When The Twins Meet Your Ex

(A/N: This is requested by RichmaryDelaCruz. Sorry for not updating for so long, I was taking a break here and there and I was focusing on my new book that I'm working on but don't worry, I will still write this book just for all of you! I found this request and thought that maybe this will be a way for me to welcome myself back for another update. Anyways, as always, I hope you guys enjoy and as you can see from the title, you might wanna hang out to your seats. Happy reading!!)

Note: First time doing this children meeting your ex story so if there's something weird or something that may concern you, please tell me! Thanks!

I finally arrived at the Stohess district in time with Levi and our adorable Ackerman twins. 

We came here to shop for some things that our family needs and Levi, being himself, wanted to see if there are new cleaning products that he could use in the headquarters.

"Mom! Look!"

I heard Isabelle's voice as she pointed to one of the cute and frilly dresses next door and she immediately took my hand.

"Those dresses look really pretty! Can I see?", she asked and sparkles appeared in her eyes.

I laughed and looked over to Levi, who seems to be in the middle of a father and son talk at the moment.

"Levi, honey?", I called out to him.

Levi patted Leon's head and turned his gaze to my direction.

"What is it, (Y/N)? Is there something you like to buy?", he said and gently stroked my hair.

I laughed and looked over to Isabelle while Isabelle herself looked at Levi with a bright smile.

"You see, our Isabelle here wanted to take a look at the dresses next door so I want you to look after Leon while Isabelle and I would browse, okay?", I said and kissed his cheek.

He nodded and said, "Sure, I'll look after-"

He stopped talking when he saw a group of suspicious men looking around the market place and the people nearby seemed afraid.

"Tch, this doesn't look good", said Levi and gently squeezed both Leon's and my hand, "(Y/N), I'm sorry but I'll be right back and deal with this matter. Leon, please stay with your mother, okay?".

Leon seemed to be confused but he nodded anyway.

"Please be back here safely, promise?", I said and gently caressed his cheek.

"I promise, (Y/N). I'll be back for you and the kids. I just have to check out what's going on there", he said with a nod as he looked at the men from a far distance.

Levi slightly smiled at Leon as he rubbed his head affectionately and he kissed my lips before he could leave us be.

"What's wrong with dad, mom?", said Isabelle, looking a bit worried.

Leon was also wondering to when he looked at me with worry as well so I went to down to their level and said, "It's okay, you two. You're father has something to take care of so let's not worry for now. I'm sure he's got this".

Both of them nodded and Isabelle said, "Okay! Then can we check the dresses now?".

I laughed and replied, "Of course, Isabelle! Leon, are you okay with that?".

"Yeah, mom. I'm fine with that. I'll just hold your hand and make sure I'm safe, right?", Leon said and smiled at me.

With that, I went inside the clothes store before I knew while hoping Levi is going to return safely for sure.