When You Wear One Of His Clothes

(A/N: This is requested by akire11250. I hope you guys do enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

I arrived at the empty room filled with laundry that Armin stated me about. Thanks to him, I can finally get my laundry at last so I could avoid a hassle where one of my clothes were switched from other female cadets which happened last week though.

"Here you go, (Y/N)-Oh, and can you please bring this would you too? Corporal Levi suggested you to do this for him before he gets back since he's going to town with the Commander", a female cadet said and gave me another set of clothes.

I tilt my head and when I looked at the clothes carefully, I quickly recognized it: Levi's clothes.

My eyes began to sparkle for a moment and I accepted the clothes from the female cadet while saying, "Leave it to me, comrade! I'll handle bring this to his office right away".

The female cadet giggled and replied, "Thank you, (Y/N). You care about corporal so much, don't you? Haha, I get that a lot with my boyfriend too".

I giggled shyly while scratching the back of my neck and said, "Y-Yep! O-Oh and I better get going! See you at dinner!".

Both of us waved at each other and I ran outside the room which is now called the laundry room because I didn't notice a sign posted on top of the door. Oops, I guess I was on hurry, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~ 

I finally arrived at my destination which is Levi's office apparently. I closed the door behind me and ran towards his bedroom where his closet is located.

I opened the door and rushed towards the big closet right in front of my eyes.

'It has been a while. I wonder though, I haven't seen his closet in a while now. Do you think he might have a new set of clothing here?', I thought as I opened the closet.

Once I opened it, I found his usual clothes: his uniform (two or more uniforms), white shirts, black pants, pajamas I never seen before (he probably doesn't use it yet), his collection of cravats (that's new, I never thought he had so many), two or more suits hanged neatly with hangers, socks, and of course, his boxers (I mean why not? Sigh. Okay, I'll be honest here, I nearly freaked out when I saw them with embarrassment).

I gulped and tried to calm down so I wouldn't freak out or what while I gently placed the laundry to their specific places. 

I patted them once their placed and after all of that, I wiped my forehead and thought, 'That's done. The last time I did this I almost imagined him on some point while I was arranging his clothes and it made me blush like an apple'.

I was about to leave but I was dumbstruck when I spotted his pajamas again. I closed the drawers and left the main doors of the closet while I stared at his pajamas intently.

'He never uses that pajamas. I mean, he sleeps on his chair or a couch with his uniform about 3-4 hours I think and there are also times where he sleeps shirtless or he wears a plain white long sleeved shirt and black pants when he plans to go to sleep in his bed. But, I wonder though. This pajamas might fit me somehow, I better try it on before Levi comes back from town', I thought as I got the pajamas from the closet and decided to try it on.

~~~~~~~~~~   

"Woah, this really fits me. I even like this style too. Heichou sure has tastes, hehe", I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

It may be pajamas for men like Levi but fortunately, it fits me although it's a bit loose just by looking at it.

As I begin to stretch, the fabric was brushing against my nose which made face getting hotter from the scent. It wasn't just any scent but it was Levi's scent in these pajamas.

I smelled it intently just to check then suddenly a smile began to form on my lips as I imagined Levi wearing this. Yep, this is Levi's scent alright.

I was about to jump around like a complete dork until door of the bedroom was opened which made my heart stop like a landmine that just hit behind me.

I turned around and met Levi standing right there with a bag full of cleaning supplies (windex, feather duster and a simple rug). I gulped and awkward silence entered the room between the two of us.

I just stood there frozen thinking of what to say atleast but Levi spoke instead, "(Y/N)? Are you wearing...that?".

"L-Levi! I-I-I...uh...it's not what it looks like! I was j-just curious that's all. I only came here to put back your laundry but I found these...pajamas of your's. So, I thought, why not I'll try it before he gets back but...I was too late...h-hehehe", I replied and laughed nervously.

He raised a brow and let out a nonchalant laugh as he placed his supplies on his bed before he could approach me.

I gulped and prepared for the worst but instead he hugged me and began to trail his hand over my body.

I yelped at his touch and my lips met his while I wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I see, I never thought you were interested with my pajamas and to be honest, it looks good on you", said Levi as he looked at me from top to bottom.

I giggled and asked, "R-Really? Thanks! It's pretty comfy too actually because of the fabric".

He hummed and trailed kisses down my neck replied, "Is that so? Heh. Since you like it, how about you wear it everytime you spend the night with me here?".

My eyes began to sparkle upon hearing this and I said, "O-Okay! I would so do that sometime with you!".

He gave me of his smiles and place a kiss on my forehead but before I could change back, he said, "Oh and did you wear something else before I was gone? I hope it's not one of my-".

I blushed like a apple again and ran towards the bathroom with my clothes saying, "N-No!", which results him laughing on the inside maybe because he was checking or he just wanted to tease you.