When He Protects You

Next day arrived and today is our next and latest expedition outside the wall. Everyone in the Survey Corp got ready by preparing their gear and etc. Some were determined (especially Eren) to kill some titans along the way while others are still terrified. I got my gear ready and my heart is beating like a drum. I breath in and out then I saw Levi approaching me. I saluted and he nodded gladly. "Hello, heichou. I'm getting ready, what about you?", I said and asked at the same time. He gave one small smile and kissed my forehead. "Hmph. I'm always ready, cadet (Y/N). Now, I think we're about to leave. So, let's hurry. I'm taking you there with me", he said and grabbed my hand. With that, he pulled me and we went outside HQ.

Moments later, we arrived at the district and the gate was opened and all of us are riding our horses. I patted my horse and said, "Let's do our best". The horse neighed and I giggled in response. Commander Erwin commanded us head out so we round up our horses and went straight to the gate. There were cheers surrounding the district that we are in and it felt great for some reason for me since we have some people cheering for us. I wished myself good luck and gave one of my comrades each a thumbs up. I looked at the front and we finally got outside the wall. 

Hours had passed and we ended up encountering a bunch of titans. There were a lot of adnormals, 3 meter, 4 meter and 7 meter titans. Some of our comrades were luring them, running away and thought of a way how to kill them, killing them instantly (especially Mikasa or Levi) and etc. I, on the other hand, am looking for another titan since I killed at least four. I looked left and right just to be sure but suddenly I came into a halt when I saw a titan coming towards me. My eyes widened then my horse neighed and raise it's feet. 'Uh oh. It's an adnormal. No, not now! This is not good', I thought and tried to gain control of my horse but I failed. "H-Hey! Come down, boy!", I exclaimed and the titan is getting closer. I gulped and hoping that I could ran away already but my worries stopped when someone already killed the titan for me. Blood splattered out of the titan's neck and it fell on the ground with a big thud. My eyes widened and I saw none other than Levi standing on the titan. He jumped down on the ground and his horse arrived. He rode his horse and came closer to me. He gave me an expression which is mixed with concern, anger, and sadness which really made me gulp. I bow my head and said, "Thank you but I-I'm sorry, heichou! I know you're mad at me for not escaping. It's just, I didn't get a chance to control my horse properly. Oh, and don't worry! U-Uh..I will clean the stables if you want and I'll train extra hard too! I'm really sorry-". Just when I was about to continue to exclaim, he gave me a tight hug and my eyes widened at surprise. "Be careful next time but the good thing is you're safe, (Y/N). Seriously, I was so worried when I saw that adnormal coming towards you", he said and looked at me with worry. My heart dropped when I saw how worried he was and it almost made me cry. He cupped my face and kiss my lips. I kissed back and we let go. He sighed and stroked my hair, "Okay, for now you're staying with me, cadet. I don't want yourself getting killed, got that?". I saluted and said, "Y-Yes sir-I mean Levi". He gave smiled and pecked my cheek once more then we head off to kill the other titans that we near by.