When You and Him Play The Pocky Game (Special Scenario)

"Oooh, (Y/N)~I have something to show you and I'm sure you're gonna love this, teehee"

I turned around and heard a familiar voice that called me. I look to see my best friend, Hanji Zoe, calling me from a distance as she started to run towards me with a cheerful smile while holding a certain or maybe an unusual object in her right hand. I tilted my head to the side as she finally stood right in front of me. "Oh, hi, Hanji! What do you have there?", I said as I looked at the object at her hand. She giggled to herself and hopped with excitement replying, "I'm glad you asked, (Y/N). For you see, I bring you Pocky! I found this at the store the other day and they say it's a really good snack!". My eyes widened and I think I recognized that name before. She showed me the box of Pocky which is chocolate flavored right in front of me and examined it.

"Pocky...Pocky. Oh! I know that, one of my friends were eating that last week!", I said and almost went excited for a moment.   

"Same here. Oh, and I heard from one of the cadets saying that it can be used for a game, a very fun  game, huhuhuh...", said Hanji as her smile turned into a playful smirk and she started giggling again. I want to know what type of game it is despite looking at Hanji's expression thinking the game itself might be fun to play with. "Interesting. How does the game work, Hanji? I'm pretty curious", I replied feeling a bit more excited than ever. Hanji made a small victory and patted my back. She got closer to my ear like it's some secret that she can't tell anyone and whispered, "Okay. This how the game goes. First...".

Moments later...

I'm walking through the hallways of HQ and my face is totally red while holding the box of Pocky on my hands. Although, holding the Pocky so tightly on my hands, it made me feel more excited on what's gonna happened later on once I enter heichou's office. Skipping like a kid, I finally reached my location: Levi's office. I opened the door again as usual and called out, "Hi, heichou. I'm here~".

When I entered, I caught Levi taking off his uniform jacket and cravat, unbuttoning his polo shirt and started wiping his sweat with his hand. I tried not to faint or anything when I saw him like 'that' but I remained calmed. "Oh, hey, cadet. And what is that you're holding?", said Levi as he approached swiftly while he flexed his arms. I gulped and laughed as he kissed my lips gently. I started blushing again and said, "H-Hehe, yeah, um, you see...Hanji gave this to me and I was wondering if you could play a game with me using this perhaps? Maybe...? H-hahaha". 

'Argh! What am I doing? I'm startling and his appearance is totally something else. Is it because he looks really hot when I look at him up close? Like hot as a-um, never mind', I thought and tried not to lose my cool. I looked away and eventually, I'm back to reality when he replied, "Sure, why not?".

I muttered an 'eh' and looked at him. I started smiling again as both of us head towards the couch to start the game. We sat down at the same time before playing the game, I decided to ask him a question and tried not to freak out or something, "U-uh, before we begin, may I ask on why are you like that if you don't mind me asking at all, haha". Levi narrowed his eyes but he looked directly at me again with his bluish gray eyes replying, "Oh? Well, it's so freaking hot and I think the weather right now is going up like crazy according to Hanji. Why do you ask, (Y/N)?".

I gasped and my legs almost started to shake as he said my name instead of cadet. "O-Oh, no reason at all, haha. Anyway, let's start, s-shall we?", I said and took out a Pocky stick from the box. He nodded and almost made a weirded-out kind of expression but it faded eventually. I inhaled and exhaled then I placed the Pocky stick (the end of the stick) on my mouth. Levi looked at me from top to bottom and smirked. "I see how it is now...", said Levi as he approached me slowly and his gaze was never leaving mine. The atmosphere felt steamy and Levi bit the other end of the Pocky stick with his mouth. I did the same thing and it went on for a few seconds. Then eventually, we reached the middle of the stick and my whole face is flushed. 

'Okay, now's my chance to-wait, ah!'

My thoughts were cut off when my lips were captured by Levi's and I can feel the stick being bitten. But it's not over yet, Levi swallowed the piece and started kissing me passionately. I gasped and held on by wrapping my arms around his neck. He licked my lips gently and he tasted like chocolate. I can feel him smirk on my lips and his lips gave out a sexy chuckle. "I never thought you would be tasty, (Y/N)...", whispered Levi as he kissed my cheek. My face is totally red and I can't help but jump out of the couch but I can't since Levi was able to hold me tight as he pushed me down on the couch with his strong and manly arms. I looked away and tried not to explode or something but eventually Levi continued to speak when he cupped my face with his left hand while his right hand is holding yet another Pocky stick with a playful yet rare smile that I never seen, "Say, this is game is quite fun, (Y/N). Shall we have another round?". What can I say, this day gets better and better. I smiled and nodded when I bit the other end of the stick so we can have another round.