When You Celebrate Your Birthday

(A/N: This is requested by AmzyAckerAwesomeness, Ereriequalslife and excondejulienne. This scenario was requested a few months (I think two months?) and the reason why I didn't write it before is because I was saving it for my birthday although my birthday was yesterday and I didn't have time to write it *facepalms*. Oh well, looks like the wait is over so here it is and I tried my best on writing this one. As always, I hope you guys do enjoy this scenario and have fun! ^^)

Today is a pleasant day for everybody and it's a normal weekend. Weeks were able to go by and the second month of my pregnancy is about to end by full swing.

Luckily, I was able to work with the military for a while before my stomach would grow even bigger but I did had some help from my friends whenever I had trouble with something although most of the time, Levi will always drop by and help me anyway without breaking a sweat.

Anyway, today isn't just a normal day for me but actually, it's my birthday!

I can't believe it. It's been a while since I celebrated my birthday and I can't help but get excited on what gifts I will receive this year if ever.

I got out of bed and stretched my arms and to my surprise, Levi wasn't there anymore and his side of the blanket was neatly fixed. As expected, I get the feeling he's going to do his duties today.

But, wait a minute. It's a weekend. How can he have duties today? I mean, from what I know, he has a day off during weekends especially Sunday.

Hmm, I wonder what he's doing right now. Maybe errands? Buying cleaning supplies again? Who knows.

I sighed to myself as I got ready by taking a nice shower and getting ready for the day.

I exited Levi's office (or our office) and proceed on heading to the mess hall so I could eat breakfast since I'm already craving for some food.

As I walked through each corridor, it was unusual and strange. Like really strange indeed. There was no sound, no sight of cadets or higher ups roaming around, and it felt like I'm in a ghost town here.

'Weird, where is everyone? I hope they're not pulling any pranks here or maybe-', I thought and for some reason, I can't help but recall some nightmares that I had before.

I gulped as I finally reached the entrance of the mess hall and when I opened the door, something came out nowhere as I entered and it was POP! I was weirded out for a moment like I'm inside a dream but I realized that I was covered with confetti.

Wait, confetti?

As I faced in front, everyone were there including my friends and Hanji and they had a cake in the middle of the mess hall that says 'Happy Birthday, (Y/N) from the Survey Corps' written on it.

I covered my mouth with surprise and everyone in unison exclaimed, "Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!!".

I got closer to them and some of friends gave a few hugs and high fives with smiles while Sasha is trying here best not to get captivated by the cake.

Then, when I looked over the crowd, I saw Levi beside Erwin giving me a small smile and a wave from here.

My heart starting beating and I get the feeling it might burst with excitement. I almost got worried where Levi went but I didn't know he was here in the first place. What a relief.

"Thanks, everyone! Man, you guys really scared me! I thought I was the only left here in the headquarters!", I exclaimed and hugged Krista who was offering a hug a moment ago.