When You First Meet Him

NOTE: This was EDITED (June 2, 2016)

NOTE 2: This was EDITED (July 8, 2016)

NOTE 3: This was EDITED (May 18, 2017)

NOTE 4 (Update!!): Part/Chapter Cover Added! (November 18, 2017)

(Y/N)'s POV

It was raided by titans like a few hours ago. Everything was broken, trashed and somewhat deserted. 

Everyone were trembling in fear when they saw the titans that came inside the wall and some people died, not found, injured and screaming on what just happened moments ago. 

I, on the other hand, was just panting from running away while coughing slightly and good thing I managed to escape from the sight of the titans. 

I lost my family and I don't know where they are right now but I hope they survived but the bad news is that we lost our very own home so maybe we might as well move to another district or wall if I may add. 

I closed my eyes with disbelief and questioned myself, "Why? Why does it have to be this way?". 

I opened my eyes slowly and began to remember something what happened a few moments ago during the breach.

-FLASHBACK-

A few hours ago, I was running away from the titans that are already inside the district. I saw everyone running away aswell and people being eaten. 

It was a horrible sight but I shrugged the scene and the good news is that the military are here to save us all. When I got tired from running, a titan was coming in my way. 

I thought it would be the end but just when it was about to approach me, a man saved me in a blink of an eye. I was surprised at first but when I saw the green cloak that he's wearing, I spotted the Wings of Freedom symbol which made me smile with amazement and relief. 

I realized that this soldier is from the Survey Corps that everyone was talking about but when I saw his face, I recognized it who that was. 

It was humanity's strongest soldier. 

His name is Levi although the Survey Corp either address him as Captain or Corporal. 

I was surprised to see him in person but I didn't get a chance to say thank you because he disappeared using some sort of machine that they use to fight titans in mid-air which was actually called the 3D manuever gear or 3DMG in short.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Anyways, I sighed deeply and thinking how should I thank humanity's strongest for saving me. I've been having these thoughts for a while and suddenly when I looked at my right, I saw some soldiers investigating the area. 

Then, along the line of soldiers, I spotted Captain Levi. 

My eyes widened and thought, 'It's Captain Levi...!'

'But, can I stand?', I thought as I looked at my legs thinking if I could at least walk. 

I tried to get up but I felt soreness on my legs and suddenly I fell on the floor slightly. I sighed again and just when I was about to make a second attempt, a person came to me and said with a monotone voice, "Oi, you alright?". 

I gasped and turned to see Captain Levi right in front of me with his green cloak. 

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I found Levi here of all places. 

Am I lucky or what? 

I mean, he's humanity's strongest after all and it's rare for me to meet him here in a place like this.