When You're On Your Period

(A/N: This is requested by keallua_07. I did the best I could to write something like this since it's my first time, hehe. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

It's a normal Friday evening and good thing we were able to finish our training by the end of the afternoon although I had one small problem around the start of the evening (probably around 5-6 pm). My stomach was aching and I thought it won't be a problem but it gotten worse so I decided head to the bathroom just in case thinking I might have diarrhea.

When I went back to the office and head towards the bath, I realized it wasn't diarrhea. So, basically, I'm having one of THOSE days again. I know this a natural thing for women nowadays but most of time it's kind of a pain in the neck. Like, I might occur mood swings, hug my pillow all the time, or most probably sneak inside the mess hall just to get some food like what Sasha does after meal time.

Anyway, I laid on my bed after dinner and I feel like I wanna take a another nap since I can't find Hanji for the pain killers because from what I've heard from Moblit, she went on a trip with Commander Erwin in Wall Sina, sigh.

I guess I have to fight the pain this time around. I sighed to myself with disbelief and turned my body to the other direction but just then, the door of the bedroom was opened.

I looked to see Levi and it looked like he just got back from shopping some more cleaning products and another batch of tea.

I quickly raised my head but Levi found my presence and he's eyes widened when he saw me on my state right now.

"(Y/N)?", said Levi as he ran towards me right after he placed his belongings on top of his cabinet.

He looked at me carefully and said, "Hey, what happened to you? Are you alright? Tch, I just hope nobody hurt you in here".

I just gave him a quick smile and peck in the cheek replying, "O-Oh, don't worry, Levi! I'm just, um, having my...monthly period".

Levi sighed in relief and gave me a hug while soothing my back with his hand. 

"Tch, you almost got me worried there just by looking at the way you lay down on the bed. Anyways, since you're having it, you didn't...well...go red in here, have you?", said Levi.

I gasped and checked the bed real quick but thankfully there was no sign of red stains in the bed sheets. 

"No, I d-didn't, don't worry about it! Although...", I said as my voice trailed off when I started rubbing my stomach as I started to feel slight pain and I gently bit my lip just to fight it.

Levi seemed to notice and asked, "Is it really that bad, (Y/N)?".

I looked at him and just nodded to answer his question, "Yeah, I just had it a few hours ago and it's...really annoying".

I kept hugging myself with the hot compress although what I didn't noticed is that, Levi decided use his hand over my stomach just to rub it for me. I looked at him with a blush on my cheeks and he gave me few kisses over my cheek so I could ignore the pain for a bit.

"I understand your situation. I mean, you can't do anything about it, right? Because all women go through this struggle unless...", said Levi as he looked at me in the eye like he wanted to say something 'important'.

I tilt my head to the side and he asked with curiosity, "Did you happened to take any pain killers yet, (Y/N)?".

"Pain killers? Hehe, um, about that...", I said as I gulped and laughed a little bit.

Levi raised a brow like it's not funny at all and I continued, "Hanji isn't here apparently and I think her office and her lab is locked so I decided to go back here and um...lay down a bit".

He sighed heavily and brought me closer to him as he gently stroked my hair. Although, to be honest, being this close to Levi's warmth and body against mine, I think this making me smile and ignore the pain little by little.

"Hmm, alright. Well, since Hanji isn't here, I might as well take care of you", he said as he left and grabbed something inside his shopping bag.

He brought out the box of black tea which is he's favorite and decided to get out of the room for a while.

"E-Eh? Where are you going?", I asked and tried to get up but Levi stopped me by gently placing his hand over my shoulder while his other hand is carrying the box of tea.

"No need to get up. I just have to pay a little visit at the mess hall so I could make tea just for the two of us and I'm sure you might need it so your stomach will be warm and relaxed, okay? So, just sit tight and wait for me", he said and gave me a small reassuring smile.

I smiled back with a nod and he went out of the bedroom just to make some nice and warm tea just for the two of us.

Then, when he came back, he was holding a tray with two cups of black tea and gently placed it down on the table. He held the two cups and gave one cup to me which made me thank him gladly with a smile.

He sat down beside me and both of us drank our cup of tea in sync while I started to feel a bit better with a dorky smile and Levi squeezing my hand.

"Thanks for making this, Levi. It tastes just right as usual"

"Hmm, don't mention it, (Y/N). But, I'm glad it's putting you on a good mood for now"

Then, when we finished our tea time together, we chatted for a while since I haven't seen him for quite a bit but eventually the pain was kicking in again and it made me hold my stomach again tightly

Levi gasped with a bit of concern but I gave him a quick smile saying, "Oh, I'll be alright. I guess I need some rest now since I'm in this condition. Usually taking a nap really helps in times like this"

Levi placed a finger on his chin while looking at me and then what I didn't expected next was that he carried me bridal style and gently placed me over the bed.

"O-Oh, what are you..."

I was really surprised from his actions and I was started to expect something but it faded, when he laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me so he could bring me closer to him.

"Oh, nevermind, hehe"

Both of us just smiled and shared a quick chaste kiss before we could fall into a peaceful slumber with our arms wrapped around with each other.