Chapter 88(Arc 8: The Tomb of the Interstellar Earth)

After Gu Bai entered the mission world, before he woke up, the plot flowed into his mind like a tide, and he couldn't stop it. Once it stopped, there might be a situation without plot like before, so he could only accept it patiently and pray that there would be no such thing. Accident.

The world this time is different from any previous world, and cannot be distinguished by ancient and modern, because this is a future with super-technological development, an interstellar world.

The original owner is Qiao Qi, who is only eighteen years old this year, and his identity background is not complicated. He is a noble young master of a defeated family.

But it is he, the young master of a poor family, who admires Han Lijun, the first general of the empire who exists like a god.

The Han family is a well-known family of military commanders in the Interstellar Empire. Whether men or women have been in the army for generations, they have been the backbone of the empire for hundreds of years. Each generation of the family master will directly inherit the title of the Grand Duke of Blood Lan, which is one of the largest families in the empire.

Han Lijun is the heir to the head of the Han family this time. Not only is he handsome, he is also a top-level spiritual powerhouse. He is the male god in the minds of countless girls and boys in the interstellar empire. However, in the face of these admiration and pursuits, Han Lijun himself doesn't care. He is still very young, and his biggest wish is to expel the Zerg and protect the empire. In addition, he has a very weak relationship with his children and rejects a lot of suitors. . These suitors naturally include the original owner, but the original owner did not give up like the others. With the idea that as long as Han Lijun didn't get married, he would be hopeful, he looked for every opportunity to approach and perform. But his efforts didn't get any reward. On the contrary, at this time, there was another girl who got Han Lijun's attention one step ahead of him. This girl is called Nangong Xuan, and she is also the young lady of a small noble. Ever since she was a child, although Nangong Xuan was a noble lady, her mental strength was not high, her physique was poor, and her appearance was average, so she did not attract much attention in Imperial College.

She is as inconspicuous as dust, and her character is timid and cowardly, but Nangong Xuan was like this until she woke up one day and suddenly changed, she became confident and smart.

And she also knows a lot of ancient texts, and she can translate those ancient texts that even archaeologists can't translate. At the same time, she will cook a lot of delicious food that everyone has never seen before.

Everyone was surprised by her change, even her parents thought that this humble daughter was enlightened, but no one thought that another soul had already been replaced in this shell.

This soul comes from the ancient and desolate mother planet - Earth. Unlike the original timid and cowardly Nangong Xuan, she is a strong and confident woman.

After receiving Nangong Xuan's body and memory, she would naturally not be as cowardly as the original Nangong Xuan. She became the youngest professor of archaeology in the history of Interstellar, restoring countless Earth words that have long since disappeared.

And with her passing through the heroine's halo, her body has also changed. She has an excellent talent for cultivation, and her mental strength has reached the S level. In just three years, she has become a talented girl who is admired by everyone in the empire. Even Han Lijun, the always strict imperial admiral, admired her very much. When he invited him to escort and help the students and experts of the Archaeology Department of Imperial College go to the mother planet Earth to explore an ancient tomb site for archaeological work, he agreed painfully. The entire interstellar people regarded the two as CPs, envious and jealous, and when they guessed whether the cold and serious General Han was tempted by this clever genius girl, the original owner was so sad that he died. But the only good thing is that although Admiral Han had a different attitude towards Nangong Xuan, he didn't seem to like her, so the original owner felt that he still had hope. In order to catch up with the admiral he admired, the original owner managed to become one of the archaeological students this time, and followed everyone to the legendary tomb of the mother planet. The parent star is a very important existence for the earth human beings in the entire interstellar.

Tens of thousands of years ago, due to an accidental planetary collision, most of the human beings on Earth died out. After experiencing countless difficulties, the remaining human beings immigrated to planets outside the Milky Way to settle and reproduce.

At that time, in the entire interstellar space, human beings were the weakest beings and were bullied by people from other planets, but God favored the human beings on earth.

Compared with other planetary people with strong bodies, although the earth human beings are weak, they have an extremely smart mind. The earth has given the earth human beings the most potential genes.

After a series of changes and evolutions, human beings on Earth have once again stood at the top of the food chain. The potential of human beings on Earth cannot be replaced and compared by any race in the interstellar space.

It's just that with the change of time, everything about the mother planet has long been submerged in the long river of history.

The information about the mother star was also lost as early as the initial migration. Tens of thousands of years later, human beings know very little about the earth once. Everyone is very eager to know what the ancestors who once lived on the mother star were like, and their civilized life is full of A mysterious charm.

