Chapter 48

After Gu Bai left a message to Qian Moyu to quit the game, he stopped playing the game before the real person meeting.

I originally thought that this task would be easy to complete, and I was going to take it slowly, but now it seems that it is not going to work. I have to change the plan because of such a mistake as Qian Moyu.

The original owner's wish has been completed in the network, and now there are still Song Xianxun, Tang Linyi, and Ling Chen in reality. More precisely, it is only Ling Chen and Song Xianxun.

The original owner of Tang Linyi didn't ask for a strategy, as long as he could get Song Xianxun not to marry Tang Linyi, he could do anything.

In this case, Song Xianxun can put it aside for the time being, and he has to deal with Ling Chen first.

The Ling family has a lot of power, but what they do is not a legitimate industry. The company they open on the surface is actually just a shell company used for money laundering. What they really do is all shameful things.

This kind of person is actually easy to deal with. The government has long wanted to remove this kind of tumor, but it can't find evidence. It is not good to wipe out all of them at once.

Therefore, after quitting the game, Gu Bai devoted all his time and experience to tracking down the criminal evidence of the Ling family.

The police couldn't find the evidence of the Ling family not because the police force was insufficient, but because the police force was too scattered and the methods were the same.

At this moment, it was Gu Bai. He directly used the special means of the very people to seize the important tasks of the Ling family to intimidate and lure them, and the evidence came out.

After all, there are not many people in this world who are not afraid of death. Even if they are not afraid, there are many of them who use the method of life as death to extract confessions, and they are not afraid of failing to achieve their goals!

It took about half a month to settle the matter. After all the evidence was anonymously sent to the police station, Gu Bai waited for the news. He believed that the people in the government would never let such a good political achievement go unnoticed.

As long as the Ling family falls, Ling Chen, who has no background, will be easy to deal with.

However, the meeting of the real people was just around the corner, and when he thought of meeting the real Qian Moyu, Gu Bai began to feel uneasy in his heart.

...

At the same time, Song Xianxun and others were also preparing to attend the meeting.

This time, the live-action meeting of "Xiu Xian Ji" was specially organized by the game company as a reward for gratitude. The very local tyrants provided venues and free accommodation in a mid-level hotel with a good environment, located in the capital city B.

Of course, since it is free, there must be requirements. There are so many players in "Xiu Xian Ji", it is impossible to invite everyone, but the top 30 gangs in the game world, each gang has 20 free places That's it.

Song Xianxun, as Tang Linyi's girlfriend, will naturally go with Tang Linyi, the 'head'. In order to make a good appearance at that time, he started to prepare early.

In order to please her, Tang Linyi also specially gave her a skirt and necklace. Song Xianxun tried it in the bedroom after receiving it.

She only came from an ordinary family. Although her family is not poor, her monthly living expenses are more than one or two thousand, which is more than that of several girls in the dormitory, but she can only say that she is well-off and wealthy. And the necklace is very expensive for her.

In addition, it was given by someone who liked it, Song Xianxun was very happy, and the sisters in the bedroom were also very envious.

"Wow, Xianxun, this dress is so beautiful. I've seen it at the counter. It costs tens of thousands..."

"No, it's from Senior Tang, Xianxun, you are so amazing. You take it, and tell us how you got Senior Tang..."

The girls in the dormitory looked at her with admiration and chattered, but Wang Lele, who always played the best with Song Xianxun Sitting in the corner without saying a word, staring at Song Xianxun with an ugly face.

She has an impulsive personality. After listening to her classmates in the dormitory, she finally snorted and turned her face to the side.

Seeing her movement, the girls in the same bedroom closed their mouths embarrassedly, and the happy bedroom suddenly quieted down.

In the past few days, the relationship between Song Xianxun and Wang Lele has been a bit stiff. Everyone who lives in the same dormitory naturally knows why. Most of the reasons why a pair of good girlfriends can turn their faces must be because of men.