When Both Of You Have Your Honeymoon (Part 2)

(A/N: Requested by JMVD23, ticcimask_1234 and devil_stay_in_hell. Here's part 2, guys! I tried my best on writing this on and it turned out to be pretty longer than part 1 but that's fine for me and I hope you guys don't mind. Oh and also to let you guys know before you could actually read the whole thing, please do prepare yourselves when you read along because for those who are uncomfortable of reading the *coughs* sexy part/s *coughs again* of this scenario, you can always skip it anytime but the rest who have the guts or have the willing to read that part, just enjoy the ride. But, take note that this scenario is not a 'lemon' but I will still add a little 'spice' for the sake of this scenario, I hope you guys understand *bows head*. Okay, sorry for the long monologue, haha! As always, I hope you guys do enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi and I finally entered our room and it was quite normal but pretty cozy, warm and quite refreshing too because of the balcony.

It's a big room that has three rooms: one mini living room, one bedroom and one bathroom. So, from what I'm seeing here, this room is perfect for just the two of us and even get a set of table and chairs so we could eat our snacks or drink morning and afternoon tea together. Oh, I can't wait!

We went inside the bedroom and placed all of our things there. But, when once I entered the room for the first time, the aroma was really nice and for some reason, I feel sort of different when it comes to hotel rooms like this.

While Levi is opening our bags, I spotted the bed covered with white sheets, blanket and two fluffy pillows. It's really nice and cozy that's for sure but I gulped and my mind was almost taking over when I started thinking about 'things' which also made my face go red like a shiny tomato.

'Funny, why am I thinking about this all of a sudden-'

My thoughts were cut off when I felt two arms around my waist which made me squeak and I heard a voice whispering to my ear huskily, "Hey...".

I turned around and see Levi right behind me then he tighten the hug a little bit and gently kissed my cheek.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)? You're spacing out...", asked Levi with a hint of concern on his voice.

"Y-Yeah!! I'm alright, no problem. I'm just, um, well, admiring this nice and comfy bed here, that's right!! Haha~", I exclaimed so I could show him how alright I am.

Levi raised a brow and laughed softly from my enthusiasm replying, "Tch, you almost made me worried. If there's any problem, just tell me, alright?".

I nodded and Levi kissed my lips before he could continue unpacking the stuff from the bags while I followed him.

I opened my bag and bring out my normal clothes. I sorted them one by one and placed them inside the wardrobe.

The last bit will probably be my underwear and nightwear. Once I pry my bag open, I saw my normal undies but that's not all, I even saw a box of a new pair of undies next to it.

I tilt my head and brought it out while trying to hide it from Levi just in case. When I looked at box, it has a tag and a small message next to it.

To: (Y/N) Ackerman

From: Hanji Zoe

Message: Hey, (Y/N) or should I say (Y/N) Ackerman. Hehe, I love how your name is so bad-ass. Anyways, remember the time I told you that I didn't have a wedding gift for you? Well, since I feel a little bit bad for you, I decided to give you, let's just say, a 'surprise gift' instead for your honeymoon. I'm pretty sure it will look good on you so I hope you like it and make sure you and heichou have a 'good' time, kay? Haha, thanks and have fun!