When Your Son Is Just Like Him

(A/N: Here's another boyfriend scenario guys and this was meant to be posted on Valentines Day but it turns out I was so busy during that day so I do apologize and I hope you guys understand. Anyways, Happy Late Hearts Day/Valentines Day! I hope you guys had a good time with your love ones, your crush, your sweetheart or maybe spend your day with romantic-comedy movies, reading romance novels, reading X-reader fanfiction, or eat something sweet that will melt your heart away. This is my second time making this type of scenario and I hope this will be worth it. So, enjoy and happy reading, guys ^_^)

Tuesday was quite a peaceful day and we, the Ackerman family, are staying in nice hotel located somewhere inside Wall Sina for a vacation so we could take a load of for a change. 

But that's not all, one reason is that Levi has a two-day meeting and I heard it's going to be stressful for him (which is why we wanted us to tag us along).

Well, that was until the peacefulness was already dying out when I heard a tired groan coming from the front door.

"Aggh, I'm here, (Y/N)"

I turned to see Levi at the door with a tired expression written on his face. It looks like he must've a rough day at the capital and maybe it's about how complicated things are in the government dealing against the titans.

I placed down my sword that I was cleaning and ran towards him with a smile but I seemed to startle from his sudden actions when he slammed the door.

Okay, it's official. He's really pissed off right now.

"H-Hey, L-Levi!", I said in a cheery voice but with a stutter just to lift his spirits and kissed his cheek softly making his expression soften a bit and his heart skip a beat, "Tough day?".

He looked at me with his usual stoic look and said in monotone, "Tch. You're telling me. The meeting was getting out of hand and I don't even know what they're thinking. It's pissing me off".

Looks like I called it.

I laughed nervously at his statement and decided to brush my hands against his back to calm him down a bit.

Levi seemed to notice this and a small smile was starting to form on his lips when he looked at me with his bluish gray eyes.

"I-It's alright, I'm sure there's something you could-"

I was cut off when the door was slammed opened and it revealed to be one of the twins: Leon.

He seemed mad when I looked at his cute face but not the kind of mad I was thinking or going for when I observed him. If I could say one word, I say he's pissed like Levi.

Wait, like Levi?

I gasped realizing it and I started looking at Levi then back to Leon. Man, it's like I have two Levis in this room: a cute and young Levi and strong and mature Levi.

Since I've been dumbstock for like a few seconds, an idea came in mind and this made me extremely curious.

I looked over at Leon, who is now walking forward, and decided to approach him.

"Hello, Leon!", I said in a cheery voice like I did a moment ago with Levi, "How's your day?".

I was expecting one of his cute expressions but to my surprise, I was wrong. When he looked at me, it was somewhat a stoic look but he still looked adorable.

Then, what came next shocked me when he said this.

"Tch. I had a bad day, mommy!! The boys outside were picking on my sister and I got really mad so I scared them off"