When You Boop His Nose

(A/N: This is requested by Adriator. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading folks! ^^)

"Levi! I'm here!"

I carefully opened door and gently closed it behind me while I meet my bad-ass boyfriend, Levi. He's been quite working so hard after yesterday's expedition held by Commander Erwin and I think he deserves a break for a change. So, I decided to use most of my break time to visit him and probably spend time with each other. 

Levi was sitting on his desk and his head was on the table. He must have been tired from all the paperwork I believe so I guess I better brighten things up a notch. I walked towards the desk with a playful smile and I can see his head raising up then a split second, I met his grayish blue eyes and tired expression from his face but it faded when he finally met my eyes. He gently shrugged off the feeling of waking up and stretched his arms. I stood beside him and said, "Hey, heichou, hehe. Miss me?".

He stood up from his desk chair and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to his built body. "Hmph, of course, I missed you, (Y/N). Why wouldn't I be, huh? Besides, I've been wanting you on my arms for a while now after all this damn paperwork", said Levi as he dived in for a sweet chaste kiss that made my face lit up. I giggled at his kisses and kindly returned it back when I cupped his face. "Oh, I see now. No wonder look so tired, Levi. Maybe you need a break", I suggested as I played with his hair and kissed some more in his lips. He let go of me slowly and replied, "Yeah, I guess that might be the case. Alright, shall we do something together then? I just want you all to myself during my break here in my office without anyone interrupting us unless if it's important that is". My eyes sparkled at his suggestion and suddenly an idea came into my head which left me smiling like a dork. 

"Great. Um...so why don't-woah!"

I squeaked as Levi carried me bridal style and started kissing me once more and walked slowly towards the couch. I held him tight and never thought he would kiss me while walking all the way there, I guess Levi's good instincts never change. He sat down on the couch without letting go of my lips wit his and suddenly I gently let go saying, "W-Wait!! Before we could continue, uh, can I try something with you?". He gave me a weirded-out expression and replied, "Okay? Sure, what is it then?". I laughed and Levi waited for my action. I presented my finger to him and gently touched his nose saying, "Boop~". He wasn't expecting that from me just by judging on how his face is expressed but for some reason he blushed and looked away. 

"What was that?", questioned Levi still facing the other way.

I giggled which made him blush even more as I answered, "I just booped your nose, Levi! Haha~ You see, ah, I have a friend who came over to my place one time with her boyfriend and I saw them doing that because I thought it looked really cute. So, I was thinking if it would be fun if I...um...". I looked away with a bit of shyness to admit it but I failed to do so when I build up my confidence as I continued, "I...could, well, you know, experience that with you and see your reaction, h-haha". From that response, he finally looked at me with surprise but his blush didn't fade away. A smile appeared and a small laughter escaped his lips as he kissed my lips.

"Do it again"

I hummed confusedly as he repeated in a serious tone but not too serious yet his smile is still present, "Do it again, (Y/N)". Somehow, my heart started beating upon hearing his request so I decided to touch his nose saying, "Boop~". He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead feeling satisfied for what I just did. 

"Heh, you really are cute, (Y/N)", said Levi softly as he brought me closer to me again with his strong arms, "I was expecting something else but this...I find this very adorable coming from you and...somehow, I love it". My eyes started to sparkled again for the second time and I had the urge to touched his nose again while saying 'boop' leaving him unaware from my actions. "Hehe. You looked cute just a moment ago when I booped your nose, heichou". He gasped and looked away again with embarrassment yet he smiled when I admitted what I have to say and just hugged me tightly and I rested my head against his broad chest while gently planted kisses on forehead and stroked my hair.