When You And Him Get Married

(A/N: Requested by: devil_stay_in_hell, BernadetteRoyo, applejaxx98 and TheKawaiiestKawaii. I'm sure you guys are excited for this one, eh? Hehe, as always, I do hope you guys enjoy and I tried my best to write this type of scenario. I mean, it's been so long since I wrote a wedding scenario. Happy reading! ^^)

NOTE: Your parents in this scenario already knew your relationship with Levi just in case you won't get confused or something. Thanks :)

Date created/last edited: May 21, 2016

Date edited: June 17, 2017

"(Y/N)!! Wait, we need to put some flowers in your hair!"

Today (Sunday) is finally the official day of the wedding and the ceremony is going to start around three o' clock in the afternoon. I'm really excited and I can't wait to exchange rings with Levi. Who knew days would go by so fast and I'm really glad it came. Good news is that there wasn't much titan activity today and Commander Erwin is making sure that this day won't be ruined.

The wedding is taken place in a glass chapel with beautiful indoor flowers and plants naturally growing there which is really popular lately. Also, I heard from some of my friends that Hanji found this chapel. Weird, I wonder how she was able to find a beautiful chapel like that. Meh, I guess Hanji has her ways and I think she's getting way too excited for this occasion. I mean, maybe she did some exploring again with Moblit again like the time she tried to hunt for a titan last week.

Anyway going back, I was inside the girl's room and quickly turned around to see Krista holding a bunch of small flowers on her hands while Sasha, being Sasha, is naturally eating bread and I just hope she doesn't leave crumbs around.

"Flowers?", I asked and checked myself a few times.

"Yes, flowers! Sometimes a bride needs this for their hairstyle, right? This won't be much so don't worry about it, okay?", said Krista as she carefully placed flowers on my hair gently while I smiled excitedly.

I take a few deep breaths and when Krista is finished, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled gently.

"Wow, this flowers are really pretty, Krista! Thanks!", I said and gently caressed the petals.

"Hehe, anytime!", replied Krista.

While Mikasa was trying to find the veil, someone came inside the door and it revealed to be Hanji panting and her excitement is present on her face.

"Hey, Hanji! How are the guests-"

"Oh my gosh...!"

I laughed at her expression written on her face until she ran towards me and gave me a big hug saying, "You're so majestic, (Y/N)! Look at you! You look so beautiful! I get the feeling Levi's gonna get some later-"

"HANJI!!", I exclaimed as I covered myself with embarrassment.

"Aww, I know you want it, (Y/N). If you know what I mean, hehe~", teased Hanji and gently poked my cheek while I looked away my blushing-mess face.

My friends laughed on Hanji's comment while Mikasa gently placed my veil on my hair while Ymir asked, "So, are you nervous, (Y/N)?".

I began to smile widely when I heard Ymir's question and can't help but think about Levi's reaction when he sees me in a wedding dress.