When He Gets Jealous

(Name)'s POV

It's been a long day and we just got back from slaying Titans outside the wall. Almost everyone in Survey Corp made it but sadly some didn't and it was pretty depressing if you know what I mean. Anyway, we just got back and all the cadets including myself went to the cafeteria to eat our lunches. I sat with Eren, Armin, Jean and Connie since there isn't any vacant seat anymore. I'm drinking my usual hot chicken soup and suddenly Sasha approached me out of nowhere and gave me puppy dog eyes. I smiled and gave her a half of my bread. She looks delighted and she said a big thank you then she munched the bread like an animal and went back to her table. I laughed and Jean and Connie were shocked yet they facepalmed while Armin and Eren were just laughing at her actions. I shook my head lightly and Jean said, "Wow, (Name). I didn't know you would agree giving Sasha extra food". I looked at him and said, "Well, yeah. She's my friend after all besides I usually to do this all the time". Jean snickered and said, "Alright". I smiled and continued drinking my soup.

Everyone is doing well and after eating, some of the boys (on my table of course) were even telling stories. This happens sometimes every meal time and I got used to it. Sometimes I even joined the conversation so I can share my thoughts and experiences here at the Survey Corp or about my family. I finished my meal and Eren started telling some jokes. The boys were laughing and suddenly I started laughing with them. 'Okay, this is something I don't see everyday. But atleast we need to have a little fun once in a while', I smiled and kept on laughing. While we were laughing, one of them are either placing their faces on the table, holding their stomachs, or smack their seatmate's backs. I, on the other hand, I just laughed with Eren and Armin and the three of us leaned on each other's shoulders. Our laughter died when a certain someone clicked his tongue and approached us. It's none other than my boyfriend, Lance Corporal Levi, who is standing in front of the cadet's table. All of us turned to him and Levi was crossing his arm with a stoic expression on his face. The boys gulped and I said nervously, "O-oh...H-hi Heichou. How's it going? Hehehe". My voice trailed off when he said his usual 'tch' and walked away. When I saw the look on his face, he looks pretty mad like someone pissed him off or he wanted to hit someone in the gut. I was confused and the boys were a bit frightened. "Okay. Corporal is scaring me right now", Connie said and held his chest. The boys started to wonder why but they just shrugged and continued on.

Hours has passed and the cadets already started cleaning duty right now. I'm cleaning the halls of HQ and every floor I see is really filthy and dusty. I wiped my sweat with my handkerchief and suddenly someone called me. I looked to see Berthold and Reiner waving at me. I smiled and both of them approached me. "Are you cleaning this area, (Name)?", Berthold asked. I nodded and Reiner answered with a smirk and got closer to me, "Would it be fine if we join you? I mean we wouldn't leave a pretty cadet like you here cleaning this dirty area". I blinked and thought, 'Did he just complimented me? Or better yet flirting with me?'. With that, I saw Berthold's expression and he looks pretty worried. "Umm...Reiner?", he said and patted Reiner's shoulder. Reiner looked at Berthold and asked, "What?". Berthold turned Reiner around and we saw Levi from a distance. He looks pretty pissed, again and it's a bit worse. The boys looked at each other then back to me. I blinked a few times and suddenly they started cleaning in fast motion with a small amount of fear which is written on their faces. I tilt my head from the side and cleaned with them anyway.

It's already training time and I'm getting warmed up. I've been exercising with the girls lately back at my dorm and I feel kinda fit. I arrived at the training grounds and every cadet are practicing combat with their specific partners. I walked and looked for someone. Let's see. Mikasa is partnered with Armin, Sasha is partnered with Connie as usual, Ymir is partnered with Krista at the distance, Reiner is partnered with Berthold and almost every cadet is taken by others. I scratched the back of my neck and thought of what I'm gonna do next. Just when I was about to sit down and wait for another cadet, someone approached me and said, "(Name)!". I stopped and turned around to see Eren. I smiled and said, "Hey, Eren. Hold on. Aren't you practicing?". He scratched his hair and said, "Um..about that. Would it be fine if we train together? I mean I don't see any cadet to train with after all". I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Sure! Let's get started!", I said and we started our fighting positions. Just when we were about to go into each other, I was being carried instead. "W-woah!!", I exclaimed and looked at the person who is carrying me. It was Levi and he has the same facial expression as before. I gulped and he started walking away. I look back at everyone and some seem to be confused what is happening while others were whispering to each other.

We arrived at his office and he went inside while he is still holding me. He closed the door behind me and started approaching the couch. I look down just little bit and said, "Um...". He looked at me and placed me down on the couch. I looked left and right and suddenly he was on top of me. There was silence and I decided to gain confidence to ask. "What was...that all about, Levi? You never...", I said and he sighed deeply. He looked directly at me and said, "It's just...whenever I see you with other men, I get pissed easily. So, I decided to bring you here so I can have you for myself". My eyes widened and thought, 'Is Levi....jealous?'. I guess only one way to find out. "A-are you jealous, Levi?", I asked nervously. He growled and said, "Jealous? Me? You have no idea how freakin' jealous I was when I saw you with them". My face lighten up and I giggled. He noticed and asked, "What are you giggling about, cadet?". I stopped and said, "Sorry. It's just this is the first time seeing you like that". His expression changed yet he smiled slightly. I sighed and realized that I still have training to attend to. "Wait, Levi. I still have to train. We should probably-", I said but cut off when Levi placed his finger on my lips. "Oh, I'm not done with you just yet, (Name)", he said and kissed my neck hungrily. I gasped and hugged him tightly. I could hear him laugh and said, "Mine. You're all mine, (Name)". With that, he started biting my neck and left a hickey then he went to the other side of my neck and bit it as well. I groaned and he let go of me slowly. I felt my neck and he hugged me tight. "Mine", he said and kissed my cheek over and over. I smiled softly at his kisses and I begin to relax from his kisses and embrace.