened, and cluttered footsteps sounded.

It seemed that someone came over and stopped in front of him, and then Gu Bai heard a slightly angry cold shout.

"Lu Rongqing, you don't feel comfortable if you don't ask me something for a day, aren't you!"

Nie Qingcang was expressionless, staring stiffly at the blushing boy who was rubbing against the ground. He was always calm and steady, and he felt a bit of a headache. .

He didn't understand that the little brother who looked cute and obedient when he was a child has become like this now, and he has caused him a lot of embarrassment all these years.

If it wasn't for Aunt Lu's sake, how could he have the patience to clean up the mess for him again and again?

When he was only a teenager, his daily schedule consisted of fighting, drinking, clubbing, dancing, and other activities that were so exhausting that he caused a series of messes to clean up, and his patience was almost worn out.

Now he is still learning how to take drugs, but he is still taking aphrodisiacs. If he hadn't arrived in time, this green and green teenager would have been stupefied and eaten by others until there was no scum left!

Looking at the young man with tasteless clothes, colorful hair, and smoky makeup on the ground, Nie Qingcang tugged at his tie impatiently before he said annoyed to the people on the ground.

"Lu Rongqing, I warn you, today is the last time. In the future, you'd better calm down for me, don't cause me any more trouble, otherwise don't blame me..." You're welcome.

He didn't say the next words, he looked down at Gu Bai in front of him.

The beautiful young man blushed and struggled in pain. His soft hair was wet with sweat and pressed against his cheeks. He looked very weak. This wayward and annoying young man was unexpectedly pitiful and could not bear to say heavy words...

Nie Qingcang He sneered at his own thoughts, not causing trouble all day long, but how could Lu Rongqing with a gloomy face as white as a ghost be pitied, it would be nice to cause him less trouble!