When You Are Badly Injured

(A/N: This is requested by IAmTheShippingGodess and ThatGirlPhantomhive (not sure if there are others in the comments section who are also requesting this so please do comment if ever if you have the same request. Because every comment section that I checked is flooding loads of random comments and requests, lol)Anyways! Hey, looks like I'm back again! Sorry for the delay. Busy schedule as usual but good thing I was able to update just for you guys even though it's a bit late XD. Also, I was thinking if I could make a part 2 regarding this and the title would be "When He and The Twins Take Care of You". It just hit me a moment ago so please if ever, let me know guys in the comments down below if you want me to write this or what XD. As always, I hope you guys enjoy my latest scenario and happy reading! :D)

Levi's POV

"Oi!!"

I frowned with worry as I began to search for (Y/N) in the battlefield where the titans that we're in are being subjugated one after another.

This expedition actually was held in a forest full of big trees and it didn't end well for us. Half of the Survey Corps were badly injured during the fight and some of us are doing our best to finish this and support each and every one of us until the end.

But, some of them died too. In a heroic way.

"You there! Have you seen my wife, (Y/N)? By any chance atleast?", I said as I approached one of the male cadets that are near by.

The male cadet stood up straight and saluted for me as usual since every one are intimidated by me nowadays.

"S-Sir! Y-You wouldn't believe this but...", said the male cadet as he spoke with a stutter.

I began to worry as I heard the tone of his voice and I think my heart will drop right at this moment with the world around me.

"What...? Are you telling me that (Y/N) is...-"

I was interrupted when the cadet waved right in front of me and his expression looked like he was panicking.

"No! No! No! That's not what I meant, Captain! Sorry for the misunderstanding for a moment  there but what I mean is that she's badly injured like the others! Don't worry she's not dead or anything like that! Honest!!", said the cadet in a fast pace.

I sighed and when I looked at the cadet, my expression began to form a mixture of relief and annoyance.

"Tch, you almost had me very worried there, cadet", I said and passed by the cadet but I grabbed his shoulder just to pull him into a halt and I added, "But, thanks for letting me know. Show me where she is".

With that, the made cadet saluted and escorted me to (Y/N)'s whereabouts.

Damn, I just hope she's alright.

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I met two figures right in front of me which revealed to be Eren and Mikasa with worried expressions on their faces.

"(Y/N)!! Oh my gosh, are you alright? Oh no, these injuries looks really bad", said Eren as he checked on my condition but to let his worries fade away if ever, I just gave him a smile.

"I'm alright -cough- I'm...okay. No problem. I'll try to...", I said as I tried to stand up but suddenly I fell back to ground when I began to feel pain from the half of my body.

Mikasa frown a little bit and helped me up while Eren did the same eventually they proceed walking to the others so they could tend my injuries.

"Don't push yourself, (Y/N). You'll get hurt even more. But seriously though, what exactly happened? You got knocked out a bunch of times while in battle just like the others, didn't you?", said Mikasa as she looked at me.

"Well, I suppose so", I replied and tried to fight the pain.

Eren and Mikasa exchanged looks then suddenly they stopped walking and came into a halt when I heard that usual monotone voice.

"Oi"

The three of us looked to see Levi and male cadet right in front of him but he left him in a hurry for some reason.

"Captain!", said Eren and Mikasa together.

"I'll take it from here, Jaeger and Ackerman. Just help the others. We need more support, you got that?", said Levi as he crossed his arms.

Both Eren and Mikasa attempted to salute and said, "Yes, sir!".

Levi approached me while Eren and Mikasa gently supported me and I took hold of Levi's shoulders.

Eren and Mikasa bid us farewell and head towards a group of cadets who are supporting the injured.

Levi gently carried me bridal style and began to walk like he just won against a rival or better yet a titan, who knows.

"Tch, I was worried, you know? What happened to you, (Y/N)?", said Levi as he looked at me with his bluish gray eyes.

"Eh? Um, let's just say I exerted too much while killing a bunch of titans, I guess? Haha...", I said and gently facepalmed myself from laughing by 'accident'.

"Hmph, I could see it right through you. It would seem that you had one heck of a fight today, is that right, love?", he replied and his pace became faster as we began to approach closer towards the horse carriage.

"Pfft, yeah. But, I'm sorry if I worried you, Levi. Seeing me like this, I'm pretty sure you're in a bad mood right now", I said softly as I laid my head on his chest.

Levi didn't say anything at first and it scared me big time.

Because one time, I would see him with a expression filled with worry and anger everytime I return from a certain duty or maybe it's just my imagination.

I sighed deeply thinking about it but what came next was that Levi looked at me but this time, it's a small soft expression written on his face.

"It's alright. All it matters now is that you're safe and sound, (Y/N). Nothing more", he replied and gently kissed my forehead.

I blushed yet smiled from the warmth of his lips and slowly, my condition improved just a little bit because just a moment ago I was like 'Ouch, I can't take it!'.

"Captain!"

Our moment was interrupted by a voice coming from one of the cadets and I could've sworn I saw Levi frowning right now.

The cadet approached us and saluted, "We are about to depart, sir!".

Levi nodded simply then the cadet and others rounded up their horses immediately.

"Hah, I realized we can't do our 'plan' that we prepared for tonight, love. So, for now, the twins and I will take care of you", said Levi as he approached the horse carriage and gently placed me down once we're in.

"Really? Aww, that's sweet but you have to cover the wounds first so the twins wouldn't freak out or better yet, cry over me", I said and started to get worried.

Levi gave me one of his rare smiles and kissed my lips without caring if a cadet will see us having our moment.

"Don't worry, I was thinking the same thing. I can't risk on seeing the twins having a certain shock just by looking at you but half of me thinks that they might see it as ketchup more than blood", Levi said and joked at the same time while a small playful smile was curling in his lips.

I playfully nudged his shoulder weakly since I don't much strength at this moment which is my cue to stop what I'm doing and Levi seemed to notice this.

"Tch. O-Oi, don't move too much, (Y/N). You already worried me today so please let your body rest. Once we arrive, I'll escort you back to our bedroom and stay by your side, alright?", said Levi and gently stroked my hair.

I nodded and replied, "Okay...".

With that, Commander Erwin commanded us to depart immediately before titans would approach the area and we headed back to our headquarters so all of us could take a break and let the others, including myself, have their injuries healed.