Therefore, in the interstellar space at this moment, in addition to powerful warriors and soldiers, archaeologists are a very popular and admired profession.

This time, the ancient tomb site was accidentally discovered by a classmate of the Archaeology Department of Imperial College. As soon as the news came out, it received great attention.

As a discovery, the Imperial College, which has the most and most professional professors in the empire, naturally took over this archaeological work.

And Han Lijun is another teenager appointed by the king to escort and protect everyone, which has pushed the archaeology of the ancient tomb site of the mother planet to a climax this time, attracting the attention of the entire interstellar human beings and the media.

You must know that Han Lijun is an admiral who guards the empire. It is definitely a face to the admiral to escort and protect the archaeologists. Moreover, this is the first time that Han Lijun has appeared in front of the media outside the imperial military parade. How can it not be exciting focus on? !

In order to better carry out archaeological work, when everyone reaches the earth, they are ready to send people into the ancient tomb to explore the way.

Because the well-respected "archaeology professor" Nangong Xuan said that the ancient tombs of human beings on Earth are very dangerous, and there are many traps in them to prevent tomb robbers.

This wave of pathfinders was led by some professors and filming staff led by Han Lijun.

The original owner had planned to pursue Han Lijun in close contact during this archaeological expedition, so he went in with all his might.

It's just that he didn't expect that the ancient tomb was far more dangerous than everyone imagined. It took less than an hour for everyone to go in, and they didn't even touch the side of the main tomb before they encountered danger and died. They were so scared that they had to withdraw quickly and think about it for a long time. .

The original owner, unfortunately, was one of the dead.

And after his death, his admiral and Nangong Xuan were actually together, and the other party became the admiral's wife with the envy and jealousy of all the interstellar people.

Therefore, the original owner was very unwilling. He hadn't caught up with his admiral, and he died so early without even holding his hand.

Therefore, the original owner's wish this time was to chase down this imperial general.

After receiving the plot, Gu Bai let out a sigh of relief. It seemed like a lot of plot, but the task was quite simple.

According to the show in the play, this Han Lijun, no matter in appearance or temperament, is very in line with the standard of every man incarnation.

That is to say, the person he is going to chase this time may be his man. If this is the case, then this mission will not be a problem at all. He is still very confident in chasing his own man, but whether it is true or not, or only after we meet Just known.

In addition, he is quite interested in the ancient tombs of the earth in this mission.

According to the plot, the tomb is very well preserved, and even after tens of thousands of years, the entrance to the tomb has not been damaged.

You must know that the earth suffered a planetary impact, which not only destroyed most of the human beings, but under such a huge impact, it is impossible for these underground tombs to be damaged.

In the plot, this ancient tomb is not only undamaged, but has continued to be preserved for tens of thousands of years. It is really surprising. Only strong energy can resist external destruction and the erosion of time. Is there any treasure in it? Gu Bai was a little interested. Every time the power gained from doing a mission grew too slowly, he didn't care before, as long as he stayed alive, but now that he knew Ye Cang's situation, he couldn't sit still. Even if Ye Cang didn't say anything specific, he could sense how dangerous the other party's situation was. If someone really threatened his man, he hoped to be able to help at that time. The only way was to become stronger. At this moment, the plot has progressed to the point where the original owner has joined as one of the students in the archaeological work of the ancient tomb. After a month, everyone will set off for the home planet to start work. Although there is only one month of preparation time, the interstellar aura is very strong, and with the help of soul power, it is enough to practice and prepare. Determined to pay attention, Gu Bai quickly started preparations. While Gu Bai was preparing to enter the earth's ancient tomb for cultivation, the people in the interstellar space were also boiling because of the earth's archaeological work. The archaeological work that was supposed to be carried out in secret, at the request of the people of the whole interstellar space, the king finally let go of it and turned it into a fully transparent form. At that time, the correspondents from the empire will follow them, record the entire archaeological process live, and show the mysterious ancient tombs in front of the people of the whole interstellar space. Of course, although the will of the interstellar people is important, more of the empire wants to write the earth civilization into the history of the interstellar. Even though Earth humans have become a powerful race in the interstellar space, people from other planets still do not recognize the existence of Earth civilization. Because all the data and information of the earth have been passed down by word of mouth for tens of thousands of years, those images and materials that can confirm the earth's civilization have almost disappeared.

Even if there are still some antiques about Earth civilization circulating, ancient tombs do not exist, and they are not very convincing. Earth civilization cannot be recognized by other races in the entire interstellar space.

This is also why the discovery of an ancient tomb site will attract the attention of the entire interstellar people, this is the belief that truly proves the existence of a racial civilization.