When You Get Jealous

(A/N: This scenario was requested by @2tsukuyo. I hope you guys enjoy and if ever you guys have any requests please suggest me in the comments below, thanks!)

Today is a normal weekend and let's just it's a bit boring, like really boring. I've done my morning routine, ate breakfast, exercised with my friends, afternoon practice with the higher ups, and more duties to do. I'm not really sure what to do now but roam around the headquarters for a bit and I heard that Levi and the rest of the higher ups are having a meeting which made me bored even more. Sighing, just when I was about to go to talk to Eren or Armin if they have any plans today, I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

I turned around and saw Eren and the rest of my friends approaching me with smiles. I felt like I wanna slap myself for not thinking hanging out with them, man. A smile was forming across my lips as I waved at them and finally arrived face to face. "Hey, (Y/N). Glad we found you, hehe", said Connie and he started ruffling my hair. I chuckled and said, "Hello, everyone! What's happening? Why are you trying to find me? Is there some occasion in town?". They laughed at my response and Mikasa replied, "Oh, it's just we want to invite you that's all, for our get-together as friends. Though, but before you could confirm or not, I have a question for you. Are you gonna hang out with Levi right now? Because if you are, it's fine by us".

That question made me gulp and I could barely answer it. I wasn't sure when Levi's meeting is going to be finished but I was thinking it might take some time. I sighed and answered, "No, maybe not now. I heard that all the higher-ups will hold a meeting today and I'm not quite sure what time will it end". Armin nodded with a smile saying, "Oh, I see. I just hope you don't feel lonely without him but since you're free, you're going to hang out with us, right? I mean you look bored walking around the halls". He totally saw me through like I'm a mirror or water but that doesn't matter, I just wanted to do something while Levi is busy at the moment, I don't wanna interrupt the meeting.

I smiled and nodded with a thumbs up saying, "Sure, I can't believe you can't tell what I'm thinking, Armin. You're smart as always, haha". Armin blushed slightly and shook his head while chuckling shyly and afterwards, Sasha decided that we should set out and head to town which is what we did.

Several hours had passed and the sun is about to set soon. Ww spend time each other's company and so far, it was fun. We get to view the market in Trost district, we bought fresh bread in the bakery and Armin showed us more books about places outside the walls that we are trapped in for so many years. When the minute or second passed, it got me thinking through out the whole trip. I haven't heard about Levi for a while and I'm starting to wonder what in the world is he doing right now. I'm pretty sure he's in the office doing his usual paperwork with his quill, cleaning his office with his trusty feather duster or better yet, he might be reading a book just to wait for my arrival and thinking where have I gone to.

"Agghh...it's almost evening. We should probably go back to HQ, guys", said Eren as he started to grow hungry again just like Sasha.

The others nodded with agreement feeling like they want to return back. "Yeah, who knows. Everyone might be wondering where we are now. Well, let's go", said Jean as they turned their way back to HQ. Just when I was about to turn around, something caught my eye in a flash: Levi. He was standing there beside the bakery and he's wearing his white polo with his cravat, black pants, and he flung over his coat over his shoulder which is really cool and it made swoon. I stopped to look at him thinking about why was he there. I thought he might be staying at the headquarters but no, he went out without even telling me. But I guess that's alright, this happens most of the time anyway. "Eh? (Y/N)? You okay?", said Armin with concern. I gasped and totally forgot I'm still with my friends.

"O-Oh...uh, you guys go on ahead. I'll follow you soon, I have something urgent to do", I said.

They made confused expression but they nodded anyway. "Alright, (Y/N). Be careful out here, we'll see you there", said Mikasa and patted my shoulder as all of my friends said goodbye and left me standing here in the middle of town. Now that they are gone, I decided to turn my gaze again towards Levi. When I did, I saw him but something fishy is going on. Levi is bought a box of cake and suddenly, a bunch of pretty women came across and approached him with smiles and sparkling eyes. I can feel my heart fall and head boiling like a kettle. I clenched my fist and thought, 'What the. What is this feeling? Why do I feel so...angry? And why is Levi almost surrounded by 3-5 women beside the same bakery shop?No, no...this can't be happening. There's no way Levi is gonna-'.

My thoughts were cut off when one of the women started holding his hand and the other one was admiring his face in another way. I frowned slightly at the scenario and Levi looked like he doesn't know how to deal with these women, they look like they want him for a reason. I don't know but he is attractive after all. Skilled, sometimes grumpy for most things but on top of that, he even has a good body build which I don't want to think about because I might nosebleed later on. Still, I don't want them to catch Levi's attention any longer. Deep inside, I think they're gonna take him away from me and ask to be their lover or something just by looking at the way they talk, act and the way they show their expressions but that won't happened. Huffing and puffing like a wolf, I marched towards them and give those women a word from his girlfriend.

The women were trying to talk to him some more but eventually they stopped when they found me crossed arms in a normal outfit which unlike them, they are wearing really fancy clothes and if I am not mistake, maybe these women are from Wall Sina I believe just to visit or maybe see my heichou. Levi looked over to see me and said in monotone, "(Y/N)? What? How did you-". I cut him off by grabbing his hand and pulled him away from the pretty women. They gasped and weren't aware of my actions at all. I glared slightly at the sight of them just in case and said without hesitation, "Listen here. I'm taking Levi, thank you very much".

"Huh? You're taking Levi? We were having so much fun spending time with him, you see. Also, what's your business with him?", one of the women said as she started to use her fan to have some air in a fancy way. I frowned and answered, "My business? Well, to answer your question, I'm here to have my boyfriend back". The women's eyes widened with surprise as they heard my reply.

"What? Boyfriend? I never thought-"

I cut them off continued my babbling with a bit of anger, "Yeah, you heard me. I can't stand it when I saw all of you doing things with him especially when you started holding his hand or flirting with him. Arghh! It makes me wanna do a lot of laps or clean his office for a hour!". Silence entered between me, Levi and the women and it's really awkward. Man, I never thought I would say this to them in front of them while Levi just watched with a surprised expression. I inhaled then exhaled and my expression was still present. I never been so pissed off in my life, well, except titans sometimes. Just when I was about to say something, I saw Levi smirking and hugged me. My eyes widened and I landed on his manly chest which made me blush like mad. The women stepped back and frown then Levi finally spoke, "Hmph. My, I never thought you would say that, (Y/N). It's kinda rare seeing you act like that". I chuckled nervously and it faded when beads of sweat starting pouring on my forehead with embarrassment. Levi looked back at the women and said, "As for you ladies, if you are willing to chase me, sorry, but I already have her as my girlfriend. Now, move along and leave us". The women's expression changed and started to walk away with whine while they gave one last look at the both of us. Finally. The women left us alone for good. I sighed with relief and Levi lifted my chin. I gasped softly and he said, "If I may ask, were you jealous just a moment ago? I can tell on the way you talk and act, cadet". My mouth was opened and he tell what I'm feeling, well, obviously. I looked away but he tried to make me look at him. My eyes met his bluish gray eyes and I couldn't resist anymore so I decided to talk.

"Alright! Alright! I was jealous! I'm jealous that they have you for themselves and the way they act towards you was something else. Man, if I weren't there, who knows what will happened, right? Oh my go-". I stopped talking when he placed his lips into mine and slowly kissed back when I wrapped my arms around him. He naturally smile and said, "Heh, just as I thought. But just remember, you're mine. Nobody else but you. I don't want anyone to claim you either". My heart started to melt as he kissed me passionately and afterwards, both of us head back to HQ and eat the cake that he bought from the bakery just to make our day a bit sweet.