When He Gives The Twins A Bath

(A/N: This is requested by AthesisRosewood. Omg, this is the 100th part of this boyfriend scenario book and I never knew I've gotten this far! Wow, thanks everyone for reading my book and sending me requests/ideas, it was really fun to write your requests! As always, I hope you guys enjoy and I hope this scenario will turn out okay since this is something I never thought of writing it before. Happy reading! ^^)

Date created: December 24, 2016

Edited: February 24, 2017

"Phew, it's done!"

I wiped my sweat filled with determination and quickly washed my face after getting through the effort I was struggling for which is a nice afternoon snack that I've been planning an hour ago.

Levi was quite busy half of the day and just got back from another meeting at the capital so I thought that maybe making a nice homemade snack would lift his spirits a little bit and reduce his stress.

I even made another batch for the twins and for some odd reason, I didn't see them for a quite a while. The last time I saw that was when they told me they're going outside to get something just for me. Aww, how sweet. Although, thinking about the twins' activity makes me a bit worried. I just hope they're alright.

Anyway, I placed my masterpiece on the table and put away all the tools that I used. I grabbed a tray inside the top cupboard from the left side of the kitchen and placed the food gently.

They're going to love this. I've been wanting to let them taste my home recipe for a long time but too be bad I hardly found anytime at all to do this kind of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door carefully with the tray on my right arm and went inside before I could hold the tray with both hands.

'I wonder where Levi is and where could've the twins gone to. I hope they're alright', I thought to myself as I walked towards the coffee table and placed the tray down.

I smiled looking at it and before I could wonder where Levi could've gone to, I heard faint voices from the bedroom and it sounded familiar.

I raised a brow and decided to enter the bedroom leaving the tray behind. I closed the door behind me and the voices were coming from the bathroom.

Without hesitation, I walked towards the bathroom and slowly opened the door just to take a peek what's happening inside.

When I did, my eyes widened as I found Levi inside the bathroom covered in suds and the twins were on the bath tub (this bathroom has a shower and a bath tub just in case you didn't know) covered in bubbles.

"Oi, hold still, Leon. I'm not done shampooing your hair!", said Levi as he began to massage Leon's scalp.

Leon laughed and quickly added, "Sorry, daddy!".

Levi sighed lightly and just continued on then he witnessed Isabel popping bubbles from the bath while humming a soft song that I sang to her last week.

"That song. Did your mother sang that you?", Levi asked Isabel when he finally finished shampooing Leon's hair.

"Yes!! Mommy sang it to me when I had a nightmare!", answered Isabelle and splashed with joy.

Levi smiled and patted Isabel's head saying, "I see, keep going. I like that song too".

Isabel's expression when she heard his response and said, "Really? Did mommy sang that song to you too?".

My face began to heat up upon hearing my daughter's statement and for some reason, I found it very adorable and true.

Levi, on the other hand, took a back and his cheeks began to turn a hue of pink and just got a nearby soap while the twins, apparently, laughed in sync and kept splashing.

"Daddy is blushing!", Leon teased his own father and giggled.

"Hmph, I'm not", Levi retorted softly as he began to look away just to hide his now-blushing face.

"Eh?! Ah, come on!! Admit it, daddy!!", said Isabelle and grabbed Levi's arm.

Levi's face began to heat up while the kids just continued laughing.

"Sigh, I never thought you would tease me right after you two got covered in mud. Good thing I found the both of you when I arrived", said Levi as he began to rub the soap against his hand, "What were you two doing out there anyway? I'm glad you're not hurt".

"Hmm?", both the twins said in sync and Leon continued, "We were trying to find a flower for mommy!".

Levi raised a brow and began to soap Isabelle, "A flower?".

"Yeah!! We saw this pretty flower outside. So, Leon and I thought that maybe we should give it to mommy as a gift because it suits her", Isabelle said and almost jumped from the bath tub.

Levi smiled at the two of them and gave them each a kiss on the forehead.

"That is, indeed, a good idea. Your mother would love that and I have to agree that the flower represents how beautiful she is", Levi replied and patted their heads with one of his rare natural smiles.

The twins smiled brightly at Levi and before he could continue, Isabel said, "You love mommy very much, don't you, daddy? Hehe".

Once again, Levi's face turned red but this time, he faced our daughter and replied with confidence, "Yes, I love your mother very much, ever since we first met".

The twins eyes began to glow as they heard this and all of a sudden, both of them started jumping making the water overflow from the bath tub.

"Can you tell us how you met mommy?", said Leon with excitement.

"Yeah, yeah!! I wanna know too!", Isabelle exclaimed.

Levi panicked from the overflow of the water and managed to stop the twins from jumping.

"Alright, I'll tell you. Just don't get too excited, okay? You're just going to make the floor wet and slippery", said Levi and raised a brow like he wanted to make it clear.

The twins nodded and saluted, unexpectedly, saying, "Yes, daddy!".

Levi laughed softly at their antics and began to tell the twins our love story while I, on the other hand, felt happy deep inside as I watched them communicate and bond with each other as children and father.