Not An Update But I Have Something To Share!

Hiya everybody! It's your author MegaBlazethecat and here I am speaking to all of you! 

Sorry no update yet for another scenario but I know what to write next and it will written soon. So for now, I have something to share to all of you readers out there! 

I made a blog on my Tumblr and it's called "Ask Levi Heichou". (Visit the blog here: https://asktheleviackerman.tumblr.com/)

To be honest, making this blog just popped into my head a few hours ago because I thought it might be fun to roleplay(?) as Levi and answer all your questions as the character like what others do for other characters like France from Hetalia for example.

Anyways, how does it work? Are you new to this sort of thing?

Well, for starters, feel free to ask Levi any question you want. 

It can be like: "If you were in a situation like this, what you do?" and stuff like that.

For those who have a Tumblr account, you can ask me right away in my blog or direct message and I'll answer your questions (it depends what time I'll answer it because of my schedule so please understand that if I answer your questions late, it would mean that I'm busy at the moment, offline or asleep).

If you don't have a Tumblr account, you can always leave your questions here on the comments section down below using this part of the book only (Not An Update But I Have Something To Share) or send me a direct message in Wattpad.

Take note that this thing is just for fun and if you are interested to join or participate, feel free and join in the fun! I'll try to roleplay as a "proper" Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan and answer your question as the character :3

And if you guys are not interested, it's also fine so don't worry about it because this is just for fun and the thrill of roleplaying as a character.

That's all and again, thank you so much for reading my book! I love how all of you seemed to enjoy it and this made me really happy to see all the positive feedback I got from the past months and years. 

I'll continue to do my best to write more stories like these in the coming years! 

Thank you and have a great day!

NOTE: Make sure your questions revolves around the character (Levi Ackerman) so avoid asking questions regarding writing and stuff.

--.--.--.--.--

More accounts from MegaBlazethecat! (Feel free to follow!)

Tumblr: http://megablazethecat.tumblr.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MegaBlazethecat (Good news! I will make polls in Twitter - for those who Twitter - soon so if there's a poll/voting regarding my stories, you guys can check it out. For those who are Twitter users here, feel free to vote! That's all, thanks!).