When You Caught Him Doing Something

It's another Monday morning and the one who woke us (girls) is none other than my best friend, Hanji Zoe. She yelled in a cheery voice which made us wake up in a shock manner like there's a fire or food that's gonna come out on the market. Groaning, we got out from our bed and stretched in the air. I wiped my eyes and the gleaming sun shined right through the window. I sighed and thought that this day would another day either titan killing, duties, cleaning with Heichou, exercises made by Commander Erwin or Hanji, and more duties. Same old schedule and same old scenerios everyday.

Hours have passed and we just finished our morning exercise. We were sweating a lot and really need some water and food right about now so Hanji told every cadet that it's time for breakfast which gave us a big relief. On the way to the cafeteria, the female cadets (including myself) went outside the dorm (because they need to change some clothes) and started chatting about anything they wanna say and etc. I looked around and Sasha and the rest of the 104th cadet corp (of course, the boys are included now) got closer to me and said good morning to me. I greeted them back and Armin gave me a pat on the head while Eren gave me a brofist. "Mornin' guys! How's your morning? Heichou, wake you boys up, didn't he?". They sighed with a yawn. "Yeah, he woke us up unexpectedly in a loud voice with his intimidating expression on his face which made us got up from our bed and started getting the move on like there's no tomorrow. What about you, (Y/N)? Let me guess, it's Section-Commander Hanji who woke you up, isn't it?", Armin said and asked. I nodded and chuckled. "As always, Armin. She always greet us first thing in the morning with a cheerful smile and her loud yet hyper voice". 

After breakfast, Commander Erwin said that we can spend our free time for a while before he will resume our training from the other day. We all smiled and went to our usual hangout places in HQ. One of my friends decided that they will just rest either the stables, dorms, outside HQ, or the hallways. They were wondering if they could join me on the fun but I told I have an errand to run, and that errand has something to do with Heichou. I hope isn't busy right now, it's just I wanna spend time with him. 

I looked through the halls, rooms, but I couldn't see him anywhere in HQ. I pondered for a minute but then a realization hit me. 'He must be outside! Oopsy, I forgot about that. Haha, silly me', I thought and laughed to myself. I found a door nearby which leads outside HQ and without hesitation, I opened it. When I stepped outside, I saw some really rare and it made my eyes grow wide. It was Levi, sitting on the ground under the tree and he's seems to be petting a beautiful white kitten. I gasped thinking that he might see me and decided to keep my mouth shut without even squealing. I took a side step to the right two times and hid behind the other tree. I looked at Levi again and he's still petting the white kitten with a smile on his face. My eyes sparkled and heart melted like chocolate. 'This is so precious to watch...awww!!! I didn't know Levi has a soft side for cats, this isn't like him though but whatever it's so cute to watch him like this'. Then the next thing happened, he started rubbing the kitten's belly with his hands and the kitten meowed cutely. I muffled trying hard not to squeal and thought, 'Oh man! I can't this no more. I don't know how much I'm gonna hold this but I think I'm gonna-'. With that, I failed on holding it and made a small squeal which made Levi gasped. Immediately, he saw me by the tree and that made me gasped and chuckled nervously. "Ahh! O-Oh. Hi, heichou. Wonderful weather we're having, aren't we? Ha-ha-ha....ha". My voice trailed off and the next thing I knew was that Levi picked up the kitten and walked towards me. Sweat trailed down my forehead and finally Levi stood right in front of me then pulled me into hug with his other hand. He sighed heavily and said with a blush on his face, "Tch. You saw all of that, cadet (Y/N)?". I gulped and nodded. He looked at me with his usual stoic expression and kissed my lips gently. "Well in that case. Don't tell the cadets about this especially Erwin and Hanji, alright? It's between you and me only otherwise I might be embarrassed when they found out my soft side, although I can show this side of me for you only". I smiled and thought of what's going to happened when they find out about Levi's soft side for cats but my thoughts trailed when Levi kissed my lips again for the second time. I nodded and said, "Yes, Levi. Pinky promise then?". He rolled his eyes yet smiled then both of us had our pinkies together and kissed sweetly while the kitten meowed on Levi's other arm.