When You and Him Make Up For The Second Time

(A/N: This is requested by the following people: primswanBlueDreamer909, LillyannaV, ladybugwhovianXxXAnime_Girl2345XxXSkittlelover111JoSam2889Idk10001KaniaterrellLizzie-MeHeartsRePrayRay, AnnieBlackkDaRamenLady, and DutchessOfFictions. Yikes, I might've gone too far writing the previous scenario (Sorry about that, this is what happens when I don't know what to write in a scenario such as this one since I am not for one to write this types of scenarios - aka the dramatic and deep ones) but don't worry, since you guys were having a cliff hanger from the previous, here's a part two just like you guys always wanted and I'm sure this would heal your broken hearts *gives you all chocolates and hugs*. I tried so hard to write this one and I almost find it difficult to express so if there's anything that concerns you while reading through the scenario like errors or misspelled words, inform me right away so I can fix it! As always, I hope you guys enjoy this scenario and happy reading, folks! And don't worry, take note that I'll be uploading cute, random and spicy scenarios right after this one. So if you have any suggestions regarding the three, please write it down in the comments section down below. Thanks and read on! ^^)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: When You and Him Had A Fight For The Second Time Part 2

NOTE: This scenario is REALLY LONG so I hope you guys take your time to read through! Thanks! ^^

Date created: May 22, 2017

Date edited: June 17, 2017

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!!!"

I was snapped back to reality as Sasha and Connie were waving their hands in front of me.

It's been a few days since Levi and I fought and so far, this is the second time we did it and I hated it.

I don't know why did it come between us and I have no idea whose fault is it.

Is it me or him?

He said he got worried that I left him and got hurt during the fight but in his case, he slapped me without even thinking and without me even noticing.

To be honest, I was really angry but inside, I was really sad that he done this to me but is there a reason why he did it out of the blue?

I want to hear him out but my mind is telling that shouldn't bother for a while since my impression towards him is pretty awkward or rather distant.

Especially after he slapped me.

"Yeah?", I said and looked over to Sasha.

Sasha sighed and said, "(Y/N), you've been acting weird for the past few days and you're not with your corporal husband! What happened to the two of you?".

My eyes narrowed when she brought the situation that happened between me and him which I don't want to think about.

"Oh...uh...", I started and felt a bit awkward yet I felt like I want to hug a pillow for comfort, "It's...sigh...we fought again".