When He and The Twins Take Care of You

(A/N: This is requested by EmpressEsdeathIAmTheShippingGodess and MinMyung786. Well, here's Part 2 of "When You Are Badly Injured". This is my first time writing this so I hope you guys enjoy this one and happy reading!)

~Date created/last updated - October 20, 2016

~Date updated - April 13, 2017

"(Y/N)"

I heard a monotone yet gentle voice coming through my ears and it immediately caught my attention.

My eyes began to open slowly and I met the ceiling at last. When I looked around a bit, I realized I returned to my bedroom that I shared with Levi and it looks clean as usual.

When I shifted my head just a little bit, I saw Levi right beside me on the left side of the bed and his expression was straight yet soft at the same time with his bluish gray eyes.

"Finally, you're awake", he said and gently kissed my lips.

"Agh, yeah. Funny, I only remembered the time when you are treating my wounds and everything went black", I said and scooted closer to him.

"Well, you did fall asleep while being treated but I guess you really had a rough day", he replied.

I nodded with agreement and what came next was that the bedroom door was opened in a split second

"Hey! Come on, guys! Give it back to Aunt Hanji!"

Both of us turned look to see the twins laughing in sync and one of them was wearing a pair of glasses followed by the infamous and brilliant Hanji Zoe without her glasses on.

Levi facepalmed and said, "Aunt Hanji? Really?".

"Hehe, well yeah! I can't help it! It would be fun if they want me as an aunt, you know? Besides I think they love me! Yet they're taking my glasses away!", said Hanji and continued chasing after the twins.

"Tch, we are going to have a talk later regarding this matter, four eyes. But first...", said Levi as he got of the bed and clapped his hands just to get attention from the two adorable kids running around.

"Isabelle and Leon! Can you please return the glasses to four-I mean, Hanji? Besides, she might mess this place up if you continue", said Levi and pointed at Hanji while coughing a bit of embarrassment from almost calling her 'four eyes' in front of the twins.

"Hey!", Hanji retorted with a playful frown.

The twins stopped what they're doing and nodded just to respond to Levi's question, "Yes, daddy!!"

The 4 year old twins gave the glasses back to Hanji and both of them said in unison, "We're really sorry, Aunt Hanji!".

"D'aww, it's okay! Come here and give me a hug!", said Hanji and welcomed them with open arms.

"Yay!", both of them replied in unison and gave her a warm hug.
I smiled at that moment and Levi's expression just soften a bit just by looking at the twins actions from afar.

Sigh, who knew these cute little versions of us are so flippin' adorable yet playful.

"Well, looks like it's time for me to go! See ya! I have titans to experiment, hahaha!", said Hanji and in a flash, she finally exited the bedroom.

With that, Levi let out a long and deep sigh since one of Hanji's silliest shenanigans are over in just a few moments.

"Tch. Just great. Now that's over, it's time to-"