When You Get Involved With Hanji's Experiments For The Second Time

(A/N: This is requested by BricktheBrick. Ah, this scenario has to be the most interesting one and boy, I can't wait to see all of your reactions xD. You'll found out what I mean when you read through the latest scenario so as always, I hope you guys enjoy and it's great to be back in Wattpad after all the hustle bustle and stress that I've been through because of my busy tight schedule. Happy reading, guys! :3)

NOTE: This scenario is VERY LONG since I overdid it once again. Sorry guys and I'm quite new to writing something like this so I hope you guys enjoy the scenario! ^^;

It's been a few weeks ever since Elliot Ackerman, my new born and second son, has joined the Ackerman family.

All of us were happy to have him and Levi is somehow training himself to protect our children by doing a lot of cardio and strength exercises everyday since a younger sibling has came along. 

Not only Levi but the twins as well. They're also finding ways on how to take care of someone younger than them and seeing them made me smile or hug them.

Everything was just what I wanted it to be. Reunions, training ourselves to be a better family, looking after the little one day and night and sharing stories to Elliot even though he can't speak yet but other than that, he just smiled cutely.

Except, this happen when Hanji has yet again made another...accident.

Monday arrived and it's one week before their next expedition. So far, this week is all about training the cadets to buff up and keeping their head in the fight.

Morning until afternoon would be stressful for them but thankfully, our break sessions has been extended.

But right now, it's going to be a day-off because apparently, Commander Erwin had an urgent matter to discuss in Stohess district. 

Without his guidance, we won't be able to follow his methods. So he decided to move the schedule for the training in the next day.

Sunlight was going through the window pane of our shared bedroom. As it was gazing through the room, it was able to shine towards my presence.

I groaned when I felt the heat of sunlight but with no choice at all, I got up slowly and slightly yawned.

'To think my sleep was this good...'

I stretched and looked on my left bedside to see Levi sleeping soundly, shirtless and ripped as always (lol xD). I smiled at him and before I could kiss him good morning, I noticed...something.

I touched my chest and realized it's flat like a piece of pancake. Instead of breasts, I have pecks of a...guy. 

Wait, what?!

I touched my hair and realized it's short. Really short. Then when I checked my arms, it's became somehow manlier rather than feminine.

'Crud, this isn't happening right?'

With that in mind, I grabbed a pocket mirror on my bedside table and when I looked at my face, my face is totally masculine now but in my point of view, I somehow look a bit like an Armin or Connie masculine.

Oh no, I just became a dude!

Weird, how did this happen to me?! Okay, okay. Stay calm. I'm pretty sure it's Hanji's experiments-Wait, that's it! 

Flashbacks had entered my head and I quickly remembered the events that happened that very night after hanging out with Eren and Mikasa.

There was smoke inside her laboratory around 7 o' clock in the evening and it made my heart sink thinking that Hanji might be in there. Dammit, thanks to my worrying I actually went in without thinking and realizing Hanji isn't there when I scoured the room coughing while I'm at it.