When The Twins Asks Where Do Babies Come From

(A/N: Take note that the twins are already 5 or 6 years old in this scenario. Enjoy!)

Date created: January 9, 2017

Edited: February 24, 2017

It was another typical day at the Survey Corps. Morning has already risen and the sun was shining bright than ever while the sky was clear and fresh blue.

Everyone were groaning from the sun's morning glory or wake up call (aka. rays of sunlight) after waking up in their very own bunk beds.

In my case, I kept close to Levi's body and tried not to look at the sunlight going through the window panes while avoiding the urge to throw a pillow at the window itself while Levi just growled and just hid his face over my neck making me blush with a hue of red.

Then when an hour passed, it was already time for breakfast.

Levi and I, together with the twins, entered the mess hall filled with hustling cadets roaming around getting their own meals but for some reason, it was not the usual meals that they were going for but instead, they were aiming for the new choice of meals that we were prepared yesterday.

You know what that means, it mean means war is about to get down inside the mess hall.

"Oi!! This is mine!"

"What do you mean yours? There's no name written on it, you know? So best be going now because I think I found it first!"

"Hey, you better check your eyes because I found it first!! I got here before you did!"

"Nuh uh! Sorry mate but it's mine. Shoo"

"Sasha!! Give it back!"

"No way, Connie! Finders keepers!"

"You know, this argument getting way out of hand here"

"I'll say. Let's just stay here and let them finish"

From argument after argument, the whole mess hall became pretty hectic and the whole atmosphere has gone warm and crowded.

Thankfully, we got ourselves a table just before this happened because right now at this moment, almost every table were taken and some were even destroyed from the cadet's loud and aggressive fights.

To be completely honest with myself, I think this may be the third time that has happened already.

First was the time when they were fighting over a new flavor of soup and second was when they released sweets for the first time but Commander Erwin decided to remove it from the menu.  

I sighed and just watched while the twins were just watching too but in a uncomfortable manner.

Then, Levi, oh no, well, he was frowning and trying to held his anger just to scold the cadet's shenanigans but he remembered the twins were beside him so he decided to keep his cool.     

But luckily, Commander Erwin was able to stop it and told everyone inside the mess hall to stop fighting over the food and just stick with what you have or else, you wouldn't have anything to later on.

All the cadets sighed and just apologized to one another before they go back to what they're doing.

Levi sighed with relief and scooted close to me so the twins wouldn't hear, "Tch, finally. These brats finally stop their stupid argument. You know, I was about to lose myself just by watching them but then I almost forgot the twins are with us".

I laughed nervously from his ramble looked at the pair of the innocent yet playful Ackerman twins eating their own food peacefully.

"Y-Yeah, who knows how they'll react when they saw you pissed off, haha", I joked and kissed his cheek.